Thread: Need help in finding Mad scientis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need help in finding Mad scientis

please tell me where exactly can we find this guy and if possible how many time average u play that lvl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

3. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i seen it but i have been playing crypt sanitation for the last 18 hour and found nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kyhara View Post
    i seen it but i have been playing crypt sanitation for the last 18 hour and found nothing
    I find him most in Worlmen 1. I usually run with 2 friends in parallel and we invite each other when we find him. When we do it that way....he usually pops for one of us at least once in a couple hours. I haven't really hunted him in crypt sanitation very much. Maybe he pops up more often in Worlmen 1.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Every couple of hours omg Doom you gotta invite me Pls !! I have only seen him Twice since he came out first time was the day he came out & I got a moontear and the 2nd was my other toon crazy D also an orange ghost appeared and both dropped nothing !! Ive never seen him again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds:1572078
    Every couple of hours omg Doom you gotta invite me Pls !! I have only seen him Twice since he came out first time was the day he came out & I got a moontear and the 2nd was my other toon crazy D also an orange ghost appeared and both dropped nothing !! Ive never seen him again
    Wow so lucky with gold/orange ghost but,nothing we're dropped so sad
    Me with my bro!
    Having fun in DL
    JANEZAP,CHARIX,TORNADOUSE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Janezap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

whats up with the golden/orange ghosts? o.o
    SL: Divinemyth, TheColdPath, TheWarmPath
    DL: Roamings, Tentai, Cleanse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Hiya,
    orange ghosts are leftovers from halloween event.
    most of the time they drop zilch.
    a couple ppl have recently got dum snow hats from them.
    lol.
    ~Sunnee

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunneedae For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

ohhhh that makes sense >.> when I saw it i was like "OMG WTF I BETTER GET A GOOD DROP" but i got nothing -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Hi Rosy, sorry I just saw your post. Sure. ^_^ Note...we should be getting an update soon (least I know our 2nd bday is coming up)....I will probably only be running for event during that time. But after...definitely. ^_^

15. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Hi Rosy, sorry I just saw your post. Sure. ^_^ Note...we should be getting an update soon (least I know our 2nd bday is coming up)....I will probably only be running for event during that time. But after...definitely. ^_^
    Thanks Doom Im doing something wrong Again lol When I press thanks on peoples Posts and I have done on yours and a few more nothing is happening well Im not seeing my name under their posts idk what happening Also what is the the thing with the plus sign next to it after reply with Quote
    What does that do ? thanks Again Doom as i pressed thanks but don't know if it will come up or not @,@
    The Thanks Disappears and The Blog Post goes to where the Thanks was I just Checks yours when I Thanked you and Exol For his DMM give Away I don't want people thinking I'm not thanking them
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 04-09-2014 at 12:44 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Thanks Doom Im doing something wrong Again lol When I press thanks on peoples Posts and I have done on yours and a few more nothing is happening well Im not seeing my name under their posts idk what happening Also what is the the thing with the plus sign next to it after reply with Quote
    What does that do ? thanks Again Doom as i pressed thanks but don't know if it will come up or not @,@
    The Thanks Disappears and The Blog Post goes to where the Thanks was I just Checks yours when I Thanked you and Exol For his DMM give Away I don't want people thinking I'm not thanking them
    Awww thank you Rosy it is the thought that counts. You are only allowed to thank a certain amount of people in a 24 hour window. So maybe you ran out of thanks for the day. It happens to me a lot. lol No worries. ^_^

Also, if you click thumbs up instead of give thanks....it adds to the user's reputation, but your name doesn't show up as having given thanks. It adds more points to the members reputation that way though, so both ways have advantages.

To answer the question about the icon to the right of Reply With Quote. It is similar to Reply With Quote, but allows you to quote multiple items in the thread. IMHO it is a little confusing and I rarely use it. But that is what it is.
    Last edited by doomdoomdoom; 04-09-2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Realized I hadn't answered all the questions asked

19. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Awww thank you Rosy it is the thought that counts. You are only allowed to thank a certain amount of people in a 24 hour window. So maybe you ran out of thanks for the day. It happens to me a lot. lol No worries. ^_^

Also, if you click thumbs up instead of give thanks....it adds to the user's reputation, but your name doesn't show up as having given thanks. It adds more points to the members reputation that way though, so both ways have advantages.

To answer the question about the icon to the right of Reply With Quote. It is similar to Reply With Quote, but allows you to quote multiple items in the thread. IMHO it is a little confusing and I rarely use it. But that is what it is.
    Thanks Doom I just tried too thank you their but nothing i will try 2mrw maybe i posted this after playing D/L as I play in US time Zone now which I gotta stop as it killing me lol lol.. Yea I have Added to peeps Reps thanks for All your Help <3 xx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I ran Worlmen 1 for almost 24 hours without seeing the scientist. Thought he was extinct. Then this morning he shows up! Of course no drop, but I was stunned. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yea the night The new drops came out I ran with Elixs All night well into as I said into the early hours of the morning and who Appeared just the once though The Scientist I didn't know if I should send him a Friends Request or just kill him asap obviously I did the second and He Dropped a Big Fat White Gem Grrr so thats 3 times I have seen him.WoW !!! Maybe by Xmas it might be up to 4 times and a green gem !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iteachyou View Post
    I ran Worlmen 1 for almost 24 hours without seeing the scientist. Thought he was extinct. Then this morning he shows up! Of course no drop, but I was stunned. Lol.
    it was quite interesting tho... My intention was farming a dark order top but i ended up encountering the mad scientist maybe 4-5 times? and yet no drops >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

hes spawned on me on worlem 1 once but i dont even bother looking for him i gave up lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I am truly beginning to Hate UnHoly 1st running non stop for the scientist without seeing him,Now running non stop for Dark Order Top and not find that or The Scientist.Is that why its called UnHoly because you start screaming UnHoly Words After Running it lol because trust me the profanity thats coming out of my mouth is getting worse !! Im spending from I first go onto D/L till I come off running it and on every 5th or 6th game Running Fresnal 2,3 And finding Neither the Scientist or Any of the drops.Yet I ran unholy with a girl who told me before I joined the Scientist had appeared 3 times to her in 4Runs, So what is going on I mean this is getting beyond Im just UnLucky in not finding The Scientist I really want my Char Rose looked at by someone at STS No 1 Char can be that unlucky in not finding any major Items Since Day One of This Game Starting or finding this damn Scientist....