Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [ The God Army ] < Twinks lvl 8-9 >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonybow View Post
    Yep that was me but i still have level 6,7,8 and 9 toons in et so really doesnt matter that i levelled 1 toon up :P
    Also what about brollysaiyan, missarcher, sliiq, gnosiz (aka mrsfairy), leudicoo, riiicka
    All levelled from 8/9 to 10 and from your guild. And im pretty sure the majority of them were officers :P
    They also have a lots of characters hehe :P
    "Florete Pro Deo et Collegium"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Market For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prexsuw View Post
    please add more rules :

1. KDR is everything for GOD
    2. Only fight when you outnumber
    3. Must have big mouth
    4. Never help your guildies who get ganged, your KDR is everything, forget about guildies
    5. Get out of room or end as fast as you can when shortage of members
    6. Dont forget, give any reason when you out, batery died, need afk, lagg, baby cry, mommy calling, or anything.
    Ofc <The God Army> should remove the video since its offending ET and IL (I'm not sure why IL is getting offended though). There was no point in putting the video since <The God Army> would get mad about it too. I also don't get why you posted this list of "Rules to add" since now i have to prove you wrong but ok I'll take the time to do it. But if your going to make this list think about it like this way then try to insult/flame this thread with a list:

1. I've seen plenty of ET and IL try to insult me and there enemies with KDR.
    2. This is the exact same with both ET and IL.
    3. All guilds have big mouth, same with yours.
    4. Same with your guild, run when low on health then your guildies die.
    5. Same with your members, running to flag and run then make sure full health and leave, all guilds run when outnumbered to that was dumb to put this.
    6. Funny how your naming the exact excuses that you, your guild, and ET use.

I've also got some stuff:
    First, ET had this GREAT idea of not only blocking but stealing the rogue's packs! Congrats to ET for blaming us on the idea after you guys did it first.
    Second, ET and IL had the idea of looking for <Dogz of War>'s thread and <The God Army>'s thread and flaming after we asked for you to stop plenty of times.
    Third, when losing ET and IL keep switching out the members to lvl 9's against lvl 8's or you guys switch out to tanks to keep yourself alive.
    Last, after game you guys call us "noob" or "weak" even if you lost in the fair fight, sure lots do it but not as much as I've seen you guys talk trash.

I hope a mod deletes the video and the comments soon so that there's no more flaming. The video was unneeded and neither were the comments. A simple "Please delete the video" comment would've been enough or telling a mod to delete it. I hope this thread gets a restart so it doesn't have these unneeded comments.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xkillingx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xkillingx View Post
    Ofc <The God Army> should remove the video since its offending ET and IL (I'm not sure why IL is getting offended though). There was no point in putting the video since <The God Army> would get mad about it too. I also don't get why you posted this list of "Rules to add" since now i have to prove you wrong but ok I'll take the time to do it. But if your going to make this list think about it like this way then try to insult/flame this thread with a list:

5. Same with your members, running to flag and run then make sure full health and leave, all guilds run when outnumbered to that was dumb to put this.

First, ET had this GREAT idea of not only blocking but stealing the rogue's packs! Congrats to ET for blaming us on the idea after you guys did it first.
    Second, ET and IL had the idea of looking for <Dogz of War>'s thread and <The God Army>'s thread and flaming after we asked for you to stop plenty of times.
    Third, when losing ET and IL keep switching out the members to lvl 9's against lvl 8's or you guys switch out to tanks to keep yourself alive.
    Last, after game you guys call us "noob" or "weak" even if you lost in the fair fight, sure lots do it but not as much as I've seen you guys talk trash.

I hope a mod deletes the video and the comments soon so that there's no more flaming. The video was unneeded and neither were the comments. A simple "Please delete the video" comment would've been enough or telling a mod to delete it. I hope this thread gets a restart so it doesn't have these unneeded comments.
    thx killing that will open our eyes
    respect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Sure sure all the blame to et and you guys (dow and tga) are the ones that introduced abaddon warriors with vb jugg and horn to the bracket
    -sure et has them too but 99% of your guilds consist of them above^^^^
    And we werent the ones starting the forum wars
    -tell me when has et ever put a video of "owning" you guys on our thread?
    And again about the levels LOL get over it, if you dont want to meet lvl 9s then go pvp at 5/6/12...so on.
    But i suppose you will always use the excuse of an opponents level in a war.

