Thread: For all guild masters and guild officers (idea/petition)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default For all guild masters and guild officers (idea)

An update be made that places a guild bulletin tab be incorporated into the game content.

The concept for this is that guild officers and masters will have the ability to post guild news, rules, and events that all members will be able to see within the game.

Pros:

1. information can be passed without players having to visit websites or waiting for guild officers to be present.

2. Guild masters and officers won't have to needlessly repeat themselves regarding rules, news, and events. This will free time to actually manage unruly members quickly and much more effectively.

Cons:

1. Requires a major content update that may have bugs associated with it initially

Let me know what you think

-Cutelilkitten
    Last edited by Cutelilkitten; 03-26-2014 at 04:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

um...

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
    Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Okay, it's not a petition (not that i meant that in the sense that this be submitted to dev directly nor that i intended the thread be "bumped").

Opinions is more along the lines of what I was thinking. The denotation of the word "petition" in this case was merely a semantic variable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutelilkitten View Post
    An update be made that places a guild bulletin tab be incorporated into the game content.

The concept for this is that guild officers and masters will have the ability to post guild news, rules, and events that all members will be able to see within the game.

Pros:

1. information can be passed without players having to visit websites or waiting for guild officers to be present.

2. Guild masters and officers won't have to needlessly repeat themselves regarding rules, news, and events. This will free time to actually manage unruly members quickly and much more effectively.

Cons:

1. Requires a major content update that may have bugs associated with it initially

Let me know what you think

-Cutelilkitten
    This has been suggested a few times now....even though my hope is fading......I would <3 to see this implemented.
    Note to STS: you could charge the GM plat to install it in their Guild Hall. Charge us whatever you need to fund the person's time to do it for us....I know I would gladly spend the plat for it.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name: Sciunaflir
    Lvl: 32
    Suggestion(s):
    Guild Hall-
    Expand guild hall. Make more rooms and the ability to add items and/or upgrade things in the hall. we need more rooms and it needs to have a bar area or something. make each room unique. i see the gh and have so many ideas that can be put in it. the gh would be so much more fun to hang out in that's for sure. it feels to small even with the estate.
    13th st-
    far right there's blockades. remove it and add another area and have more stores and more cool items to get. there's endless possibilities that can be done in the streets all on its own.
    PVP-
    there seriously need to be more maps. the pvp section gets boring and hardly anyone plays. it need CTF,KOTH,TDM,DM,Attack n Defend, etc. see endless possibilites for this too.
    Last edited by Jonathan Ayala; 03-26-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    This has been suggested a few times now....even though my hope is fading......I would <3 to see this implemented.
    Note to STS: you could charge the GM plat to install it in their Guild Hall. Charge us whatever you need to fund the person's time to do it for us....I know I would gladly spend the plat for it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kornsen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

bannanaannananananana
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg