Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Twiddling My Thumbs and Biting My Nails

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Question Twiddling My Thumbs and Biting My Nails

I have been waiting for the release of the level 41 mythic weapons for about a month now. By talking with friends in game, I can almost indefinitely state that "We all expected them to be released by now." Yet, to my dismay there hasn't even been a teaser on them. The most I have personally seen is rumors in game about forum posts they can't find or promises from mods/devs that they forgot to screen shot (very trustworthy source).

Therefore, I ask, "Does anyone know anything about the release of new mythic weapons? Will there even be level 41 mythic weapons?" If so please post a link to where you got your information. I do not want to compile a bunch of far fetched rumors. The point of this thread is to gain hard evidence.

PS: Devs, now would be a great timw to post if you know anything you are willing to leak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i feel u bro although i havent experienced mythics before lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Well they may release them any time they feel good. I suspect this expansion lasted until the end of this year, and its only may now. I dont think they want to give us something best (there are only 2 items possible to be staggered legendary and mythic, i dont think there will be new arcane, so mythic = best) in may and we keep it until the expansion ends (which is 7 months if it lasted until the end of this year, may be more) because it defeats the purpose of "items staggering"
    With the release of the upcoming expansion, we will be staggering new item release over time. There will be less “filler” items. Then, a little further down the road, we will release additional content that hold the potential for different or improved items.

With the staggered release of new gear, you’ll have new things to get excited about more often. Rather than just getting everything there is at the very beginning and a longer wait for something new, we will be offering more frequent content with gear improvements.
    I do hope they release something new though, just not the best stuff that we use forever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
    Well they may release them any time they feel good. I suspect this expansion lasted until the end of this year, and its only may now. I dont think they want to give us something best (there are only 2 items possible to be staggered legendary and mythic, i dont think there will be new arcane, so mythic = best) in may and we keep it until the expansion ends (which is 7 months if it lasted until the end of this year, may be more) because it defeats the purpose of "items staggering"

I do hope they release something new though, just not the best stuff that we use forever.
    We are in season 6 and the game has been out for 18 months. I will be flabbergasted if we so not have an expansion before September-October.

I understand that the theory is elite will become greatly over farmed after their release and the value of the legendary weapons will dramatically fall. But, last season did a fairly good job of keeping prices high by only having one even for the mythic weapons (I'm excluding the second time because they were ascetically different). By the end of May I will be very disappointed if I am still fiddling around with a conquerer's wall in elite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Dude of course there will be new mythics of level 41 Remiem once slipped out this news in chat...there will be new level 41 mythics but not now takes time because the present next big update is something to come for AL I think the client update and some events....so you have wait for some time for the mythics to launch.

~Prahi

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prahasit Prahi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

All I can say is every time someone had asked Remiem in chat box (and I was there), she said they have no news about me mythic weapons.

So mostly people are speculating and reaching for info.

But it's not like weapons take THAT long to create. So even if a week ago there was no news, it doesn't mean it's that far off.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Dont expect to see mythic weapons before we get mythic amulets and rings though. I can easily see ammy's and rings being released close to the end of the month, or in line with the upcoming event.

Weapons, if they stick to their staggering guns, wont be seen till the 2nd half of the year. So September/October might not be so far fetched.

The market hasn't had chance to become saturated yet as not enough people have hit cap to take advantage of the 40/41 weapons we are constantly farming.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    Dont expect to see mythic weapons before we get mythic amulets and rings though. I can easily see ammy's and rings being released close to the end of the month, or in line with the upcoming event.

Weapons, if they stick to their staggering guns, wont be seen till the 2nd half of the year. So September/October might not be so far fetched.

The market hasn't had chance to become saturated yet as not enough people have hit cap to take advantage of the 40/41 weapons we are constantly farming.
    They didn't release level 35 amulets and rings even though they launched level 36 weapons.....mostly I think all these new mythics weapons and amulets come from the events that's have been planned in the future.

~Prahi

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

I agree that the whole gear staggering idea is starting to fall short to my expectations about the "continuous excitement" part too. Also, the first new mythics that will see the light will definitely be in the amulet category.

Patience indeed - it does help if you are playing two or three games not just AL. Just nothing too good or you might find yourself captivated by something with actual graphics lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    I agree that the whole gear staggering idea is starting to fall short to my expectations about the "continuous excitement" part too. Also, the first new mythics that will see the light will definitely be in the amulet category.

Patience indeed - it does help if you are playing two or three games not just AL. Just nothing too good or you might find yourself captivated by something with actual graphics lol.
    We haven't seen a new item added since the arcane ring. Mythic or Legendary anything would keep me interested.

At the moment I'm sitting on chests and gold "waiting, and waiting, and waiting" -Ava. Its boring, my master of plan of gearing up and mass farming isn't panning out when the gear doesn't exist.

PS: I was talking to several elite based warriors, and the concesus is a mythic weapon with around 400 armor would be a god sent in elite Tindirin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahi View Post
    They didn't release level 35 amulets and rings even though they launched level 36 weapons.....mostly I think all these new mythics weapons and amulets come from the events that's have been planned in the future.

