Thread: Re-Spec issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re-Spec issues

Can you make re-spec confirmations? Let us play around with the stats to see how they affect our character. Before we can log into a map we have to make a confirmation that we have spent the stat points and ability points where we are satisfied? Also, don't automatically use an ability point in a newly learned skill. Maybe I don't want to waste a point on root wall and would rather put it somewhere else. Just makes us have to pay for a respec later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by User View Post
    Can you make re-spec confirmations? Let us play around with the stats to see how they affect our character. Before we can log into a map we have to make a confirmation that we have spent the stat points and ability points where we are satisfied? Also, don't automatically use an ability point in a newly learned skill. Maybe I don't want to waste a point on root wall and would rather put it somewhere else. Just makes us have to pay for a respec later.
    You never know, they could be doing that on purpose.

As for the respec, I also would love that idea, but frankly it makes building characters too easy and not enough effort and commitment. If you're going to try a new build I think a $1 commitment is due.

/ oh hai~!
    /

IGN: Igglebob , Moondrake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

how about a time limit?

You have 5mins to decide on your spec and then your commited

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like the stat replacement thing...and I would like if we saw the amount of % totals finished on the skills as they leveled up. Like instead of +4 armor per rank...it say that and then the total accrued.
    ie +4 (per rank); +12 (rank 3).
    WarMage
    -Furios 40 Warrior- Alt, -Warmagi 27 Warmage- Alt
    -Healbot 33 Warmage- Fnord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

a confirmation would be useful, i respecced my enchantress and sorted out the points used on spells i dont use and wouldnt you know it? i forgot resurrect duh! thats another 5 platinum down the drain.
    Feena - Enchantress - Fnord

If i post in blue it makes me cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What they need is a Pocket Legends Talent Calculator like they have for WoW. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent

I know the devs have a lot on their plate, but it would be great if the images, html and css were done to quickly host one on SS' site.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It would also be nice to see a confirmation of point allocation with each level up. I'd love to be able to play with my 5 points and before I decide for sure where I'd really like to put them.