Thread: Razor Shield...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Default Razor Shield...

Idk about PvE but in PvP, Samael does more damage than razor shield.

I think razor should be buffed in damage so it can be used as a defensive skill, people will actually try to avoid the spinning blades.
    Maybe like that fire aurora skill in DL. The damage should be upped in order for the actual "shield" to actually shield you from opponents.

Opinions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I agree. Thered be more variety in the rogue builds. The cooldown is very long so why not make it decent when its actually active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I also agree to this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Don't you honestly think that rogues are a bit OP this season? I see multiple rogues running around in PvP with NO packs! That definitely is a sign that rogues are too OP.

Most mages have 3k-4k Hp, but in this expansion, 'noob' rogues can crit around 3.5k Hp consistently, and geared rogues can hit way over 4k Hp. Honestly, unless the mage population of AL specs 100% STR, it's almost virtually impossible. I cannot rush in, nuke my enemies, and then activate shield anymore. I have to activate shield first, for the fear of being combo'd and killed... I'm ok with rogues being a powerful class, but too OP isn't good. Imagine in a few months later, when there will be numerous rogues running around with the arcane ring. PvP will be dead unless some changes are done because it is stupid. There's no point anymore to PvP except to troll, honestly. And watch when next expansion comes, rogues will easily reach 70-80% crit, but that's totally fine with me, because chances are, I won't be around to witness that if STG doesn't focus on enhancing the game.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor:1528439
    Don't you honestly think that rogues are a bit OP this season? I see multiple rogues running around in PvP with NO packs! That definitely is a sign that rogues are too OP.

Most mages have 3k-4k Hp, but in this expansion, 'noob' rogues can crit around 3.5k Hp consistently, and geared rogues can hit way over 4k Hp. Honestly, unless the mage population of AL specs 100% STR, it's almost virtually impossible. I cannot rush in, nuke my enemies, and then activate shield anymore. I have to activate shield first, for the fear of being combo'd and killed... I'm ok with rogues being a powerful class, but too OP isn't good. Imagine in a few months later, when there will be numerous rogues running around with the arcane ring. PvP will be dead unless some changes are done because it is stupid. There's no point anymore to PvP except to troll, honestly. And watch when next expansion comes, rogues will easily reach 70-80% crit, but that's totally fine with me, because chances are, I won't be around to witness that if STG doesn't focus on enhancing the game.
    That argument is invalid if you dont have the new (crate) gear...L31 mythic gun, now, is outdated pretty much, the new guns are way better.

And don't start judging the HOLY AND MIGHTY rogues yet, as it hasn't even been a week till the expansion went live - we are all in pve builds, I abominate razor shield (atm) because it is simply weak and dodge is useless in pvp.

It's too early to judge.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I dont think many or any changes in skills will be made or considered until the new skill system is released.