Thread: Question on foxes

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default Question on foxes

which spec are they supposed to be?
    they really don't have much defensive skills or a taunt to serve as a str tank

int offers almost no benefit as 15 mana regen serves them fine with 500 mana pool and their heal barely increases with int

dexterity gives them the most dmg, but their skills aren't really that powerful, their combo doesn't even do much bonus dmg. Also with dex it makes them extremely fragile which is a major dilemma for foxes as they have two skills with a mere 3m range, which some str weapons out reach with auto, as well as two skills that when used on opponent puts them at 1m distance allowing every class and build to hit them with every skill.

another problem I have with them is the fact that they need a buff to unroot/unstun themself which is extremely vital since two of their skills don't even function while stunned/frozen/rooted, imagine if mages debuffs only cleared when they used mana shield, or bears had to use rage to unroot themselves

I think it would help if foxes dashes freed them and still dashed

They also need more defense or some kind of hit debuff if they are expected to fight at low range with a lower damage output

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Is this endgame? I always prefer to go str Dex, and have a nuking bow load out and a tank load out. I don't have much time but I'll subscribe and read this later. ^^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

pretty much 50+
    I feel at 76 dex would be more playable than 50-75 cuz the huge damage on phoenix bow
    Most of my pvp experience with them is with glyph and at level 70
    Even at 70 my pure str fox would get crushing blow beckon stomp from a bear and killed
    I feel bad at with glyph using str since my wins are based soley on the auto attack with puts out more damage than my actual skills, I was thinking of a battlesword type build then realized the mace actually has as much max damage. I though the point of 2h weapon was to gain damage in loss of armor, but you really just lose armor