Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: please why there are no elite maps right now and the purpose of staggering gear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Default please why there are no elite maps right now and the purpose of staggering gear

as title says, can someone please explain why we can't run elites right now and why all the gear isn't being released?

It was my understanding the reason was so people would play more (i.e. we would farm regular maps for a while, then elites when they came out). I was fine with that until I saw the regular legendary gear. The stats on this gear sucks. Why would we want to spend weeks farming gear that is worse than the level 36 elite legionaries we already have? In theory I'm fine spreading gear out but give us stuff worth farming for. I upgraded my weapon and i expected my upgraded mythic helm and armor to still be the best but conquistador isn't any improvement over architect gear and my level 30 mythic ring is still best as is my level 36 tarlok ammy.

The expansion was just released yesterday. I (like most others) leveled up in watchers tombs (I don't understand why, after 4 seasons, it's still fastest to level here but that's a different topic). Currently I spend my time leveling to 41 in wt4 and jumping in new maps when a guildie needs help unlocking. I'd love to farm the new levels for gear but there's nothing there.

I suggest either bumping up the stats on the gear to make it worth while or just open up elites and let us go to work.

P.S. I understand we can farm dragon teeth but that's not something we can sell. I want to make some gold! Turn us loose sts!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Default please why there are no elite maps right now and the purpose of staggering gear

You can farm for top tier gear in normal maps. That's why they implemented the teeth system.

Plus, you can make gold on existing gear

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

the top gear in the normal maps is worse than the old level 36 elite gear. Go to auction and search for level 40 pinks and see how much they are selling for. They aren't worth farming. Also, I mentioned teeth. You can't sell those.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    the top gear in the normal maps is worse than the old level 36 elite gear. Go to auction and search for level 40 pinks and see how much they are selling for. They aren't worth farming. Also, I mentioned teeth. You can't sell those.
    You can sell the things that you buy with teeth... And those have absolutely insane stats.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

But you can farm for a bunch and buy the item and sell it ...

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

I believe the answers you seek can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ps-Coming-Soon
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com