Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arcane Ring to Rule Them All Contest | Discussion Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I honestly think that this post is more unneeded. It doesn't even pertain to the subject, at least Dead's post was relevant. Why don't you complain about all those other threads out there that are irrelevant?

@Deadroth Love ya too bro

Hmm. You see we have a difference of opinion. I'm not a hater. I actually acknowledge the fact that it was probably Deadroth's multiple posts about multiple entries and wrong posts that got the Devs attention. Now you see,after this I would have expected that he'd rush in,thank the devs,maybe say you should take 2-3 days and get this sorted neatly. What I see him do is make another post about how things are wrong in another days thread. I mean come on! They haven't even finished taking entries for the day! They'll look into it they said!
    That's just how I think

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is to appeal to all devs to please sort all the entries starting from day 1, delete the wrong entries in your master thread, or maybe triple check every entries. Some entries are not qualified in your requirement. I guess this is to be fair to all players whom religiously following the instructions. I do join this contest because aside from winning any prizes, it made me busy and entice me to play and take that screen shot -- a challenge for everyone.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Okay there's no point in this if the post above comes after all I've been saying. Nevermind me. Continue the devs look into wrong entries appeals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

hope sts will gve a chance to the contestants who ddnt complete all of the 20 screenshots.

👍😁😘❤🍀☕

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deathwraithx View Post
    Hmm. You see we have a difference of opinion. I'm not a hater. I actually acknowledge the fact that it was probably Deadroth's multiple posts about multiple entries and wrong posts that got the Devs attention. Now you see,after this I would have expected that he'd rush in,thank the devs,maybe say you should take 2-3 days and get this sorted neatly. What I see him do is make another post about how things are wrong in another days thread. I mean come on! They haven't even finished taking entries for the day! They'll look into it they said!
    That's just how I think

Death, You are mad? If You did anything properly You shouldn't be soo agressive. I am just counting possibly mistakes that pepole could do,
    and i am helping them to solve this when they still have time to take another ss, i don't see point of complaining about mine posts. Thx!

Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee Mctgl View Post
    hope sts will gve a chance to the contestants who ddnt complete all of the 20 screenshots.

👍😁😘❤🍀☕
    Yes, You can still win arcane shard and teeths Good luck for You!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadroth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    Death, You are mad? If You did anything properly You shouldn't be soo agressive. I am just counting possibly mistakes that pepole could do,
    and i am helping them to solve this when they still have time to take another ss, i don't see point of complaining about mine posts.
    Yeah. Like I said,we have a different way of thinking.
    I don't see why a mod needs to be told that there are less number of snaggletooth in some pictures considering they have already given a minimum number of snaggletooth that should be there which implies they'll count before approving. If you're asking people to correct then I'd expect the post to be addressed to those who'd done the mistake and not to a mod to check them. You on the other hand don't believe so.
    And never mind it proved futile. I only wanted to make sure that people didn't keep on asking mods to check posts after they'd promised. Which is what someone did after it was clarified and was being discussed by us.

My screenshots are all legit by the way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to deathwraithx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

omg you are telling me that people that have done all 20 days might get nothing 0_0 that would be a waste of 20days grrrrr

Yes, You can still win arcane shard and teeths Good luck for You! [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #408
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

To all of the people concerned about non-eligible entries. I will be going and verifying all of the entries before the winners are selected. Don't worry! I wouldn't let people work this hard only to slip and give away the prizes to people who posted duplicates/the wrong screenshot/etc etc. Please know, only 20 completely eligible entries will land you in the running for the Arcane Ring.

For those who missed ONE day. Tonight is your very last chance to redeem yourself. If you get the day 20 screenshot (see the day 20 thread) and you have only missed one out of 20 days, you will be back in the running for the ring.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default The Arcane Ring to Rule Them All Contest | Discussion Thread

That's unfair... Whoever missed ONE day well too bad everyone else worked hard and now get slapped in the face

Btw according to Delphina, winners should have been posted by April 10th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YouTube Channel: Tuma Arcane
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KrypticOrder

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TuMadreee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks remiem, i dont know what you have done, but now i got notification again on my tapatalk when you posting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hoping I misread the important note... doing this last ss makes anyone who missed a day excused from that and back in the running for the arcane ring prize..? That seems a bit... not fair.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ybnvious For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Kind of disliking the missed day thing.

Is it if a person COMPLETELY missed a day only?
    Or are you also going to allow for someone who has an invalid entry overlooked? For example: if someone entered all days but posted a picture standing in the wrong place, does that get counted as their missed day?
    Hoping not, haha.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Morholt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

What about the people that did exactly 18 days and need two? How is it fair to those people? (Not talking about myself, I did 20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Well I too think its a little bit unfair. From first it has been told that you must enter all 20 days correctly to be eligible for ring. Why change it at the last day? And why increase the competition? Its not like getting a tooth is super hard, afterall its double tooth odds. I just dont think sts should have done this one day missing thing.
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    To all of the people concerned about non-eligible entries. I will be going and verifying all of the entries before the winners are selected. Don't worry! I wouldn't let people work this hard only to slip and give away the prizes to people who posted duplicates/the wrong screenshot/etc etc. Please know, only 20 completely eligible entries will land you in the running for the Arcane Ring.

For those who missed ONE day. Tonight is your very last chance to redeem yourself. If you get the day 20 screenshot (see the day 20 thread) and you have only missed one out of 20 days, you will be back in the running for the ring.
    Yeah a lot of entries should be remove by duplicate or wrong.

About the 1 day redemption is not fair to the ppl who did the contest everyday, rules are rules. Is not fair even to the ppl that posted 18,17,etc. This should not be applied.

At least the ppl who did the 20 pics should have a lot of advantage. Maybe 1 ring to 20 pics only, and 1 ring to 20 and 19...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Wanted to wish everyone good luck! It's been a fun contest and I got to meet new people working on some of the sceenies. Looking forward to finding out the winners!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

goodluck to all

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

That totally un fiar there's alot ppl who missed one day now our chance to win anything is very low and there's no excuses for who missed a day cuz there's 24 hour and that more enough to do contest and ur works ...it's not a contest anymore there's cheating and the best thing that one whos missed a day won the ring realy...we work hard here....:@

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Subzero; 04-13-2014 at 12:21 AM.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Subzero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

I agree with subzero. It's honestly not a good idea/habit to change the rules during or at the end of a contest to accommodate those who failed to follow the rules, imho.
    Last edited by LordDravek; 04-13-2014 at 12:14 AM.
    Hakuna Matatas

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LordDravek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Wow changing the rules on the last day?
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!