24 Posts

Would u like a cough drop sir?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    every L56 kid rushes 51s thats y many 51 players quit it so 51-56 range sux cuz of 56s but its fun to play 51vs51
    That is so not true. I have always done both 51 and 56 and never have I had a problem with 56s farming off 51s nor have I as a 56 farmed off a 51. Most of the 56s are pretty cool and don't take advantage of 51s. 51s can beat 56s anyways. The 51-56 range does not "sux", it has a thriving community that did get smaller after the nerfs but is growing again.
    Scary, my int mage gets farmed and teamed by 61s ALL the time, you wont survive out there in the 56 world unless u go str, and hard enough a 56 mages stands 0 chance vs a 61 bear while 51s stand a low chance againest 56s, Im a nub at 56 mage but even I can 2v1 2 51 birds and be pretty even. Thats why i dont like 51-61 that much, the community is worse then the low lvl one.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

its balanced, only the most overpowered weapon scaled to this level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Yeah bear is very very op at 56 and rhino can arguably beat any class.

Bird is extremely underpowered at 51/56 and mage is pretty average. 56 is definitely NOT near balanced. After you make your bird, you can agree with me.
    Bird is not underpowered trust me ive used it to beat bears. Bears arent really Op At 56 any class can win. 51 Though, Dex bears are a bit op. At 61 Birds are a bit underpowered, Lilith mages are tied with orlok bears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    Scary, my int mage gets farmed and teamed by 61s ALL the time, you wont survive out there in the 56 world unless u go str, and hard enough a 56 mages stands 0 chance vs a 61 bear while 51s stand a low chance againest 56s, Im a nub at 56 mage but even I can 2v1 2 51 birds and be pretty even. Thats why i dont like 51-61 that much, the community is worse then the low lvl one.
    depends on who u walk up to, some lvl 61 bears with op demonic and such, haven't rushed any of my characters, and are kind of friendly.
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

I kinda have to agree with Argyros here. Birds are underpowered; Argyros never said bears were unbeatable- it's just to a point where an average bird vs. an average bear, a bear would win almost every time. If it were a pro bird vs. an average bear, the bird would probably lose about 10-6. I know this because I have played bear and bird after the nerf and it is significantly harder to beat bears on a bird than to beat a bird on a bear.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

All burds suxs unles u rires or smokestar, and since they're not 56, 56 burds sux

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I have resolved that this is thread worthy. Expect a thread by the end of this month lol. #wall of text.
    I'll be watching, bro! I'd love to hear what you have to say! (Eh, this kind of looks sarcastic so let me just say that I'm not being sarcastic.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rolocolo View Post
    All burds suxs unles u rires or smokestar, and since they're not 56, 56 burds sux
    You mean I suck? *RAGE*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Rage moar plz <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default More 51 and 56s please.

How to kill a dex bird or a int mage:
    Go dex bear
    Max all buffs, beckon stomp and sms gg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    How to kill a dex bird or a int mage:
    Go dex bear
    Max all buffs, beckon stomp and sms gg
    Pls, I'll just repulse that beckon and than root break blind shat blast gg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapder View Post
    Pls, I'll just repulse that beckon and than root break blind shat blast gg.
    I did a test with my l56 full Dex glyph xbow bird w/crit ring. I did repulse blind 2x root break shatter blast. On a l56 am bear w/buffs. It took me 2 rounds to kill him w/o him moving. Played him for 2mins in a real fight, it took me 4+ full combos like the one above, while kiting his beckon to actually kill him. Was your bear naked? BTW I need those cough drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I did a test with my l56 full Dex glyph xbow bird w/crit ring. I did repulse blind 2x root break shatter blast. On a l56 am bear w/buffs. It took me 2 rounds to kill him w/o him moving. Played him for 2mins in a real fight, it took me 4+ full combos like the one above, while kiting his beckon to actually kill him. Was your bear naked? BTW I need those cough drops.
    He said dex bear so I implied dex bear not lvl 56 sm bear. Lol it took u 2 rounds to kill him without him moving/attacking back? Nice.
    Last edited by Zapder; 03-31-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Bird are not underpowered if u play em well
    IMO i am pretty good at L51 bird \

mages aren't that had if u understand how to nuke em and kite
    Bears u can use drainers and dodge beckon then u root and keep hitting them and rooting them
    Birds just nuke em before they can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Idk my custom bird whooped rhinos and bears... U just need to time ur roots vs rhinos and dey ded... On bears just root root blind break random skills lol. Roots kill a bear....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I'm a bird and I don't agree with you. Bro, I understand your frustration as a 56 bird especially, but bears are beatable. Granted they're overpowered, but they can be beaten. I know because I've beaten them even sometimes on my 51 (Yes, beaten a 56 on my 51. It's difficult but it can be done through kiting well enough). In an ffa, birds are actually even better and I'd say a greater asset to the team than a bear due to some of the debuffs they give.

As far as balance in general goes, I'd say birds are on the shorter end of the stick, but only by a little bit. At 51 they're probably the best class to play because they fair well in just about every scenario. Not even pertaining to birds, though, Timelife is right. The level is very balanced. I haven't seen a level range so balanced since sewer cap.
    Birds need a great range they can own but with a bad ping its hard x)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    That is so not true. I have always done both 51 and 56 and never have I had a problem with 56s farming off 51s nor have I as a 56 farmed off a 51. Most of the 56s are pretty cool and don't take advantage of 51s. 51s can beat 56s anyways. The 51-56 range does not "sux", it has a thriving community that did get smaller after the nerfs but is growing again.
    actually this is not true , there are always ,still, noob 56 players who take the advantage of L51s. You probably didnt get team by 56s cuz of ur fame or other toons of urs but i and like 50 of my friends were teamed/rushed by 56s and the reason y i quit L51 was this. On the other hand it is really balanced but as i said those 56 kids suck

19. The Following User Says Thank You to quantionus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    actually this is not true , there are always ,still, noob 56 players who take the advantage of L51s. You probably didnt get team by 56s cuz of ur fame or other toons of urs but i and like 50 of my friends were teamed/rushed by 56s and the reason y i quit L51 was this. On the other hand it is really balanced but as i said those 56 kids suck
    Just because you or your '50' friends get rushed(I doubt there are even 50 active 51s), most 56s are cool btw. The 61s on the other hand...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapder View Post
    Just because you or your '50' friends get rushed(I doubt there are even 50 active 51s), most 56s are cool btw. The 61s on the other hand...

I have come to the conclusion that PvPers 87.2% of the time, believe that all PvPers 5+ lvls above them are cruel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I have come to the conclusion that PvPers 87.2% of the time, believe that all PvPers 5+ lvls above them are cruel.
    I'm talking about playing 51, the 56s aren't to bad. But when your 51 and in a 56 game 61s being bullies.