Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
This is actually proper based on past weapons from previous campaigns.

Remember that bows always have higher damage than daggers of the same level and rarity, but daggers have higher DPS. And mythic items from level 36 should be about equal to legendary from level 41. So those numbers fit with what is normal.

It's the same way that level 31 mythic bow had similar damage as the level 26 arcane hooks. The bow was one color rarity lower, but 5 levels higher -- same as with your comparison.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but the only daggers that I have been able to find right now are the dragon tooth ones which seem much lower in relation to the bows than the normal bow-to-dagger ratio. I would expect to see the quality of the dragon tooth daggers in the same quality range as quills were at 36, as they require a large amount of farming to obtain. As it stands now, they look like the daggers that should be dropping in the crates.

It's interesting since there don't appear to be any daggers of any kind coming out of the crates, unless they just aren't being sold (doubtful). It seems the dagger rogues are being forced to convert if they want a decent weapon at this time. It's a shame if that is the case. There's a lot to of benefits to a stabby dagger rogue.