Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinity blade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I keep thinking how many pics I've missed out on, but I can never be bothered mid-game to snap them...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw is it just me or does the iron armor look weird? It shows skin, but the skin looks odd. Creeps me out a bit.

And why would you leave so much flesh open anyway?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Btw is it just me or does the iron armor look weird? It shows skin, but the skin looks odd. Creeps me out a bit.
    lol yea, as soon as i maxed it out, saved for adamantium and got epic black armor

ps iron armor dropped of some guy right from beginning so... happy
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lucky... I looted bronze armor after I bought it and then looted iron armor after I bought it lol.

You guys do realize that when you're like lvl 30-39 (40 is max), you won't have strong enough gear to master? Gonna be hard to gain experience if you master the best gear before the rest. And everyone in multiplayer will most likely be lvl 40 with the best gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I'm only lvl 5.9 ish now. I beat the guy in the second screenshot u showed arterra. Was he like a boss? He's tougher than the others. Sorry. I'm a noob at this. Lol.

Here's my guy

Any tips anyone has for me? also. I didn't have to make an account for this, so if the app gets deleted or I restore my device, is it lost? One more thing. What's bloodline? Thanks guys. I really appreciate it I understand the weapons so far

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah pretty sure it's gone if you delete the app. There is gamecenter, though -- make sure you sign up for that.

Each bloodline is the next son coming back to avenge his father. After you fight the god king, if you die (or maybe even if you beat him), a new bloodline starts, and all the enemies are tougher and give more xp.

You can also restart from bloodline 1 with all your equipment and exp, etc, and fight the weaker enemies (I did this to use up some weaker equipment and gain xp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Lucky... I looted bronze armor after I bought it and then looted iron armor after I bought it lol.

You guys do realize that when you're like lvl 30-39 (40 is max), you won't have strong enough gear to master? Gonna be hard to gain experience if you master the best gear before the rest. And everyone in multiplayer will most likely be lvl 40 with the best gear.
    i am maxing out lower level armor, rings and shields. weapons... that will be hard...

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I'm only lvl 5.9 ish now. I beat the guy in the second screenshot u showed arterra. Was he like a boss? He's tougher than the others. Sorry. I'm a noob at this. Lol.

Any tips anyone has for me? also. I didn't have to make an account for this, so if the app gets deleted or I restore my device, is it lost? One more thing. What's bloodline? Thanks guys. I really appreciate it I understand the weapons so far
    i think it is device locked.

i would concentrate on hp and attack only. you can get rings that increase shield usage and magic will shoot up later.
    there is no armor system, so having a high hp pool is all you got. careful. the little shields on items represent shield block usages.
    as time goes on... those enemies will get SO MUCH HP so damage is key.

bloodlines are like descendants. as the father dies, the next generation warrior comes to avenge him. meh, it works out that way.

also, got to admit that is the noobiest i have ever seen you ask for something ;D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Ohh, ok, I figure the god king is the guy with the infinity blade? I fought him and lost so then apparently a new bloodline started and I noticed now the guys are tougher. Also that I'm leveling up faster. Still stuck with leather armor sadly >.< and does magic make the regen for your mana skill thing faster? I really appreciate the help

Edit: kk Ty arterra and lol. I know. I hate asking all these questions, this game just seems like a whole new environment. Maybe cuz it kinda is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Yeah pretty sure it's gone if you delete the app. There is gamecenter, though -- make sure you sign up for that.

Each bloodline is the next son coming back to avenge his father. After you fight the god king, if you die (or maybe even if you beat him), a new bloodline starts, and all the enemies are tougher and give more xp.

