28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_epicgearz View Post
    we already 100% lose to warriors......
    Yup ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Yep there are many skill avility that doesnt work in pvp compare to other classes.
    Lightning aoe, this skill is fun to play with in pve.
    Frost arctic shatter, OP if it works in pvp just like timeshift and i would say its better than crawly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imjebus:1495344
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesox View Post
    Also a full charge heals me for all of 67%. A quick tap does even less.

Rogues stuns are pretty much equal to ours at the moment. Any half decent rogue can still kill me in one shot... even while rooted.
    Yeah...certain rogues just want sorcs nerfed more so we can't put up a fight.
    mages have currently 4 stun skills, 2 snare skills and most of em work in pvp...they arent nerfed atm. You wouldnt undrstand endgame cuz ur a twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Unnerf Mage skills in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by havenjacket View Post
    mages have currently 4 stun skills, 2 snare skills and most of em work in pvp...they arent nerfed atm. You wouldnt undrstand endgame cuz ur a twink
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    You are forgetting the stun immunity rule which applies to all classes. Mages can stun once every seven and a half second (disregarding the use of pets) so In fairness rogues can stun equally with the use of a charged auto attack. And because the only class with the highest dodge is rogues, the chances that a Mage will dodge a rogues stun with a charged attack are very remote.

So by pointing out that a Mage has four stun skills doesn't really prove much..... Two of those stun skills have the 'potential' to stun so most mages don't use them or drop of the stun upgrade in favour of relying on the guaranteed stun on fire and no one uses wind in pvp unless for flagging. The 2 root skills (which you described as snaring skills) where originally meant to 'root' with right upgrades active... It has been nerfed in pvp to only snare. I understand why they have been nerfed as having continuous rooting capability would be very OP.

I just don't want these upgrades to be simply dropped off. I would like to see something like......instead of rooting on ice/time shift they would do the complete opposite of crawly's ability but for a shorter time. By this I mean instead of locking movement, it would instead lock skills briefly but still allow movement.
    Yours Truly,

Sky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_epicgearz:1496301
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    You are forgetting the stun immunity rule which applies to all classes. Mages can stun once every seven and a half second (disregarding the use of pets) so In fairness rogues can stun equally with the use of a charged auto attack. And because the only class with the highest dodge is rogues, the chances that a Mage will dodge a rogues stun with a charged attack are very remote.

So by pointing out that a Mage has four stun skills doesn't really prove much..... Two of those stun skills have the 'potential' to stun so most mages don't use them or drop of the stun upgrade in favour of relying on the guaranteed stun on fire and no one uses wind in pvp unless for flagging. The 2 root skills (which you described as snaring skills) where originally meant to 'root' with right upgrades active... It has been nerfed in pvp to only snare. I understand why they have been nerfed as having continuous rooting capability would be very OP.

I just don't want these upgrades to be simply dropped off. I would like to see something like......instead of rooting on ice/time shift they would do the complete opposite of crawly's ability but for a shorter time. By this I mean instead of locking movement, it would instead lock skills briefly but still allow movement.
    Yours Truly,

Sky
    Yeah. Rogues main stat is completely knocked off pvp, and thats fair for us?
    Our 30-40% dodge is completely useless in pvp, so by that account, sts shud give us our dodge back ,no?

Classes have weaknesses n strengths. Instead of acceptin dat fact, ur asking for buffs -FOR STUNS and snares.?Lol so u wanna own all rogues by stunlock or root?

If root is implemented we rogues would get screwed unlike yall cuz we have to run like dogs for our heal....leave pvp as it is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Every season, crit has been nerfed.

In PvE, aimedshot does a lot more damage.
    MAYBE because the armor of the mobs or bosses is lesser then a mythic war ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Our 30-40% dodge is completely useless in pvp, so by that account, sts shud give us our dodge back ,no?

Classes have weaknesses n strengths. Instead of acceptin dat fact, ur asking for buffs -FOR STUNS and snares.?Lol so u wanna own all rogues by stunlock or root?