~Prahi
    In past expansions, mythic weapons were introduced 1-2 months into the season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    In past expansions, mythic weapons were introduced 1-2 months into the season.
    3 weeks

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

There will be new mythics. of course as Prahi said Remiem slip that fact about it.
    If theres no mythics, all crate hoards are ruined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

new mythic in summer event (june-july) lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

After talking with the developers during the last google hangout session, here is what I know....

1) There will be new mythic items introduced during the current season, and their release will be part of some sort of event (something like the halloween or winter events in season 5, or the shuyal gladiator arena during season 4, or the mini-expansion we saw in season 3 where they added 2 new dungeons and the kraken mines).

2) Whether or not they will be weapons, I have no idea. But considering we have seen mythic weapons 2 seasons in a row now, I would guess it is more likely we will see something other than weapons. I think most players will be upset if they paid 10-20m for a mythic weapon to have it only be good for one season. I think we are far more overdue for mythic amulets, and possibly helms and armor. As for rings, I'm not sure if they are going to devalue the arcane ring by releasing a mythic equivalent.

3) I think you should expect that from this point forward, it is going to be approximately 6 months between each expansion. The first 4 expansions were all very fast, and STS said that was by design to get the game going. But Shuyal came in September and Dragons Enclave in March, so that is 6 months. I think we will see a similar schedule going forward. However, I do think we will see some sort of mini-expansion or "event" every season if not more than one.

4) Many of us have been complaining since season 1 that we wanted a new game client to fix a number of issues/bugs. In a post a few months ago, we all made it very clear that this should be priority number 1, and should come ahead of adding new content. So don't be angry when they listen to us. I think they are currently working on the new game client, so we may have to wait some time for new content now. But all the bugs with the stat page now showing stats properly and not indicating passives and pet bonus should be fixed with this new client. So you may have to "twiddle your thumbs" and bite your nails a little bit longer....

Use the extra time to earn some cash and save up for the new mythics. With all the inflation we have been seeing lately, they are going to be expensive when they come out.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 05-07-2014 at 12:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    After talking with the developers during the last google hangout session, here is what I know....

1) There will be new mythic items introduced during the current season, and their release will be part of some sort of event (something like the halloween or winter events in season 5, or the shuyal gladiator arena during season 4, or the mini-expansion we saw in season 3 where they added 2 new dungeons and the kraken mines).
    True, new client update does offer an opertune time.

2) Whether or not they will be weapons, I have no idea. But considering we have seen mythic weapons 2 seasons in a row now, I would guess it is more likely we will see something other than weapons. I think most players will be upset if they paid 10-20m for a mythic weapon to have it only be good for one season. I think we are far more overdue for mythic amulets, and possibly helms and armor. As for rings, I'm not sure if they are going to devalue the arcane ring by releasing a mythic equivalent.
    They didn't hesitate to "upset" players who had bought level 31 mythics. In fact, most liked the new mythics better (especially warriors). Amulets wise, I agree. Myths, in theory, stay competitive with legendaries for 2 seasons. However, the doom is still the #1 PvE amulet for overall stats after 3 seasons.

3) I think you should expect that from this point forward, it is going to be approximately 6 months between each expansion. The first 4 expansions were all very fast, and STS said that was by design to get the game going. But Shuyal came in September and Dragons Enclave in March, so that is 6 months. I think we will see a similar schedule going forward. However, I do think we will see some sort of mini-expansion or "event" every season if not more than one.
    A bit off topic, but note worthy.

4) Many of us have been complaining since season 1 that we wanted a new game client to fix a number of issues/bugs. In a post a few months ago, we all made it very clear that this should be priority number 1, and should come ahead of adding new content. So don't be angry when they listen to us. I think they are currently working on the new game client, so we may have to wait some time for new content now. But all the bugs with the stat page now showing stats properly and not indicating passives and pet bonus should be fixed with this new client. So you may have to "twiddle your thumbs" and bite your nails a little bit longer....
    They still have enough peoplewho arent working on theclient update to have "events" every weekend. I find your reasoning here a bit absurd. They may have a lot of people woking on the client update but it issomething that is done in steps. Therefore, there are still many people working on other projects (hopefully level 41 myths is one of those projects.

PS: I will bite the bullet on that last joke. Props to you, that was well placed

Use the extra time to earn some cash and save up for the new mythics. With all the inflation we have been seeing lately, they are going to be expensive when they come out.
    I'd be farming even if the level 41 myths wer already out.
    Response in bold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

I told you guys before itself they are coming...keep in mind they are coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahi View Post
    I told you guys before itself they are coming...keep in mind they are coming.
    Already made thread on hangouts spoilers. Post there on this topic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Already made thread on hangouts spoilers. Post there on this topic
    Posted with pics.

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Yes, their will. They have been delayed by development issues with the coming next client version and event related features. Thanks for your patience.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com