Thread: Just some suggestions..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking Just some suggestions..

After playing PL for a couple of months now, there's a couple of things I would love to see:

This one may have been mentioned in other posts, but please, please, please, give us the option to hide/move the emote button. There's been countless times that I'm running with the godforsaken d-pad and need to toss a quick heal out, only to find myself shooting fireworks in there, or laughing. I love the emote feature, but the placement of it is so silly.

Another thing, which kind of accompanies the above statement, would be the ability for us to customize the UI to a certain degree. I play on a Droid 1, and while the screen isn't tiny, it's rather cluttered when trying to play PL. Most of it comes from the 3 columns of hotkeys that span 1/3 of my screen. I would much rather be able to move the potions hotkeys elsewhere, and be able to put at least a row of spell keys across the bottom, perhaps even having the option to reduce the size of the hotkeys.

I don't remember who mentioned it, but I thought it was a stellar idea. The ability to tie commands to the hard keyboard. I'm fine with using the on-screen dpad to move, or tapping to move while having my phone 'opened', but not having the option to set up some hotkeys on my physical keyboard is a bummer. Being able to assign a spell a character that correlates to a key on the keyboard would be absolutely amazing.

I posted this suggestion in a different thread, but felt that it should be in here as well:

Ideally, it would be awesome if there was an icon on your screen where all invites are linked to. Here's what I've had in mind for a while and what I thought would be awesome:

Somewhere on the screen would be just a general icon for invites, the image is irrelevant. Beside the icon would be a little LED looking light. If you received an invitation, it would light up, as opposed to sending you a gigantor notification across your screen and in your chat log. Then, you can click on the icon and it'd pull up a list of invites you've received. You'd be able to customize the log with a filter, such as limiting displayed invites to those received within the last minute, last 5 minutes, and so on. You could also set it up so some kind of sound is played when an invite is received. Also, within that log, you'd be able to select the invite and join directly from this, as opposed to going through your friends list. Perhaps they'd be able to set up the option for you to be able to still receive a PM or an on-screen notification when an invite is received, if you prefer it that way.

That was copy/pasted from another thread..

Lastly, this isn't a suggestion, but more of a question: In the options menu where it says "lock orientation" what exactly is it locking? On or off, I notice nothing different. It would be really awesome if there was a "lock camera orientation" setting that would always retain a behind-the-character view.

My apologies if I'm just beating a dead horse, but as much as I love the game, it seems like there's a few minor adjustments that can be made that would make an awesome game...awesomer..
    Sickofwork: Lv. 50 Mage aka MagicMan
    "Holy sh**, Sick, OL just rocked your world lol" - Some dude
    "Yeah, I was there." - Me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed, i wanna add 1 more lil thing. U said when someone invites u it should play a sound. This sound feature should have its OWN setting. So u can have that lets call it sms sound even if u disabled gamesounds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by superglut2 View Post
    Agreed, i wanna add 1 more lil thing. U said when someone invites u it should play a sound. This sound feature should have its OWN setting. So u can have that lets call it sms sound even if u disabled gamesounds
    Yep, exactly! I suppose I should've clarified a bit more, but this is exactly what I had in mind. Most of the time I play with the volume down, but if the option to play an alert when receiving an invite was available, I would just turn the sound off and treat the invite sound as I would a text message sound or something.
    Sickofwork: Lv. 50 Mage aka MagicMan
    "Holy sh**, Sick, OL just rocked your world lol" - Some dude
    "Yeah, I was there." - Me