Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When will the Dragon Enclave Expansion Launch?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Update on 3/11 @ 2:40 PM Central.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update you with the status of the Dragon Enclave expansion after our company playtest.

I can tell you 100% that the expansion will not be going live on Wednesday, March 12th.

We still have a shot for Thursday, however we did uncover some troubling issues with art assets going over budget that may have bad repercussions for lower end devices. We're proceeding with an additional round of device testing using our lowest end devices to validate those concerns. If that issue is verified, it will likely lead to the expansion pushing out for next week as we likely won't have enough time to address it sufficiently.

That's the haps. I'll keep you posted with more info as it becomes available.
    If that happens just push both normal and elites maps till when they are both ready.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoloToha View Post
    I'll spend these two weeks capping and farming Arena. So pity that I didn't re-entered Singe contest T_T...
    Arena is an elite map, sorry to break it to you.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Please just end the Season lmao I want my lb banner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default When will the Dragon Enclave Expansion Launch?

Oh god. Stop delaying it please.

It would only be fair if there were a platinum sale when you guys delay the expansion through the weekend.
    Last edited by TuMadreee; 03-11-2014 at 03:44 PM.

YouTube Channel: Tuma Arcane
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KrypticOrder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Arena is an elite map, sorry to break it to you.
    Sam mentioned that arena will be available.

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TuMadreee View Post
    Oh god. Stop delaying it please.

It would only be fair if there were a platinum sale when you guys delay the expansion through the weekend.
    Maybe they should delay 1 year, i am kind of unhappy now.... and they dont listen to us what we say about elite msps..

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Am i the only one who thought that during those two weeks of elite downtime people will be able to cap their toon, explore the pattys day content
    as well as perfect their mob pulls in the new maps in preperation for elite running those new maps????

I do not understand why all the elites will be shut down instead of just the new ones but perhaps thats just how the game is coded and in order to shut down the new ones they must shut them all down!?

I still think this is a great move by sts as far as weeding out the glitches before the expensive goodys hit the loot drop table.

In the meantime practice your pulls on the new maps, trust me it will help big time when the elites actually do become available.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aarrgggggg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default When will the Dragon Enclave Expansion Launch?

While I appreciate the updates and all the hard work you have put into improving this game, I'm not that excited anymore for this expansion since it has been delayed so many times and so much of the expansion had already been leaked via the forums and mod webcast.

Please in the future set a conservative deadline which anticipates the bugs and other potential issues that may arise, and do your best to stick to it.

Having said that, imagine if the expansion would have been originally set to be released in April and then you surprising us with an early mid march expansion. That would have been so great

My motto is always: under promise and over deliver, not over promise and under deliver.

Not trying to flame or anything because I love what you do for us and I am a huge fan. I just hope for future expansions this can be avoided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Merrrrrrrked; 03-11-2014 at 04:08 PM.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merrrrrrrked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Completely disappointed with lots of postpones.....
    Even after two weeks u again say we have bugs....well all the excitement for the expansion is gone.....this is irritating

I don't wait for this expansion too excitingly anymore..I'll just play when it goes live...I won't even hurry for capping not even excited to cap

No more AL I just quit

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Prahasit Prahi; 03-11-2014 at 04:14 PM.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aarrgggggg View Post
    I do not understand why all the elites will be shut down instead of just the new ones but perhaps thats just how the game is coded and in order to shut down the new ones they must shut them all down!?
    Possible reasons:

1) They can't lock just one elite area and they can only lock elite button (or not without significant changes)
    2) They have to play test the new gear against the old elite content for possible bugs
    3) Fill in some other justifiable reason

Doesn't really matter why. Whether they delay the whole thing or just elites its the same for me. I think its better to just release the normal content first then do elites even though basically it will mean doing nothing until elites are brought back. At least we will get a taste of what we can expect. And if it sucks it will give us something to complain about.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post:

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahi View Post
    Completely disappointed with lots of postpones.....
    Even after two weeks u again say we have bugs....well all the excitement for the expansion is gone.....this is irritating

I don't wait for this expansion too excitingly anymore..I'll just play when it goes live...I won't even hurry for capping not even excited to cap

No more AL I just quit

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk
    Same pain here bro, we even talked about all this in our gc! It sucks, it really does :

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

They are only postponing the expansion release date because there are bugs, would you like to being playing and all of a sudden can't move or you glitch out of the map? I certainly don't. Although I wish they could release it earlier because my spring break is about to end, keep perfecting the expansion sts and try adding some exciting things for us.
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Update on 3/11 @ 2:40 PM Central.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update you with the status of the Dragon Enclave expansion after our company playtest.

I can tell you 100% that the expansion will not be going live on Wednesday, March 12th.

We still have a shot for Thursday, however we did uncover some troubling issues with art assets going over budget that may have bad repercussions for lower end devices. We're proceeding with an additional round of device testing using our lowest end devices to validate those concerns. If that issue is verified, it will likely lead to the expansion pushing out for next week as we likely won't have enough time to address it sufficiently.

That's the haps. I'll keep you posted with more info as it becomes available.
    Ugh. How many delayed should it be. If this happens nextweek . I will quit coz of boredom and many ppl will . Dam it

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yea that is ridiculous... there was NO mention of original Singe post being deleted... It seemed like additional time was given to ppl that didn't enter original Singe contest post. THAT's ridiculous now I have NO entry. WoW thx STS..great customer loyalty. I posted in original contest & you're telling me PROGRAMMERS & Developers can't simply CUT&PASTE the original Singe thread info to the new one? C'mon sts be for real.
    Last edited by Hottsauce; 03-11-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wow really?? All this fretting over a delay?? Try coding sometime and you'll understand all the delays and setbacks ... would you rather buggy software be released and then have things crash and/ or break?? This game is getting increasingly complex with crafting, new areas, etc. I'm impressed they can get anything out in only a 2 month time frame.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nitexx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default You wiped the original entries????

What brain surgeon at STS came up with the idea of wiping the original entries in the Singe contest? It is one thing to re-open the thread and allow people to change their guess/entry because promises are made that your company can't keep, but for those of us who entered and didn't look back lose out on the chance to re-enter? I play daily and read the forums, but I don't live on them so I miss out?

Maybe I'm the only one who didn't re-enter. Yeah, that's probably it, my fault.

Unbelievable. I so want to like this game, keep playing and enjoy the environment that the programmers and designers have built, but it's just getting more and more difficult to do so.
    And feel free to check my plat purchases if you think this is a rant from the many play for free players that you mostly ignore.
    Last edited by Delphina; 03-11-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otahaanak View Post
    What brain surgeon at STS came up with the idea of wiping the original entries in the Singe contest? It is one thing to re-open the thread and allow people to change their guess/entry because promises are made that your a**es can't keep, but for those of us who entered and didn't look back lose out on the chance to re-enter? I play daily and read the forums, but I don't live on them so I miss out?

Maybe I'm the only one who didn't re-enter. Yeah, that's probably it, my fault.

Unbelievable. I so want to like this game, keep playing and enjoy the environment that the programmers and designers have built, but it's just getting more and more difficult to do so.
    And feel free to check my plat purchases if you think this is a rant from the many play for free players that you mostly ignore.

I feel the EXACT SAME WAY... it's completely wrong. How can you not simply merge TWO post together... I mean c'mon. Now I have NO entry on a contest I was really looking forward too... especially seeing it's the ONLY way i may get a SInge egg.. with out buying plat and forget the 20M price tag in auction.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hottsauce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Take all the time you need to figure it out guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

M more than hungry now..just need food...cnt wait for ur delicious cuisine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

M waiting 40% plat sale : p. Any idea when it is?