Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tradeable Elixir Kits Now Available In Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Kit elixirs must stay in the stores during weekends only like x2 dragkin tooth drop, double chance of getting supergem, x2 storytoken, +50% exp server boost, double odds of elusive four/egg from crates and so on. Kit elixirs musn't stay longer in store. Prices of farmed loots might drop little by little soon and the rarity will decrease as long as the loot reroll kit is exposed in the auc. house. Increasing the prices of kit elixirs by 1plat isnt really effective at all. It doesnt give a big difference. Maybe adding 3-4 plat will do so its value in gold will increase, lesser chance of getting loot making the rare items attain their original prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wiw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

please update for untradeable elixir
    kits. its a bug . someone tell me how
    to got profit free elixir . i think can
    list it on auction and buy on store is
    an good idea. not for tradeable elixir .
    thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Selamın aleyküm kardeşim ben sana yardım edeyim nickin ne?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Okatare View Post
    The more kits are available the more people use them, the more nice drop they loot, the cheaper it becomes. The economics will be ruined once again.as simple as that. Nobody will win in this situation.
    I rather get a cut of something slightly worth less than none at all
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

So are these Elixerz ever going to go away or are they hear to stay?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madxnoob View Post
    So are these Elixerz ever going to go away or are they hear to stay?
    If they are, then they REALLY need to be purchasable with gold from an NPC, NOT WITH PLAT. Are you hearing this devs? We need a good non-tradeable gold sink to rebalance the ingame economy, NOT sellable plat items to inflate it further.

Like... the lucks need to be about 40k each (to create adequate user risk).

What I see happening more and more is people buying the luck elixers for 10-13k in auction, popping them open right as an elite boss is about to die, then they go farm brackenridge for the duration. Basically, it's guaranteed profit, as you are bound to get at least 2-3 lockeds with 28 mins of pausable luck. There is absolutely zero risk of money loss, and it's causing rapid inflation, as both the platbuyer and the user are making money.

If the current plat system remains and they continue to be tradeable, another possible solution is to drastically raise the cost in plat. This will in turn raise the gold cost in the auction house (creating nonplat user risk).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jenvy View Post
    If they are, then they REALLY need to be purchasable with gold from an NPC, NOT WITH PLAT. Are you hearing this devs? We need a good non-tradeable gold sink to rebalance the ingame economy, NOT sellable plat items to inflate it further.

What I see happening more and more is people buying the luck elixers for 10-13k in auction, popping them open right as an elite boss is about to die, then they go farm brackenridge for the duration. Basically, it's guaranteed profit, as you are bound to get at least 2-3 lockeds with 28 mins of pausable luck. There is absolutely zero risk of money loss, and it's causing rapid inflation, as both the platbuyer and the user are making money.

If the current plat system remains and they continue to be tradeable, another possible solution is to drastically raise the cost in plat. This will in turn raise the gold cost in the auction house (creating nonplat user risk).
    I fully agree with u! ^^
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jenvy View Post

How exactly would it create an inflation? From my point of view, it will only create deflation, since prices of items will go down and down due to excessive amount of supply.

In fact, it becomes a little gold sink since many people choose to list the elixirs in auction, which 5% of the gold will disappear from the world of Arlor.

Yes, if you suggest that elixirs should be purchaseable with gold then it would become a good gold sink, but to say that current system causes inflation is totally incorrect. Then again, elixirs are one of the sources for income for STG, so I think the current system works best. Plat users win, non plat users win, STG wins.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by basketholic209 View Post
    How exactly would it create an inflation? From my point of view, it will only create deflation, since prices of items will go down and down due to excessive amount of supply.

In fact, it becomes a little gold sink since many people choose to list the elixirs in auction, which 5% of the gold will disappear from the world of Arlor.

Yes, if you suggest that elixirs should be purchaseable with gold then it would become a good gold sink, but to say that current system causes inflation is totally incorrect. Then again, elixirs are one of the sources for income for STG, so I think the current system works best. Plat users win, non plat users win, STG wins.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    Right on the money! I really hope Lix are here to stay. They've brought balance to the world! I've ran elite many times with burning lix and it didn't even reroll once! Even if it does, to get a pink item you would have had to have gotten a golden chest which is rare enough itself. So far I'm still in the red as far as loot to lix goes. You can probably earn more if you do locked farming, but as far as elite goes, you only get max 2-3 rerolls if you're with an efficient party.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 05-04-2014 at 11:31 AM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

So is tradeable elixir limited or will stay forever?Shh...PM me the answer lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

deleted. i don't want to argue about economics.
    Last edited by Jenvy; 05-04-2014 at 03:46 PM.