Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When will the Dragon Enclave Expansion Launch?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Of course we want the released product to be right. The complaints are due to one thing and one thing only - that a date was given in the first place.

Once that happened there is no going back.

Customer Service Pro Tip #1:
    Never make a promise you cannot keep.

Customer Service Pro Tip #2:
    Don't continue to compound the problem because you failed at #1.
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Otahaanak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

delayed again ? so lame tbh..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Is it just me or this post is working like teaser which is not serving its original purpose at all....

Su-zakana

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

You know what guys sts is trying it takes alot to make a video game and it takes alot to make it work and to expand a game takes more then a little effort sam and the developers had high hopes issues arose thought its all part of technicalities that happen and a video game is not like a fast food restaurant in video gaming industries here of late they release a game with a crap load of bugs and fix them later which can be harmful to the electronics sts is making sure they get the kinks out first you all should praise them for that not act like kindergartners thank you sts im one of the people with low tech
    asimauara farmers inc! we go for the fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asimauara View Post
    You know what guys sts is trying it takes alot to make a video game and it takes alot to make it work and to expand a game takes more then a little effort sam and the developers had high hopes issues arose thought its all part of technicalities that happen and a video game is not like a fast food restaurant in video gaming industries here of late they release a game with a crap load of bugs and fix them later which can be harmful to the electronics sts is making sure they get the kinks out first you all should praise them for that not act like kindergartners thank you sts im one of the people with low tech
    I'm pretty sure the majority of us believes that making a new content is more than just a snap of a finger; It requires dedication and hard work. I think the issue for some people is the inability of STG to deliver based on what they say. Don't get me wrong here but there was never a final word on the expansion's release date; what we have are "if things go well then then x will happen". I think what STG needs do in the future is exactly related to what Merrrrrrked said: "under promise and over deliver", in this way no one gets his hopes high and simply continue playing for fun.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asimauara View Post

1).Ummm how long has it been since last expansion? 2). There was no huge out cry for a new expansion. 3) STS is a PROFESSIONAL company that has designed this game and has handled multiple expansions & the bugs related to them.
    SO stop defending a professional company, that definitely know bugs exist in programs as this game has been out for a few years already. STS dropped the ball plain and simple, I could see if this was a first time company with their first launch. NO STS has a huge platform of games under their belt correct?. They've won awards for the games they've developed "specifically AL" correct? So this is NOTHING new to them. This professional, experienced company dropped the ball big time & has disappointed MANY of ppl in their customer base.
    Stop making excuse post with the, give them time for the bugs etc; There shouldn't have been a pre-mature post falsely exciting ppl about any expansion STS wasn't ready to release when they said they would "FEB". They need to make amends and show their gaming community appreciation as well and not blow many off with the: You want a great game don't you? SO WAIT attitude... and blame excuses like the economy issue last expansion. WE ARE GAMERS/CUSTOMERS & STS are the developers/Business... I was taught the "Customer is always right" and ANY business needs to fix any issue or provide their customers with adequate compensation. "Plat Disc. weekend, Higher Chance of quality gear out of Lockeds" etc... Something we can actually benefit from in-game rather than excuses and frustrated clients that they caused themselves to have.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hottsauce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Expansion delayed until nxt year.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Please make double mythic odds while we re waiting..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Queenslayer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So lame, we wanted the expansion this week... Why people with lower devices are the problem (like i used to be until i bought ipod5g...)

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

If it didn't come this week get a mythics odds weekend and 40% platinum off so that we can have the loads which we can't have even though expansion comes live...we really need the 40%platinum off and mythics double odd

If that weekend comes,people goes crazy and enjoying to peaks forgetting about expansion.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Prahasit Prahi For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

[Insert Rage Words Here] All this impatience makes me sick, take a look at other STS games, AL and the battle games are really the only ones that are being developed right now--especially AL. So be patient, it's only a few days, just wait and stop acting like AL is your life. Patience is a virtue, next time STS should just make expansions a surprise so there aren't so many unreasonable complaints.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Runescape View Post
    So lame, we wanted the expansion this week... Why people with lower devices are the problem (like i used to be until i bought ipod5g...)

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk
    Read the post first, the expansion may come Thursday and low end devices aren't the only problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

If expansion doesnt come this week, make some alternative events like 40% plats off, in that way players will be happy and has something to look forward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I am very please with the decision to delay, thank you.

My season isn't over yet...

Galaxy Note 3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

First of all dude im not from america.
    Second, its just my opinion to have some plat sales to alleviate the boringness.
    Third, nuffsaid!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Its not about crying, its all about the announcement. They shouldnt announce like that but wont happen, first of all they announce it late feb, and now mid march, and if there somethin happened again, it will be delayed next week. What about those ppl who wants to be in lb and being crazy to aim for it, and they will just knew that expansion will be moved. The guy didnt sleep for the flags coz he thought expansion is tmr. Its irritating right? You wasted a lot of hours to finish but then u didnt know u can still do the thing the other day coz of delayed, my advice ; dont announce something that wont happen will just annoy ppl
    . Or maybe just surprise ppl. Or when expansion is coming announce some clues that will give us info that expansion is coming. So we dnt expect thay day or whatever.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xlovableaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xlovableaze View Post
    Its not about crying, its all about the announcement. They shouldnt announce like that but wont happen, first of all they announce it late feb, and now mid march, and if there somethin happened again, it will be delayed next week. What about those ppl who wants to be in lb and being crazy to aim for it, and they will just knew that expansion will be moved. The guy didnt sleep for the flags coz he thought expansion is tmr. Its irritating right? You wasted a lot of hours to finish but then u didnt know u can still do the thing the other day coz of delayed, my advice ; dont announce something that wont happen will just annoy ppl
    . Or maybe just surprise ppl. Or when expansion is coming announce some clues that will give us info that expansion is coming. So we dnt expect thay day or whatever.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
    Agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Update on 3/11 @ 2:40 PM Central.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update you with the status of the Dragon Enclave expansion after our company playtest.

I can tell you 100% that the expansion will not be going live on Wednesday, March 12th.

We still have a shot for Thursday, however we did uncover some troubling issues with art assets going over budget that may have bad repercussions for lower end devices. We're proceeding with an additional round of device testing using our lowest end devices to validate those concerns. If that issue is verified, it will likely lead to the expansion pushing out for next week as we likely won't have enough time to address it sufficiently.

That's the haps. I'll keep you posted with more info as it becomes available.
    Seriously??? on wednesday are you considering the working professionals who is playing this game and participating the the 1st top 50 people to reach 41 and for the singe rescue event.

I know you guys know that 90% of that plat users are working people and adults.

Be fair to us STS we cant participate on your events if you make it a Wednesday, please consider we are not kids who just play all day long as we like.

So please move it Thursday or Friday. I hope you guys can do overtime on a Thursday if there is bug in the system.

I know you dont want to release it on a Friday because you guys dont have work on Saturday, but cant you guys make 1 day overtime just to make everything well go smooth and fair to all since Friday is last day of work and i think everyone well be free at late afternoon or Friday night.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Ok... the worlds youth then.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Again we need to wait more for the expansion. If it is not released today my weekend will get spoiled again. So please give us some Platinum discount to keep in terest in the game.

Looking for your reply.