Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

best answer ever

1= buy the plat
    2= open lockeds while get sam pet and arcane weapon + mytic gears + arcane ring.

3= now you are ready to tindrin elites there is where worth to farm... i believe in 5-8 hour you can get 1-5 mil in day

NOTE: you have to use plat rev...
    Deep Note: ofcourse you can run there without arcane ring pet, but its hard to find team without best geard..,

OR SECOND WAY

1= buy plat
    2= open lockeds while get a good pet + mytic armor, helmet, ring, necklace, maybe weapon to...

3= now join a elite guild and keep farm in tindrin and you will rich.

Note: keep in mind mostly you will need plat rev for the farm elite tindrin..

OR

open 2 char or whatever, play with they in bracken or km3 when klaas or shazbot giwe you reroll. every 30 min reroll you can get 2-3 locked.. sell the lockeds and buy a lepre... when you buy lepre than you dont need wait rerolls for play.. but do not forget without lepre or reroll ,its almost imposible to find locked so dont waste time than repeat locked farm till you get mytic set " lvl 26-31 mytics only " than keep repeat same locked farms while you bored of game or you can use this step till buy mytic than buy plat and start farm in tindrin elite

Note => do not dream about arcane items without waste plat.. its imposible for a new+free player... without plat its takes long and boring, keep repeating same dungeon 1000 time every day.. my point is if you want play that game and if you want max geared player in days, its easy just buy plat...

tindrin for you need to lvl 40-41, just a tip for you === Dont Waste Time on shuyal for the lvl, shuyal is harder than last map... lvl for i prefer km3.. best place to lvl for a farmer playerer...

Thx for the read i hope its help you...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 03-31-2014 at 11:16 PM.