Thread: Best Ways To Earn Money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Best Ways To Earn Money

I've been playing as a Rogue for a few months now and I have a pretty tricked out character as far as I'm concerned. I'm trying to find the best way to earn enough money to take the next step and afford a mythic set, Fang of Ferir, and either a Blood Ruby or Archon of Potency. I'm part of a small guild so I can never get people to run Elite maps with to farm that way. I basically try to find cheap items and then upgrade them until they have two super gems and then I sell them. Is it better to wear the lep pendant and sell Locked Crates to get money fast?

What do other people do if they can't farm Elites? Does anyone need another rogue in their guild to help farm in Elites?

Currently LV 40 Rogue - Leoetrel
    *Magmatic Blades of Brutality (lv 40 +6)
    *Expedition Recurve of Potency (lv 40 +6)
    *Hellish Thistle Crown of Potency (lv 36 +6)
    *Tarlok's Raiment of Potency (lv 36 +12)
    *Winter Star Ring of Warfare (lv 36 +12)
    *Tarlok's Heart of Potency (lv 35 +6)
    *Haze, Abaddon, Slag, Breezaga
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Buy plat while listening to "getlucky" by pharrell

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rolocolo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Pop Those Crates And Cross Your Fingers For AN Arcane Or Mythic.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Run easy stages with leprechaun amulet for locked. It's how I make all my gold. Some days will be lucky while others aren't but you won't lose any money doing it this way. If you get platinum buy reroll elixirs and run the same stages with the leprechaun amulet.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    Pop Those Crates And Cross Your Fingers For AN Arcane Or Mythic.
    Pop those crates and taadaa you got lots of junk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xeusx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Farming crates with a lep pendant is effective, but slow and tedious. If you would like to join a bigger guild, check out Darksiders. We are level 40+, so elite runs are more easily organized. We also have fun activities, contests and games.

Good luck in your quest to earn more gold in this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Waitin for prices to fall, buy cheaper, then wait for prices to raise and sell for more money. Takes time but works. Got over 350000 in 24-28 hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

make use of 30/15 minute luck elixir from klaas and shaz and do some hardcore farming. combo elixir = 1 hour of invincibilty while farming. if youre lazy like me do km3 and since you are a rogue you can run brakenbridge effectively and quickly. (i stick to km3 as when i reach the boss in brackenbridge its usually dead). you can easily make 100k in 1 hour with lep + lix doing km3 and if your feeling lucky why no stop at elite rooks nest and try your luck at malison.
    feeling really luck and brave? if you get a nice pt do some elite shuyal the 40/41 archon ring are quite valuable but its a low drop rate compared to lock crate farming.
    if your the business type person, once youve accumilated enough $$$ you can merch by buying low and selling higher.

thats pretty much how we roll in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It just takes time, farm where the loot's at and sell when the price is right! Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

best answer ever

1= buy the plat
    2= open lockeds while get sam pet and arcane weapon + mytic gears + arcane ring.

3= now you are ready to tindrin elites there is where worth to farm... i believe in 5-8 hour you can get 1-5 mil in day

NOTE: you have to use plat rev...
    Deep Note: ofcourse you can run there without arcane ring pet, but its hard to find team without best geard..,

OR SECOND WAY

1= buy plat
    2= open lockeds while get a good pet + mytic armor, helmet, ring, necklace, maybe weapon to...

3= now join a elite guild and keep farm in tindrin and you will rich.

Note: keep in mind mostly you will need plat rev for the farm elite tindrin..

OR

open 2 char or whatever, play with they in bracken or km3 when klaas or shazbot giwe you reroll. every 30 min reroll you can get 2-3 locked.. sell the lockeds and buy a lepre... when you buy lepre than you dont need wait rerolls for play.. but do not forget without lepre or reroll ,its almost imposible to find locked so dont waste time than repeat locked farm till you get mytic set " lvl 26-31 mytics only " than keep repeat same locked farms while you bored of game or you can use this step till buy mytic than buy plat and start farm in tindrin elite

Note => do not dream about arcane items without waste plat.. its imposible for a new+free player... without plat its takes long and boring, keep repeating same dungeon 1000 time every day.. my point is if you want play that game and if you want max geared player in days, its easy just buy plat...

tindrin for you need to lvl 40-41, just a tip for you === Dont Waste Time on shuyal for the lvl, shuyal is harder than last map... lvl for i prefer km3.. best place to lvl for a farmer playerer...

Thx for the read i hope its help you...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 03-31-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade
    Pop those crates and taadaa you got lots of junk
    I openned 97 locked crates over the weekend, and all i got were 2 scorn eggs. Its better to buy a bunch of vanity sets and sell them to make 2mill in 30mins like i just now did .

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Lol opening lockeds is not the way to get rich... That is only the way to buy your chance to get rich. Don't get confused

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

farm and sell bro, farm and sell.
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

All of the above - but if hoping to loot an arcane shard doesn't work for you, I'd suggest this to every player today:

1. You've posted here which means you have access to hours worth of outstanding information on skill builds, map strategies, loot locations (thanks again DJGrimmy - still my most referenced guide here) and just about everything else you need to know to be a successful player in your class. The more educated you are, the more helpful you can be, not only to yourself but others.

2. Go run maps - normal maps - over and over. Do the daily quests and talk to Shaz and Klaas for re-roll lix. Then, you run the maps some more. This will allow you to put into practice the things you've read about (see #1) and see what works best for you. This will also expose you to a variety of players from different guilds. Make friends, ask questions. Don't be shy - but you've read up (see #1) and you can at least talk intelligently about builds, strategy, etc. This will get you noticed by someone, which could then lead to you

3. Joining a decent, active guild. I'm amazed at how many posts I see here from players complaining they can't find good people to run with. Then why are you in your guild?

Maybe from #2 you will get a guild invite from someone you have seen frequently running, or someone will see you play and invite you. Or maybe you talk to someone at the Pier and a conversation leads to a run which leads to an invite.

Once you join, a guild will only be as good to you as you are to it. Again share what you know - get active in the guild chat. If the guild doesn't respond or doesn't feel like a good fit, hop to another - but give it some time before you do. I'd say a week or 2 of solid effort will tell you if it's for you or not. I got invited early on to a top 5 guild (at the time), and left after a few weeks cause no one would even talk to me or offer to run maps. Best decision I've made in game. I ran doing maps (see #2) for a month until I got found by our GM and it's been a very fun time ever since.

Now that you have a guild, and are giving to it, you start to get in return - you get invited on runs, or organize runs yourself that benefit yourself and your party mates (who are your guildmates). Success breeds more success and you're looting good stuff, learning what sells and what doesn't, learning when to sell and when to not sell. Next thing you know you are collecting some loot, making some gold. Maybe Grandma gives you an iTunes card and you pop $100.00 worth of crates and get lucky - who knows? But by this time you have gotten some good loot, are more experienced and running tougher maps gaining better loot, making more gold - and you'll have your mythic set in no time. Currently for Rogues it's selling about 2.3 mil in CS - but you can get it cheaper if you'll willing to work a deal outside the CS. It's riskier so be careful of the Sharks, liars and scammers, but worth it for both you and the seller if you find a decent player selling what you want. Here your guild can help too.

Hopefully this makes sense. And if it doesn't - then ignore everything, spend all yer money on plat and rage quit when you don't get what you want :P

Best of luck
    Ota

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Otahaanak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Merch.