Thread: How to level fast - 3 must know tips!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default How to level fast - 3 must know tips!

1: Use you pots! If you're not using mana pots you're not dealing nearly enough damage. The faster you blow through them, the faster you help your party kill mobs, the faster you level. If you're not using health pots you either have a good tank (Warriors who are stingy with health pots are destined to run alone) or are wasting time. I know that pots cost gold but it's not a lot to come up with. It's more than worth it when you're capped and ready to farm some loot instead of leeching through the same old dungeons. Not to mention more fun.

2: Use gear that isn't complete garbage. for instance, level 37 rogues with 250 damage!? I've seen a lot of them! Twice the power can be had cheaply. I know people don't want to wast money on gear they're not keeping but it is resell able and time=money. Spend some change to get to where the big buck are! Your party with appreciate it.

3: Feed your pet or swap them for another one. Even the worst pet provides a valuable advantage. I just cannot understand why people will run with exhausted or no pets. For less than a few thousand you can have enough to rotate them when they tire and it'll be worth every last gold.

In short: It takes money to make money. Do daily quests, sell gems, take some time to hunt locked if you have to. Blow your earnings on getting capped instead of that cool vanity and you'll be in a position to make some real gold. Leeching wastes time and not just your own. Strong players will notice if you don't pull your weight and you'll soon be on your own. Anyway, that's my two cents. Thanks for reading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Renorico For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I would say this is duh but if I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?