Thread: STS - What happened to the pvp?

Thanks

Default STS - What happened to the pvp?

No offence to ealaX, but why was the pvp format for selection changed?

I am in the top 100, so when I went to pvp I was offered the users arround my level, then was offered what appeared to be any random base with a Dragon Hall of 8+. I would hit next on average about 30 - 45 times because I am still trying to get cash and sheep to upgrade my dragons. Sooner or later I would be given what I believe is a easier base, would take care of business and go home to replenish my troops.

As of Monday I seem to be hitting next more like 100 times, never finding an easy battle, never finding anyone with and cash or sheep and only being offered bases with a snake layout. It now costs me about 120,000 gold to find a battle where I can make back the 120,000 I just spent. The way it is my account will be less active going forward and I have spoken others in my tribe that feel the same.

Please fix this!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mltomei View Post
    No offence to ealaX, but why was the pvp format for selection changed?

I am in the top 100, so when I went to pvp I was offered the users arround my level, then was offered what appeared to be any random base with a Dragon Hall of 8+. I would hit next on average about 30 - 45 times because I am still trying to get cash and sheep to upgrade my dragons. Sooner or later I would be given what I believe is a easier base, would take care of business and go home to replenish my troops.

As of Monday I seem to be hitting next more like 100 times, never finding an easy battle, never finding anyone with and cash or sheep and only being offered bases with a snake layout. It now costs me about 120,000 gold to find a battle where I can make back the 120,000 I just spent. The way it is my account will be less active going forward and I have spoken others in my tribe that feel the same.

Please fix this!
    We have the same problem.... pvp more hard.... i always find much dh 10 than dh 8+ or dh 9... and my mates have the same problem too....hard zone like hell...

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have 2 accounts, one is top 1 DH10 and the other is DH9 top 60. So I have 2 perspectives of the problem.

With my first account we have in the same tribe TOP 3 players and since I can't play that much during the day I prepare a strong army and go for DH10 around my level (Takumi, Emir, Funk, NC, Iky, Keitaro) others I hardly see them. After I kill all of these players I have 24h of no seeing them so I can use the evening to do massive pvp, so I prepare my army of mixed troops which will hardly take any strong DH10 opponent and i find mostly DH8 from all ranks and difficulties.

Now with my second account I don't have the time neither the will to do the same, and I see many DH10 around my level, many other DH9 and DH8 top 100. And after like 20 to 40 skips i finally find the first DH7 (which is not always easy).

My guess is that current pvp system searchers for opponents close in rank first, then jumps a bit longer and after certain steps you reach noobs (or zero level since many strong players are there). My suggestion is: unless we build a super tribe with all top players on it, what you have to do is kill your strong opponents close in rank to you to avoid many close skips and reach faster zero zone.

Other things that might affect is when people like godzilla DH10 who plays at zero level get all noobs there. Then you will never find them that easy as he does with few skips.

Other thing that benefits my big ealax account is that players Pagean (5k+ attacks) and Killa (1.5k attacks) are always dealing with strong players that I am suppose to face on pvp so they are always on guardian. But I will confirm this when these 2 players become more inactive than now.

I hope you get the point, it is clearly a temporary phenomenon and will be easier if you are in same tribe or kill opponents close in rank to your rank.

Thanks

If you find me (Puff), then you can attack me. I have DH9, 300 trophies, 6 million sheep, and 8 million gold. I have 5 dragon towers in upgrade so it should be easy.

Nobody ever attacks me... come get some resource!