Quote Originally Posted by eminem View Post
Well it could be due to the fact that your device over heats, which causes a lot of lag unless you cool it down. It could also be because of your wifi connection. If you experience lag with a green ping, its most likely to due to over heating or if the device you use cannot bare the games graphic content. Hope i helped.

P.S - My laptop over heats every 20-30 mins of game play. So i do experience a delay in fps until it cools down.
I know with me its not my device overheating. My wifi averages between 7 and 30 kilobytes per second which is extremely low compared to today's standard wifi. I always have lag spikes but lately it has been much more than ever. As some people have said when they buff, I spike when I buff. Also when I'm in pve and get surrounded by a large mob of enemies I spike. Those never happened before. It's also not my device being unable to support the graphics. I use a Nexus 7 which I have heard great things about from numerous PL players and I read that it is built for gaming. It's never had any problems except an occasional crash of the game whenever I finish an update. You are absolutely right though, this is most likely the problem you mentioned with some people.