Thread: PvE, Farming, Capping, Mythics/Arcanes... They're all becoming too mainstream.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Default PvE, Farming, Capping, Mythics/Arcanes... They're all becoming too mainstream.

Everyone's all "im saving up for mythics!", "im gonna open a locked crate (+999 more) so i can loot a samael egg!". Everyone's so enthusiastic about obtaining the rarest items in the game that are soon-to-be extinguished by newer items that they go absolutely mad. I've gone through it before, and now, i dont care about getting the best items in the game. Heck, i dont even care about capping this season knowing that nearly everyone else is already lvl 41. It just isnt so cool and special anymore like it was in the last few seasons (i guess too many players nowadays?). So aside from all the rage-farming, crate-crazes, and levelitis-induced comas, im gonna enjoy the game with what i have and go full-on twinking for a while. Take a break from the over-traveled, linear path of success that clouds the meaning of fun and defining it as having absolutely everything. So to my friends: im taking a break from PvE for a while and moving onto non-endgame PvP. If you wanna contact me, ill mostly be on Twinkbane, Brutalpain, Darkattrocity, and Obsolescence (especially Twinkbane).

I posted this here because i wanted to see if anyone else feels the same way, or if im just insane for feeling like this.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post: