Thread: History of arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Thumbs up History of arlor

I ran, i was going to be late for my class in the kraag university again! As i came up right outside the classroom i saw Martin, my teacher, standing outside the classroom and i took a DEEP breath, this was not going to be fun...
    As i tryed to slowly walk past him he turned around and Said "so i see that Jina don't take my classes that seriously? Well that's... Sad, i guess u will have detention"
    I imideatly tryed to come up with some good reasons, but no good reasons seemed to pop up in my head.
    "Im sorry" i finally responded
    "Well, how sorry u ever are i can't let you get away again, u will help mrs Smith in the library this afternoon"
    I sighed and Said "okay"
    The rest of the day was actually really boring, i was just thinking about how terribly boring my afternoon was going to be, and didn't really focus.
    When the schoolday finally was over i was really sad, and i looked at all the other people running around, while i had to go to the stupid library.
    When i entréer the library mrs Smith imideatly came over to me and Said
    "So you are the one that always is late?" I just nodded and got even more annoyed over the fact that she Said "always is late"
    "Well, i need your help on organizing the books at the historyshelf, they are not in order, these stupid kids you know!"
    I nodded again, and Walker over to the shelf and started sorting them to their right places.
    One of them caught my eyes, and as i took it out of the bookshelf i saw the big golden letters on the book, forming the words "the arcane story"
    I opened it up and started Reading.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~chapter 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Once in the ancient past, dragons existed ALONGside men, and the world was in peace.
    This Times were happy, and everyone lived together in the great city of kraag, Who at the Times reached from the Roks nest all the Way to the arcanum castle.
    At this time there were Born 5 people Who came to chance the world forever, their names was: uller,vili,himingleva,inan'hesh and the hidden warrior.
    The history following is the real truth of what happened in these ancient Times.
    While the 5 legends was still kids it was a peaceful time, in wich uller and inan'hesh played together. However it all changed one day long ago. Inan'heshs mother died, and inan felt a pain behags never felt before. That year was the year of the big magiccelebration, Where the people from all across the world celebrated the magic,and the peace. This time of the year all the people met up in the nicest parts of kraag and the MAGIC was so intense that it could be felt in the Air, this day inan, still crushed inside because of his mother, found a portal. He Walked through it and came to a distant land, Where he met a strange blue people. At the exact same time he Walked trough the portal a habitat of the distant land got teleported through the portal into kraag, Where he looked around and found Only strange creatures that werent even blue everywhere. In shuyal, as the mysterious lands were called, inan'hesh figurer out that because of his size and strenght the people in that land would propably give up and accnowledge him as their master. When they didnt, and just fled, he grounded his own country, Where the dark creatures came to him and lived with him. In his lands he controllers everything, and he grow in power, while waiting for the day when he could finally revenge his parents.

I really like writing, so i wrote this, hope anyone Finds it and reads it and excuse my mispellings n stuff

This was my little history of arlor, i have even more copied up in my iPad. I will just release this part though, since i Wanna know what you all think, feel free to comment this and let me know if i should release more. and last of all this is just my fanfiction, if u have any different ideas thats fine

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Arlor's history... The end. Nice story btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default History of arlor

I like here's my seal of "This is totally awesome!".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey it's Tunouno I love this! Can't wait to hear more
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 3379