You can also restart from bloodline 1 with all your equipment and exp, etc, and fight the weaker enemies (I did this to use up some weaker equipment and gain xp.
    beat him a couple of times already ;D sweet ending. VERY big spoiler!

i did NOT know you could go back to easy enemies! time to max out the ruin, worst weapon in game lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Ohh, ok, I figure the god king is the guy with the infinity blade? I fought him and lost so then apparently a new bloodline started and I noticed now the guys are tougher. Also that I'm leveling up faster. Still stuck with leather armor sadly >.< and does magic make the regen for your mana skill thing faster? I really appreciate the help
    im pretty sure the more of that magic unit it has, the faster it recharges, yes. i love the last ring. heal spam ftw!!

btw had the ring fall for me first time i beat God king. helped me beat him next time ring of ice and fire is EPIC strong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I gotta say this game is pretty legit. Only thing I don't like is it being so repetitive. So I can't play it for too long since it's kinda the same thing over and over. It reminds me of Soul Calibur 6 a little bit.

Edit:

Ring of fire and ice? I saw that in the store. So crazy. I wanna use the glimmer. I think that's the name. The green blade with poison.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Ring of fire and ice? I saw that in the store. So crazy. I wanna use the glimmer. I think that's the name. The green blade with poison.
    i do have to master that... actually skipped it :/ cant remember why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I've had the super/magic glitch many times and it's solo frustrating. It's part of the reason I restarted from bloodline 1. So I could be a bit less dependent on those two buttons. It was just making me want to quit, since I'd get close to beating an enemy and then my heal ring wouldn't work, and I'd die.

I'm actually having fun slicing up the earlier bloodlines at lvl 20 .

Yet somehow I still haven't beaten the god king lol. I don't think I care enough -- like I know I can just try again the next round, so I'm kinda relaxed about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I've had the super/magic glitch many times and it's solo frustrating. It's part of the reason I restarted from bloodline 1. So I could be a bit less dependent on those two buttons. It was just making me want to quit, since I'd get close to beating an enemy and then my heal ring wouldn't work, and I'd die.

I'm actually having fun slicing up the earlier bloodlines at lvl 20 .

Yet somehow I still haven't beaten the god king lol. I don't think I care enough -- like I know I can just try again the next round, so I'm kinda relaxed about it.
    i got that glitch ONCE... at the king lol... he was using that epic charge attack combo that I CANT SEEM TO DODGE so tried interrupting with super. nada. quickly tried heal after. nada.

ps i got a boss king glitch... sshhhhh... if you restart app when you lose to him, before it saves, you can re-fight him! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Also, can infinity blade be looted? I figure its mad hard since it's damage is crazy (+200 I think)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw Mystic, you can only have 5 potions max at a time. Use them sparingly, bc after the first 2 bloodlines they becomes scarce. I had to skip many weapons and just go straight for the blood drain just so I wouldn't have to use one of my last two pots. But when I went to bloodline 1 again, they're everywhere!!! So I'm making sure I keep 5 for when I'm in a pinch in a higher bloodline.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Also, can infinity blade be looted? I figure its mad hard since it's damage is crazy (+200 I think)
    I have not dared to use +item gear yet on him lol. guess i can try when i restart bloodline. i have fought lv200 king so many times now, not even funny. got him down to A SLIVER!!!!!! but at that level he has poison, and it is murder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Btw Mystic, you can only have 5 potions max at a time. Use them sparingly, bc after the first 2 bloodlines they becomes scarce. I had to skip many weapons and just go straight for the blood drain just so I wouldn't have to use one of my last two pots. But when I went to bloodline 1 again, they're everywhere!!! So I'm making sure I keep 5 for when I'm in a pinch in a higher bloodline.
    Ok, Ty. This is going to be the noobest question I've asked but can u use em in battle? I noticed when I wasn't in battle it's in the corner but when I am. They're not there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

actually, even better is to find rings with heal on them. wait for a hedge knight or some easy to dodge guy and just keep using heal ring until done. same with recharging shield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    i got that glitch ONCE... at the king lol... he was using that epic charge attack combo that I CANT SEEM TO DODGE so tried interrupting with super. nada. quickly tried heal after. nada.

ps i got a boss king glitch... sshhhhh... if you restart app when you lose to him, before it saves, you can re-fight him! :P
    Does it Save your Hp from beforethe battle, tho?
    When I first downloaded the game, I ignored my low battery warnings and my phone died mid-battle. I'm pretty sure when I came back, my Hp was at the level it was during battle, rather than before.