Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make the competition fair for all!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Make the competition fair for all!!

Competition is not made for us at high trophies. constraining things like not attacking each other on 24h will make it fair for farmers to increase their advantage at this.

what STS should do is to randomize the pvps and make any player reachable by any other with similar probability. Otherwise all will still want to be farmers to win competitions.

please read my review completely and i would like to hear your comments:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...tions-reviewed

Thanks

Wants wrong with farming? That's is how I play the game

Thanks

The changes they actually do make are a mockery to the people that have been playing the game faithfully for a while. The developers only care about their new projects not this one. That's y we all keep seeing more and more long time players retire. Heck I have almost zero desire to play anymore.

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marcuz_1661 View Post
    Wants wrong with farming? That's is how I play the game
    It is just so easy in comparison with others at high trophy level. We dont have a chance of a fair competition. Which is the opposite to what a game should be, the more you win the higher prizes and awards you should get.

Quote Originally Posted by jayray View Post
    The changes they actually do make are a mockery to the people that have been playing the game faithfully for a while. The developers only care about their new projects not this one. That's y we all keep seeing more and more long time players retire. Heck I have almost zero desire to play anymore.
    you are right, some adjustments are need it, however i fear they will probably think in a different way as we do (more fair competition) and will do what they think is best (not always the best for us).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayray View Post
    This is what STS did in Battle Command. The top players are few. If they can please thousands of noobs, they can make more money than pleasing a few top players.

The masses like it when the people at the top are penalized, because they resent that they are not on top. So, don't expect any sympathy. This is also why the rich pay 90% of the taxes... same problem.

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    This is what STS did in Battle Command. The top players are few. If they can please thousands of noobs, they can make more money than pleasing a few top players.

The masses like it when the people at the top are penalized, because they resent that they are not on top. So, don't expect any sympathy. This is also why the rich pay 90% of the taxes... same problem.
    You are very right, but if they do that this is not going to be a game to enjoy, just a TIC TAC TOE where nobody wins if you know very simple trick (in our care keep trophies low). That is the case why many people are leaving after reaching top positions. STS have to give more reasons to be on top, an people will use more pearls (see Pagean) to reach the top. Theo and I had put the bar high enough for anyone to have a big effort and play many hours to reach the top.

Thanks

Thanks

Oops that comment didn't go as planned

Thanks

Ealax you probably get the most rewards of everyone in the whole game why does this matter

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ealax you probably get the most rewards of everyone in the whole game why does this matter
    because it is not fair that I cant see the same easy pvps like farmers, and it is not fair for them that I can meet theo on pvp all the time. I rather have a game where everyone has a chance to win if they work hard, not if they drop trophies.

Thanks

Exactly. Well said Ealax

Thanks

O I get it now Ealax you are complaining bout not being able to take over attack board even tho you can take over all 4other boards. That's what it sounds like

Thanks

Lol we don't care bout finding Theo we rather not which is why we farm

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

O I get it now Ealax you are complaining bout not being able to take over attack board even tho you can take over all 4other boards. That's what it sounds like
    This was first season I got attack second place, beaten by a farmer
    Name:  Screenshot_2013-12-16-00-59-36.png
Views: 290
Size:  251.5 KB

I made my own farmer (EalaX NP) and really found how easy is to win (or at least have a high attack) at this category as a farmer, so I got both points of view.

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Lol we don't care bout finding Theo we rather not which is why we farm
    Then one suggestion could be, let the farmers paradise untouched but limit the trophies to certain number to enter the competition. For instance in Clash of Clans there are leagues that you access once you reach certain amount of trophies and you can lower your league if you get lower. So we can make 2 leagues, one for farmers who do not access to competition and one for players who earn the right to participate by having a min amount of trophies.

Thanks

I think the devs are too lazy to redevelop the algorithm... Hey STS how about "we" the players develop a nice algorithm will u implement it (of course if it really makes sense)

Thanks

Ealax our alliance consists of mostly farmers That's what helps us

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ealax our alliance consists of mostly farmers That's what helps us
    because that is what is needed with the current system, so that is what make us win

Thanks

Ealax kick me, my phone and tablet both are in service centers cause flashing too much roms have weakened its hardware. They sent it to their main repairing centre, so dunno when everything will be fine. Also as you said this game is really not fair for everyone, due to which it started to suck. Tell miz to send me a msg in facebook so that I can give his trophies back but tell him to send me a msg till monday as I have a temporary mobile till Monday

Thanks

Players can also argue that it's not fair some people have too many trophies. So, it would be more fair if the trophies reset at the end of each competition. The players that are good can easily gain them back to prove they should be on top.

Everyone has a different opinion on what is "fair".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast