Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next Week: New Dragkin Teeth Shop Armor & Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Carapace and I chatted yesterday about this before the google hangout session, and after hearing his reasoning, I think his plan makes sense. The idea is that the level 36 mythics should be slightly better than the best level 41 legendary.

One thing we did not discuss however is the weapons. I assume the same thing should hold true for the weapons? i.e. the level 36 mythic weapons should be slightly better than the best level 41 elite legendary weapons?

If the plan is to make this the same way for the weapons, then how about scrapping the current lousy weapons being offered by the vendor, and instead give us the best versions of whatever the elite legendary weapons will be. That way the same reasoning can apply....that the best gear is the ones purchased with the teeth, and then the lesser versions of these weapons would be the direct elite boss drops -- same idea as with the armors and helms.

Either that or just buff the stats of the weapons currently available from the vendor to make them a viable alternative to the elite weapons that will directly drop from the bosses.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Carapace and I chatted yesterday about this before the google hangout session, and after hearing his reasoning, I think his plan makes sense. The idea is that the level 36 mythics should be slightly better than the best level 41 legendary.

One thing we did not discuss however is the weapons. I assume the same thing should hold true for the weapons? i.e. the level 36 mythic weapons should be slightly better than the best level 41 elite legendary weapons?

If the plan is to make this the same way for the weapons, then how about scrapping the current lousy weapons being offered by the vendor, and instead give us the best versions of whatever the elite legendary weapons will be. That way the same reasoning can apply....that the best gear is the ones purchased with the teeth, and then the lesser versions of these weapons would be the direct elite boss drops -- same idea as with the armors and helms.

Either that or just buff the stats of the weapons currently available from the vendor to make them a viable alternative to the elite weapons that will directly drop from the bosses.
    There is some merit to the weapon idea, however since Elites are not yet available the idea was to have something players can chase to be ready for Elite's that are not as good as elite dropped weapons in the actual Elite maps once available. There may be additional weapons added to the Vendor at a later date to address what you are talking though.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

my personal feedback for which set should be available from teeth vendor for rogue (i only play rogue so i cant comment on other classes preferences)
    Potency: I think this would be ideal for me personally for a couple of reasons. Whichever set is exclusive to vendor will be more expensive because it wont be a boss drop. I think most rogues will want brutality set earlier so they have a better health pool to farm elites with until they start to really gear up with new content. This would make brutality set cheaper because it will be a drop, therefore i could buy it in CS in order to more efficiently farm dragkin teeth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Yay! But the teeth will be a pain to farm.. that's 270 teeth for a single set.

Well.. at least they look cool.
    And people are farming 10+ within a few hours of farming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Its time for me to get to the dragon area....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Looks nice

Hope I can get some time to farm
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Is Dragkin Teeth farming Luck Related ? Does Leprechaun helps ?
    There are so many toothless dragons and spiders @ Tindirin Island !!!

Just curious

Acba, Level 41 Warrior - Guild Master @ Exclusive Limited Edition
    Actfast, Level 41 Rogue - Officer @ University Of Kraag
    Shazbolt, Level 41 Sorcerer - Officer @ University Of Kraag

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Lepre doesnt help

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xeusx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Items with no damage huh?again. looks nice tho.again!well i guess im gonna keep my lvl 36 gear for longER time!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

If legendary better than mythic sets upgrade. Improve the mythics stats, it would be great because many people spending their time to get mythics then figure out that legendary items almost reach mythic stats.
    As the base class of item, that should be mythic always above legendary, not legendary above mythics, please consider it ^^

Big Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreasadriii View Post
    If legendary better than mythic sets upgrade. Improve the mythics stats, it would be great because many people spending their time to get mythics then figure out that legendary items almost reach mythic stats.
    As the base class of item, that should be mythic always above legendary, not legendary above mythics, please consider it ^^

Big Thanks
    Mythics are always significantly better than legendary items. I'm sure the level 41 mythics will be much better than level 41 legendary items just as level 36 mythics were much better than level 36 legendary items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

releasing a new weapon over a time is a good idea , i like to see it drop from elite mobs in a new and old maps , i was a krunch and bael farmer in the pervious expansion i really like it, never get tired from it becauz it was my favorit daily entertainment , now i hope i can see more of thease coming some day , i like to get my hand over a firesquid lvl 40 who knows if u guyz plan to make one , that would be awsome , specially when the firesquid damage is more than arcane staff for mages lol , and please if its possible reduse the teeth requirments for teeth shop , as one teeth somtimes drops like 5 or 6 time try in a dragon maps that is a pain , u know , in wich story u heared or read that one person killed 120 dragon .... oh excuse me 1000 dragon to get 120 teeth to exchange it with a recipt ? thats a joke really , even ur son wont belives u if he/she know what dragon is well nevermind , i f i was a dragon hunter i would pull out all the dragon teeth out of his mouth , not just one teeth , so killing one dragon would be = 120 dragon teeth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

assault, potency, and brutality... definitely the favorites ones, and i'm definitely going for these ones, except for the warriors' :P.

but aside from that, aren't you devs, were trying to make all those named equipment balanced?
    currently, all equipment which give critical bonus is underpowered, imho
    they give low secondary stats bonus (a quarter from the primary, around 11), and 'only' 3% critical bonus...
    using passive skills to 'translate' those critical bonus to attribute bonus, it only give you 15 stats.

Using assumption that all legendary gears give you three stats increase with a ratio of 4:2:1, (see versatility series), the current force, and tactics series are pretty much underpowered, and give lower total stats... (also proven by market price disparity)

except that devs are actually want to make on type stronger that the others, you can just let it be, but if it isn't then, please, nerf those equipment sets

thank you

P.S.: versatility series ftw! , and also i hope devs will make a versatility with INT, DEX, and STR as the primary, secondary, and tertiary attributes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

is there any chance for these armors to be available as vanity too? i mean they would be epic as vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hakanor View Post
    is there any chance for these armors to be available as vanity too? i mean they would be epic as vanities
    That usually comes after the season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Sweet well done im saveing gold to buy a set for my chars now when they sell in auction teeth farming is hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

1= lvl 36 mytic should be better than every 41 legendarys because STS said it and alot of ppl spend money on mytics... ( to bad who buyed mytic guy and bow, legendarys wery close to mytic weapons )

2= its my main reason i am joining thread.. What sts planning about pve ? its sooo hard to play, i just buyed and upgraded mytic set on lvl 40 and shuyal wery harder now... really shuyal was easly when i am lvl 36 with architech items... old map hard like that for a mytic set, so i cant imagine how hard will be shuyal elites and dragon elites.. shuyal elites and dragon maps gonna be only for max stronger ppls ? new item sets ring weapons will be cost 150 mil " imposible with farm, almost imposible to For small plat spenders "

any a mod can answer this pls : mytic will be better than legendarys till season END.. Only new mytics arcanes will be better than lvl36 mytics.. and new arcane + mytics gonna be like 100-150 mil... dungeons will be get easly ? or we need waste 150 mil for the enjoy shuyal + dragon map ?

PLS PLS dont tell me that= " thats what for Teams, you need join teams who have this new sets "

-- Really i dont like AL difficult system but its another topic --
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 03-23-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Nobody forces you to go in the most difficult dungeons. Please understand that if the most difficult dungeons can be done easily by players without the best gear, then those WITH the best gear will breeze through them and farm so many elite items that the prices on those items will become low and you won't even want to spend time farming as it won't be worth the reward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i am talking about shuyal, NOT EVEN ELiTE :0 not most difficult dungeons...

a old season map <<<

Also your reply seems you saying " AL is a free game till kraken " ?

i ll try explain again..

Before than cap i can solo shuyal wery fast with architech set, right now crafted mytic set with its takes wery wery longer and harder...

Also crafted 36 mytic set will be second stronger items in game till a lvl46, in that case this second best geared players shouldnt enought for enter 1 season older maps ??

And pls pls note that in mind and understand that= if only plat players or 150mil spenders can farm crates elites, how the other players will find samething for sale ?
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 03-23-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Shuyal has not changed since the cap. It is the same as it was before. Only elite dungeons scale to the next higher level. Regular non-elite dungeons do not change.