Thread: What should I do at level 16?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Default What should I do at level 16?

I was wondering how I should level up or maybe even pvp there? I'm pretty sure I only have one character that I made a while ago while checking out the game. So basically, how should I level up and make money? Or what should I do?

Edit: Question: What is the gold cap?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

You can pvp there if you want, pretty active i hear. As for how to level up you can do w3. Tell 26 i believe and head to nordr for xp then 31 do shuyal for the best xp. As for making money most people will say crates but seems pointless and doesn't net alot but since there isn't good drop rates for anything but those try it. Besides that all you can do is merch
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Well, the gold cap is 100m to answer that, and the most gold is made by locked crates, elites, and merching. Crates are definitely the biggest gamble in this game. It is possible you could open only one and be instantly rich from looting an arcane/mythic item, but its just as possilbe you could spend thousands of real life money on them and get nothing but cheap legendaries. Gear from elites is low right now because of this seasons end, but in the first of next season the new gear will fetch a good price for the first week or two. A mix of the last two options and merching has likely made the richest people in the game though.

As for which level, staying at 16 would be cheaper. Yet, you wouldnt have the option of elites, and maxing out gear can still be over 2m. Also, there is always the option of capping one char and pvp at lower char. Nevetheless, hope you enjoy the game which ever option you choose! Good luck.
    ERDNASE
    Retired Co-Master/Guild Elder of
    CHIVALROUS UNION

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    You can pvp there if you want, pretty active i hear. As for how to level up you can do w3. Tell 26 i believe and head to nordr for xp then 31 do shuyal for the best xp. As for making money most people will say crates but seems pointless and doesn't net alot but since there isn't good drop rates for anything but those try it. Besides that all you can do is merch
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdnase View Post
    Well, the gold cap is 100m to answer that, and the most gold is made by locked crates, elites, and merching. Crates are definitely the biggest gamble in this game. It is possible you could open only one and be instantly rich from looting an arcane/mythic item, but its just as possilbe you could spend thousands of real life money on them and get nothing but cheap legendaries. Gear from elites is low right now because of this seasons end, but in the first of next season the new gear will fetch a good price for the first week or two. A mix of the last two options and merching has likely made the richest people in the game though.

As for which level, staying at 16 would be cheaper. Yet, you wouldnt have the option of elites, and maxing out gear can still be over 2m. Also, there is always the option of capping one char and pvp at lower char. Nevetheless, hope you enjoy the game which ever option you choose! Good luck.
    Crates are tradable right? I think I'll level up and once I have enough money I can merch crates... is that what people do? How much does one crate cost? Thanks for the advice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    Crates are tradable right? I think I'll level up and once I have enough money I can merch crates... is that what people do? How much does one crate cost? Thanks for the advice.
    The crate market is an extremely bustling one. Perhaps the most watched commodity in game.

To answer your questions, yes crates are tradeable. And last time I checked, crates were going around for the higher side of 12K. That was quite a while ago though. The price usually fluctuates.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Add ma toons and join Average Joes man!

1) Sciazaratek - Level 27 Warrior
    2) Sciazsorcerer - Level 19 Sorcerer
    3) Sciazrogue - Level 17 Rogue
    4) DocDoBig -Level 16 Warrior
    5) Letsmakekids - Level 6 Rogue

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    The crate market is an extremely bustling one. Perhaps the most watched commodity in game.

To answer your questions, yes crates are tradeable. And last time I checked, crates were going around for the higher side of 12K. That was quite a while ago though. The price usually fluctuates.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Are crates a good item to merch then? And what is the pet level cap?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Are crates a good item to merch then? And what is the pet level cap?
    Im honestly the worse merch but if you have the gist of merching already (watching prices and knowing what to buy when its low( do merch crates tell your around a 100k-200k and start looking at pets, lep pendant, and vanities. I would say watch elite pinks from this.cap biut since its already over and every one knows that not the best choice. I imagine after you hit 800-900k go for mythic rings and amulets, and discontinued vanity sets like 2012 Christmas ones. After that i have no clue
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Your best bet is to stock up on crates now, and sell them during a mythic event where their prices will be 25-30k each.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Your best bet is to stock up on crates now, and sell them during a mythic event where their prices will be 25-30k each.
    I doubt If they'll reach 30K since pretty much everyone is hoarding up crates now. Still, it's the best shot you have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I was wondering how I should level up or maybe even pvp there? I'm pretty sure I only have one character that I made a while ago while checking out the game. So basically, how should I level up and make money? Or what should I do?

Edit: Question: What is the gold cap?
    Imo.if u have some enough money buy gears then do pvp its quite fun in pvp twinks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Haha I'll get to merching when I manage to get past having 2k

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Swimmingstar For This Useful Post:

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Buy crates now and wait for double odds.
    Price will be twice the original price.