And also about the rogue pack eating - blaming us LOL not really fair to blame any guild of starting that "trend" you guys do it - we do it , get over it life IS tough im sure for all you to be complaining about these small things (guild war tactics) making them into bigger things (forum wars).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobiotic View Post
    Let's not let this thread to be cleared. You guys can both stop and settle in game, thanks!

@God Army
    Those videos are the ones of you winning, I don't see a single video of you guys losing. Please don't feed my bs and tell me you guys haven't lost a single battle. If you're a man you show your loss and wins.
    'If you're a man you show your loss and wins'
    Elite Twinks, have you ever post when ur loss???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sure sure all the blame to et and you guys (dow and tga) are the ones that introduced abaddon warriors with vb jugg and horn to the bracket
    And again about the levels LOL get over it, if you dont want to meet lvl 9s then go pvp at 5/6/12...so on.

And also about the rogue pack eating - blaming us LOL not really fair to blame any guild of starting that "trend" you guys do it - we do it , get over it life IS tough im sure for all you to be complaining about these small things (guild war tactics) making them into bigger things (forum wars).
    hahaha Harm cant stop talk nonsense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yep that was me but i still have level 6,7,8 and 9 toons in et so really doesnt matter that i levelled 1 toon up :P
    Also what about brollysaiyan, missarcher, sliiq, gnosiz (aka mrsfairy), leudicoo, riiicka
    All levelled from 8/9 to 10 and from your guild. And im pretty sure the majority of them were officers :P
    They still have level 8 and 9 in tga.
    ET have char lvl 10-11 to kill player lvl 8-9,cause ET cant kill anyone use char lvl 8-9
    and all officers ET levelled to 9, scared in 8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Not just in arena, even in forum .ET and IL still need backup from of********
    ooops..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Am I really that strong for you to think I have 3 heals? Only people who can't fight use 3 heals in my opinion. Abaddon? Haha I'm not going to buy a running pet.
    -I don't use it, lots of our guild doesn't use it. If you die you die. No need for jugg/venge/horn. only need about 2. I've seen some of your guildies make it obvious though. Like Loverrboy aka Fireygun. He likes to run from me in 1v1 even if he has 3 heals.
    -No, but I saw a picture. Your guildie posted one of killing 2 god army's when they were afk. Congrats on your achievement on killing afk's.

And again about the lvls isn't it obvious your guild ran to higher and lower lvls so there's about no one to fight fairly in your guild? Even one of the main ones in your guild is lvl 9 now, Lambofgoddd. Why did ET all run to a different lvl? Come back to 8 please!

And also about the rogue pack eating - I honestly think that it was a stupid idea since if you take the packs it means you can't win fairly. I want the forum wars to end since it's getting pathetic and a waste of time. Sure I said some bad things about ET but only because you guys wouldn't stop even though Killxxx asked you guys many times after the video got removed but ofc ET loves to flame. Then, all ET decided to get on our thread. Sure I could have come and start flaming you for the pic about killing 2 afks but instead I told a mod and it got removed. I knew flaming would get us nowhere so I decided not to put ET doesn't think before they act. I hope a mod comes and deletes all of these comments or I'll have to tell one so they do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

- 1 heal, 2 heal, 3 heal or even build with no heal, its depend on your strategy. Build for war, or for 1v1 or for both, its depends on player. We cannot just follow 1 build as what you think its good for you. Different player, different build.

- running from room when outnumbered? Asked ganku n supertay are they waiting for their death or run out from room? I saw both today.

- complaining about lvl difference? Not only us, u guys also did it.

