Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Migrating from device to device

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Migrating from device to device

I love this game, and hope to continue to play by purchasing platinum and keeping it going, but I have a very important (to me) question before I invest in that. I'm playing on a Moto Droid, but also own an iPod Touch, and hope to sometime in the future get an iPad. What I'd like to know is if I were to buy platinum on the Droid, does it tie the platinum and all purchases with the platinum to my account, or to my device? Like, after I get a dungeon set on my Droid, can I log into the game on my iPod touch and just play those dungeons, or will I have to pay again since it's a different device.

I'm a WoW player, and this would be like how I own the game and all expansions, and if the game is installed on any computer, I can play because I own the license to the game, which it tied to my account.

Please help me on this, because I want to buy the whole shebang, and maybe even a couple pieces of armor or vanity armor or something, but don't want to be screwed in the process. Thank you in advance to whomever answers this for me

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

All purchases are account based, and you can log on with your account from any device.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you very much as I said, I plan on buying all the dungeon sets I can at the least