Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I am sorry ( former scammer )

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos:1512096
    Let me say it this way. If you scammed me (you never would), I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of closure.

You got what you deserve, on sts's terms, not yours.

I'm sorry. I have no sympathy whatsoever for scammers. Yes, these are just pixels, but people spend real money and real time in this game to have it taken from then by the likes of you.

I sincerely hope this is the last we see of you.
    I'd like to add to what you said something. Many people say these are just pixels or that this is just a gamr as a way to ask people to relax or as if it didn't matter.

What i say to those people is exactly that, this is just a game and yet they do those things grieving others! I shudder to think what these people would be capable of in real life (where stuff actually matters) if they had no risk of getting caught or having to face consequences!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Why exactly do they deserve sympathy again? It doesn't take courage to sign up on a forum and admit to scamming.
    It does but that is not the subject , sir I honestly don't care for your sympathy , many of your posts are negative ,
    You never admit you are wrong , I have seen many of your posts , never the less , all what it's I'm just trying to make
    Things right I don't care what people think anymore , like me or like me not , I don't ask for aedenos's sympathy , because sympathy is needed when I am not trying to give back , I'm sick of all these opinions , stop trying to be mr.perfect, god it's really
    Disgusting , I made a mistake ok now I want to make it right , that's it no more !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Omg if I actually never said a thing and kept on it would have been Better
    ! Wow
    Last edited by Ihityoudie; 03-09-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aarrgggggg View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Oh this is annoying ? , we'll I got a solution don't click on the post !! , this is not
    For your pleasure !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihityoudie View Post
    It does but that is not the subject ,
    How so? What is courageous about signing up on an anonymous forum under an internet persona to admit wrong doing? If this can have no affect on your real life, why does it require courage?

Anyway, I digress. You didn't ask for sympathy directly. But others asked for you. And those comments were for them.

Last thing I need is a lesson in humility from a scammer lol
    Last edited by Rare; 03-09-2014 at 06:05 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

How so? What is courageous about signing up on an anonymous forum under an internet persona to admit wrong doing? If this can have no affect on your real life, why does it require courage.

Anyway, I digress. You didn't ask for sympathy directly. But others asked for you. And those comments were for them.
    We'll , I have in-game friends that I may lose for this , i will give away all my gold , even the part I earned
    And leave the game I spent 1,5 half year on .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

How so? What is courageous about signing up on an anonymous forum under an internet persona to admit wrong doing? If this can have no affect on your real life, why does it require courage?

I personally just think courage is the wrong word here. Righteous is better.

Now you all have me thinking of the Rollingstones' Sympathy for the Devil.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yes this situation is definetly hard to read. Scammers are what ruins wonderful games like this. It breaks bonds of trust that can be formed here or in RL. This person has asked to be unbanned so he can give back. If this is the case why not write sts instead of a forum? The people replying are just readers and have no real say when it comes to unbanning accounts. No whether this a play for sympathy or a sincere apology..wrong venue my friend (sounds like attention to me).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ogani View Post
    Yes this situation is definetly hard to read. Scammers are what ruins wonderful games like this. It breaks bonds of trust that can be formed here or in RL. This person has asked to be unbanned so he can give back. If this is the case why not write sts instead of a forum? The people replying are just readers and have no real say when it comes to unbanning accounts. No whether this a play for sympathy or a sincere apology..wrong venue my friend (sounds like attention to me).
    I honestly beginning to think people have issues reading or I can't write at all , I asked to be unbanned ? Wow
    That's very cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

at least i do admit it when I am wrong , I don't pretend to be mr.perfect and I certainly have better things to do than
    Giving trash opinions to people online on a forums for a game for a whole year !
    And I was a scammer i stopped

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Oh trash since 2011 wow you gotta be really bored

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

at least i do admit it when I am wrong , I don't pretend to be mr.perfect and I certainly have better things to do than
    Giving trash opinions to people online on a forums for a game for a whole year !
    Actually, been closer to three years *applause*

Oh trash since 2011 wow you gotta be really bored
    And yet, I've never been bored enough to scam people out of fake money in a video game.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

if u have better things to do why continue to get angry and annoyed by what we post here. in case u havent notice this is a forum... everyone has an input on here its to help other players get a feel for this game and see what others are up too. Posting this thread is very stupid and pointless.. idk about you but i hate scammers they have no use for this game.. they just do it to piss people off to in some cases to quit which is stupid. its not real money its fake and you can make it back..... so dont get mad because everyone isnt giving u sympathy for "being" a former scammer... And dont say you didnt ask for my sympathy what other reason do u have for posting on a "FORUM"......