Happy twinking guys!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Market For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Am I really that strong for you to think I have 3 heals? Only people who can't fight use 3 heals in my opinion. Abaddon? Haha I'm not going to buy a running pet.
    -I don't use it, lots of our guild doesn't use it. If you die you die. No need for jugg/venge/horn. only need about 2. I've seen some of your guildies make it obvious though. Like Loverrboy aka Fireygun. He likes to run from me in 1v1 even if he has 3 heals.
    -No, but I saw a picture. Your guildie posted one of killing 2 god army's when they were afk. Congrats on your achievement on killing afk's.

And again about the lvls isn't it obvious your guild ran to higher and lower lvls so there's about no one to fight fairly in your guild? Even one of the main ones in your guild is lvl 9 now, Lambofgoddd. Why did ET all run to a different lvl? Come back to 8 please!

And also about the rogue pack eating - I honestly think that it was a stupid idea since if you take the packs it means you can't win fairly. I want the forum wars to end since it's getting pathetic and a waste of time. Sure I said some bad things about ET but only because you guys wouldn't stop even though Killxxx asked you guys many times after the video got removed but ofc ET loves to flame. Then, all ET decided to get on our thread. Sure I could have come and start flaming you for the pic about killing 2 afks but instead I told a mod and it got removed. I knew flaming would get us nowhere so I decided not to put ET doesn't think before they act. I hope a mod comes and deletes all of these comments or I'll have to tell one so they do.
    Omg whatever is the case u Lil fellas always have some sort of excuses to cry. When I was 8, Some low life's start cryin I'm using arcane. Now when I'm 9 then added 1 more excuse to cry. Regarding ur thread, we live in palace not in a dog house.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lambofgod View Post
    Omg whatever is the case u Lil fellas always have some sort of excuses to cry. When I was 8, Some low life's start cryin I'm using arcane. Now when I'm 9 then added 1 more excuse to cry. Regarding ur thread, we live in palace not in a dog house.
    I didn't understand that so I would be happy to have you explain that. I was talking to one of your guildmates, they said ET at lvls 8+ are always crying. So, if even your guild says it then why do you keep saying it's us? I don't want to name any certain person though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Market View Post
    - running from room when outnumbered? Asked ganku n supertay are they waiting for their death or run out from room? I saw both today.
    Please explain this sentence so I understand. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Market View Post
    - 1 heal, 2 heal, 3 heal or even build with no heal, its depend on your strategy. Build for war, or for 1v1 or for both, its depends on player. We cannot just follow 1 build as what you think its good for you. Different player, different build.

- complaining about lvl difference? Not only us, u guys also did it.

Happy twinking guys!
    True! Respect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lambofgod View Post
    Stop whining and trashing on our thread
    you know we never cry coz u using arcane pets instead some of us have them too
    and about lvl? We aint cry,we pity u coz u must lvld up to 9

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Schatzness View Post
    If you dont want us coming to your thread then dont post videos
    *dingdingding - surely that doesnt take a genius to figure out coz obviously you guys dont got much happening up there.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Schatzness View Post
    Pity urself fella. I dnt need an entire 5 peeps to kill 1 guy like u newbies do. If U think u r that good then step up n show itself at arena. Ur act is simple (tiny rat pretending to be a lion) at forums. But dnt forget rats r meant to run n nibble.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

First of all i will say this guild has some great players and is d.o.w oldest remaining ally. Why is it that ets members ( lamb, gun, harmony, and many more) continue there sladnder on this thread...where are the forum mods!!! Agreed the videos may be seen as flaming...but lets face it who wants to see videos of hunting noobs?? As i said great guild and great allies

23. The Following User Says Thank You to lecrizia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lecrizia View Post
    First of all i will say this guild has some great players and is d.o.w oldest remaining ally. Why is it that ets members ( lamb, gun, harmony, and many more) continue there sladnder on this thread...where are the forum mods!!! Agreed the videos may be seen as flaming...but lets face it who wants to see videos of hunting noobs?? As i said great guild and great allies
    I agree, who would want to see a video about killing noobs. But, I do still think that the video's title isn't that great. I also think that you should have planned it out so that it could be better for us to see. I understand Lamb, Harmony, and Gunz reason but you guys take it took this too far. I guess since a mod won't come we'll have to wait for bulluzembut.