Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
Inching how does it take 15-20 min to finish the game? You beat the god king already?

The point is to use as much equipment as possible to gain exp and master the items for skill points. If you get the best equipment and ignore the rest, you don't get much exp.
I actually restarted from bloodline 1 so I could master the weaker equipment. I'm actually enjoying slicing through all those baddies like butter

Anyway, as long as I don't play too much at a time, I'm really enjoying it.
Im basically trying to get the best gear in the least amt of time... I didnt beat the god king yet but i dod finish the alternate ending... meaning joining him... I was very close to beating him once but i lost... sigh

The resaon Im trying to get the best gear because Im expecting the update soon for multi player when i can battle with other ppl and if i dont have the best stuff im toast.. so im playing from a multi player point of view.. much like PvP in PL.

To mystical.... the compare: that u are using is highlighted in the orange boxes on the right and the new equipement is on the left i believe so u can see the diff in the gear.

Im bloodline 5 now..