If root is implemented we rogues would get screwed unlike yall cuz we have to run like dogs for our heal....leave pvp as it is
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    The only thing that cannot be dodged is skills and a few pet abilities. Having 30% - 40% is very useful to avoid stuns from other rogues and dodging pet abilities, one such example is Clyde.
    Please do tell what strength the Mage class have when it comes to pvp that any other class does not posses? Mages get owned by warriors and the one of the most powerful skill that a Mage has, curse (in my opinion) is easily countered with shadow veil. Even without using shadow veil any smart rogue who knows how curse works can kill a curse Mage easily.
    As for weaknesses...... I could make a list:
    Worst armour
    Worst heal in the game
    Most skills need to be CHARGED for the upgrades to work (example shield must be charged to get 2 sec invulnerability, fire and light needs to be charged to stun)
    And those are just a few.
    Why are you telling me about rogues running for packs as I did not say that rooting skills should be allowed. In fact I said quite the contrary. Please read what I write before accusing me of what I clearly what I didn't say/write. Running for packs is that hard?? Stun immunity.... 7.5 seconds..... I'm sure you could get to all your packs in 7.5 seconds.
    Yours Truly,

Sky

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sky_is_epicgearz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Erm.. Rogues have bigger crit, dodge, armor, health, almost same dps (if not higher) and not so much less dmg than mages...

And You r raging that our skills r just bugged? If i invest skillpoints in skill i suppose it should work, if not, it is bugged, lol

--------------
    PS. Your aimed can crit 3000 dmg so what we r talking about... Aimed, Nox (pierce) -> smurfdeady

-------------
    I love when rogues r joining our petitions.

PS. What is weakness of rogues then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_epicgearz:1496439

Dear Sir/Madam,
    The only thing that cannot be dodged is skills and a few pet abilities. Having 30% - 40% is very useful to avoid stuns from other rogues and dodging pet abilities, one such example is Clyde.
    Please do tell what strength the Mage class have when it comes to pvp that any other class does not posses? Mages get owned by warriors and the one of the most powerful skill that a Mage has, curse (in my opinion) is easily countered with shadow veil. Even without using shadow veil any smart rogue who knows how curse works can kill a curse Mage easily.
    As for weaknesses...... I could make a list:
    Worst armour
    Worst heal in the game
    Most skills need to be CHARGED for the upgrades to work (example shield must be charged to get 2 sec invulnerability, fire and light needs to be charged to stun)
    And those are just a few.
    Why are you telling me about rogues running for packs as I did not say that rooting skills should be allowed. In fact I said quite the contrary. Please read what I write before accusing me of what I clearly what I didn't say/write. Running for packs is that hard?? Stun immunity.... 7.5 seconds..... I'm sure you could get to all your packs in 7.5 seconds.
    Yours Truly,

Sky
    If youre not talking about rooting, snares etc youre goin off topic
    The stuns ur talkin about is only auto attack stuns, thats the only thing we can avoid, as well as pet arcanes - and mages dont do charged auto attacks so its irelevant anyway

Mages have clock...op in pvp against warrior and rogue..hav u tried before?
    Yes running for packs is impossible if u are rooted and hard if snared, like i said the thread is about more roots and snares so dont go off topic

Mages hav more survivability than a warrior when they have arcane shield on - its true
    Rogues dont have ANY survivability skills whilst mages have arcane shield
    Rogues dont have any stun skills
    Rogues dont have a 2sec invincibility which is vry OP
    Mages and rogues have the same hp when geared well equally
    Mages hav more dmg than rogues easily

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth:1496589

Erm.. Rogues have bigger crit, dodge, armor, health, almost same dps (if not higher) and not so much less dmg than mages...

And You r raging that our skills r just bugged? If i invest skillpoints in skill i suppose it should work, if not, it is bugged, lol

--------------
    PS. Your aimed can crit 3000 dmg so what we r talking about... Aimed, Nox (pierce) -> smurfdeady

-------------
    I love when rogues r joining our petitions.

PS. What is weakness of rogues then?
    Mages have bigger armor, same hp, similar crit (what, 5 or 10% lower? Thats not much at all consierding crit is rogues main stat like mana is mages), 100 more dmg than rogues. Dodge is useless so y r u even saying it?

I invest my points in my heal and it always fails when a mage or other class or pets stuns me SO WHY PACKS FAIL and go into cd? Its bugged too by ur logicc packs mostly fail. Ur skills arent bugged, sts made em like that so that u cant perma stun, freeze, root, snare us. U have over 4 stun, 2 snare and 2 root skills now is that not OP...duhhhh. Sts nerfed rogues' crit a lot

-------
    PS. A mage cn 3 hit rogues ANYTIME whilst rogues can only oneshot or whatever when mages are on shield cd...which is stronger..? Obviously the mages dmg

-----
    I love when mages want everything...already have dmg, hp and crowd control. Now they want more crowd control so that rogues cant wven run to their heals.

