Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arcane Ring to Rule Them All Contest | Discussion Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljade View Post
    I dont have an issue with people expressing their opinion I respect that, as people should equally respect mine, and I understand your frustration, but in my opinion this just takes the fun out of the competition, all the uneeded aggression, being portrayed by several people, is so unnecessary , were lucky a competition was even thrown in the first place, but as I said the last thing ik trying to do is disrespect or disregard your opinion, im just trying to share mine, which in the future, I think ill withdraw from doing.
    You shouldn't do that

Its healthy I think to have opinions from both sides. In any case, I did some calculation:

Here are my assumptions:

1. Only people with 19 or more posts (including day 20) will qualify for the ring. Basically, it will only make you eligible if you missed only ONE day.
    2. All the people that posted 18 times in the master thread (has not merged in day 20 yet) have completed day 20.

According to the master thread there are 507 players that will be eligible for the ring drawing.

50 with 18 entries
    457 with 19 entries

Based on these assumptions that would give us for the master drawing:

(50*19) + (457*20) = 10090

if you posted 20 times:
    20/10090 = 1/545 = 0.198%

If you posted 19 times:

19/10090 = 0.188%
    Last edited by Rare; 04-14-2014 at 07:28 AM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)