Thread: Pocket legends needs more look options

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Pocket legends needs more look options

Many people for a while have been complaining about sts ignoring pocket legends, and the lack of new level cap. I realise that the company has to make money in order to continue making and maintaining these games, and logically speaking It would be better to focus on the game every one is interested. Arcane legends. So Id like to suggest another Idea. Instead of focusing on a dying game, for the few that still enjoy that game I'd like to ask you to give us more options. Me and my friends many times get on the game and we always try to do things such as dress up our characters in different ways. Or many other times we try to make our characters look like people from popular tv shows and even make new files to name them after this. It would be nice for example to bring back the humania faces. Many of the people who acquired these faces don't even play anymore,and many of the people who still play wish they had human faces to basically dress up their characters in creative ways. Things like the iron man face or Thor's hammer. And maybe even add new Dress up Items. I would love those humania faces for my cosplay accounts personally but hey, im speaking for the community here) Any one who supports this Idea please post your own Ideas On possible dress up Items below, or any other suggestions too. We need every ones support to make these changes happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovehumania View Post
    Many people for a while have been complaining about sts ignoring pocket legends, and the lack of new level cap. I realise that the company has to make money in order to continue making and maintaining these games, and logically speaking It would be better to focus on the game every one is interested. Arcane legends. So Id like to suggest another Idea. Instead of focusing on a dying game, for the few that still enjoy that game I'd like to ask you to give us more options. Me and my friends many times get on the game and we always try to do things such as dress up our characters in different ways. Or many other times we try to make our characters look like people from popular tv shows and even make new files to name them after this. It would be nice for example to bring back the humania faces. Many of the people who acquired these faces don't even play anymore,and many of the people who still play wish they had human faces to basically dress up their characters in creative ways. Things like the iron man face or Thor's hammer. And maybe even add new Dress up Items. I would love those humania faces for my cosplay accounts personally but hey, im speaking for the community here) Any one who supports this Idea please post your own Ideas On possible dress up Items below, or any other suggestions too. We need every ones support to make these changes happen
    no...Humania faces were only for those who got to l.71 before the l.76 cap came out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    no...Humania faces were only for those who got to l.71 before the l.76 cap came out.
    And they had to beat that elite guy that I was too lazy to try and defeat. The one who dropped the elite items lol