Ps. Our weakness is our heals, they fail and we have to waste time running around for em when i could put in 2 extra pierces -- 'Rogues have the lowest survivability read bolded message....Whats a mages weakness? Shield cd? Heal? Thats it...
    Last edited by havenjacket; 02-27-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_epicgearz View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours Truly,

Sky
    Stun immunity doesn't seem to apply to warriors. Their stuns last FOREVER!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It's really not fair to treat the sorcerer class like this. Honestly, they should be able to enjoy PvP and feel like they are powerful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Stun immunity doesn't seem to apply to warriors. Their stuns last FOREVER!
    Something that should be looked into.... I suppose...... I think the stun proc from maul disregards stun immunity also. I'm too busy running from warriors to notice stuns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus:1496612
    It's really not fair to treat the sorcerer class like this. Honestly, they should be able to enjoy PvP and feel like they are powerful.
    zeus, not tryin to be disrespectful, just cuz u can beat mages and ur guild is maxed out not evry1 is maxed out n kill mages equal gear. People tht are maxed never fight in legendary and think they can opinionate on the whole class all gear

Sry but it may be that with maxed rogues bt with non full myth, it is the opposite. Mages who know how to play da clss can easily kill rogues...thy can stun lock for half da match if know how
    Last edited by havenjacket; 02-27-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Sorcerer is class for pve farming,deal with it! Do km3 and avoid all forms of pvp.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én LG-V500-el

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

zeus, not tryin to be disrespectful, just cuz u can beat mages and ur guild is maxed out not evry1 is maxed out n kill mages equal gear. People tht are maxed never fight in legendary and think they can opinionate on the whole class all gear

Sry but it may be that with maxed rogues bt with non full myth, it is the opposite. Mages who know how to play da clss can easily kill rogues...thy can stun lock for half da match if know how
    In that case, you are out geared - it is not that the class is weak but you lack the gear. So, as you've stated your issue is the gear. You cannot change class balance to reflect the gear that you wear. The last time I checked, testing is done through characters having the equal stats. Otherwise, really, what is the point?

P.S: Even if I sounded like I was being direspectful, trust me, I am not trying to be.

Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

In that case, you are out geared - it is not that the class is weak but you lack the gear. So, as you've stated your issue is the gear. You cannot change class balance to reflect the gear that you wear. The last time I checked, testing is done through characters having the equal stats. Otherwise, really, what is the point?

P.S: Even if I sounded like I was being direspectful, trust me, I am not trying to be.

Cheers!
    Aagain just statin points -

The game isn't built on maxed stats of a class, 75% shouldn't have an arcane or full mythics (maybe nt reality) but arcane n myth is suppose to be a goal not a norm. So the lack of gear isn't the problem, the stats are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Yep there are many skill avility that doesnt work in pvp compare to other classes.
    Frost arctic shatter, OP if it works in pvp just like timeshift and i would say its better than crawly
    Lol Cero,did you know that both subskills you mentioned are working in pvp? just they happens in every season once.

With electrical discharge,you need to kill someone with lightning, then you got a minimal chance and release bolts. This is very good in tombs,but in pvp,the problem is the same as on elite mobs:because they got lot hp,you kill very few with the initial lightning, rather with dot or auto attack or with your pet.

Arctic shatter also works,but its impossible to make an ice patch. You need to kill someone with initial impact of frost bolt while he is under the effect of the previous frost bolt.. then you got a chance to make an ice patch and who walks over it will experience a real freeze. This happened to me twice during my whole al life.

So these are both useless..
    Last edited by Haligali; 02-27-2014 at 05:22 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali:1496684
    Lol Cero,did you know that both subskills you mentioned are working in pvp? just they happens in every season once.

With electrical discharge,you need to kill someone with lightning, then you got a minimal chance and release bolts. This is very good in tombs,but in pvp,the problem is the same as on elite mobs:because they got lot hp,you kill very few with the initial lightning, rather with dot or auto attack or with your pet.

Arctic shatter also works,but its impossible to make an ice patch. You need to kill someone with initial impact of frost bolt while he is under the effect of the previous frost bolt.. then you got a chance to make an ice patch and who walks over it will experience a real freeze. This happened to me twice during my whole al life.

So these are both useless..
    It is the same in a way that it isnt working.
    As you've explained "By chance" success is close to none that is why i said it "doesnt work" :P

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Don't forget about Scorch shield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

It is the same in a way that it isnt working.
    As you've explained "By chance" success is close to none that is why i said it "doesnt work" :P
    I think that frost bolt not only does not freeze, but the slow/snare effect is just a 50% chance. If it works, then the duration of the snare/slow effect is very short, around half compared to pve.