Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Development:- From a Noob to Mythic warrior in 8 days!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Many people called me NOOB on my 41 when I was full legendary
    Many people called me NOOB on my 41 when I was full legendary
    I am full legendary, does that make me noob aswell?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Hes good though. I did run with him while he only had 1k6 armor with shield (full legendary) and he tanked well in first map, not much death that run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    I am full legendary, does that make me noob aswell?
    Not You, Can you ask the ppl who say that? Instead of me? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

This kept my hopes up
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Add me overpowerogue.I want to ask some questions about elite farming as I NEVER go to elite map to farm since November of last year.Maybe you can moderate or persuade me
    See you soon.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Sure will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Development:- From a Noob to Mythic warrior in 8 days!

Nice story! I'll try farming!

Bless's road-to-Samael Farms
    Credits to Iady

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Great story, you are an inspiration.
    I got my myth helm yesterday and I was fortunate enough to loot Magma blades brutality level 41.
    Just goes to show that dedication is what is needed for Elite farming, not just luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hey Arcane Legends.
    I'm just sharing my story, many were surprized. Just feeling to share with everyone, maybe a Motivation for many Non-Plat users.

What was I before:- A level 15 twink, known as Ishhtmeet. Did a lot of PvP at that level, wasted a lot of plats for arcane pets(Hj and glacian(What I had)). Started arcane legends as a PvP. Got a friend , who told me about this game. I liked this game so much and just did PvP. Highest level=36. I never knew what endgame was, and never tried to make one. Then i saw lot of people with better pets( was my motivation) and I asked them You all wasted plats?. They said, No we have an endgame character and we farm for gold. I was like. Okay. Tell me more. He told me about elite stuff, lockeds stuff and all. I then decided to stop PvP, and start farming for gold. This happened 5 days before expansion. I created a new character and stopped playing my lvl 15.

How did I find ,What to do and how to Start:- Then I searched the whole forums, Guild section. I found 2 guilds that has description about elite farming. Farmers Inc and ELite Runners. I decided to go alphabetically, and prefered to talk about ELite Runners. I read a lot about them. I became excited. Then saw, need lvl 36 for that. I made a new warrior.. known as Ishxmeet and reached lvl 36 just a day before expansion. I asked the master of Elite runners(Queenotshade) to join, and he politely said few rules and I joined the guild, ELite RUnners.. ELite RUnners Thread-->(http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...cruiting-Again!)

How Farming Started:- was 1 day before the level 41 cap. Everyone was excited about the new maps, so as me. That 1 day, I ran all elite maps (without lepre) just to get all acheive ment points. Was 11,400 ap's in 1 day . Next day when cap came we all started leveling up, took 3 days for me to reach 41. came 596th and was very happy. The elite mode was turned off and only way to get my lepre( I decided not to use a single plat now, what mistake i did on my twink) was getting Elite Gold Puzzleboxes from arena. I did arena for a week, looted many puzzles , got lepre and found chalenger with all other ap's. That was far way interesting. Looted 45 teeths before the elite mode.

When Elite's came( Now those 8 days start here):-

First day after the elites came, I woke up and asked in guild if anyone was ready for elite farming. I got a party and started farming. No luck, No worries coz were my frst elite runs, I was loving these elites. I never wanted to stop. So this kept going. 1st day Looted elite gold dragonscale chest and sold for 300k.
    Was My first gold Ever and was so happy!
    Next day Woke up asked for party again, ran some elites and ran and ran. Did almost 14+ runs and looted one magma Blade of brutuality. Sold for1.1mil.
    Oh God!! I was like yeah!. Bought My mythic armour.
    3rd day:- Ran 10+ runs No loot. I was getting teeth. No worry about the loot. And i never looked back to my twink.
    4th day:-Ran8-10 runs, got magma blades of tactics. sold for 300k. This was better than nothing. I looked my inventory has 600k gold. bought 9.9k potions each with 200k gold. and did some pvp just for fun.
    5th day:- This was Sunday I think.. that was the day when i played for over 12 hours. ran a lot of Elites many nordr too. Guess what, all i got was Elite gold warchest and a Vixen in normal nordr. What i did was, enjoyed and was starving to farm more.
    6th day;- That was the day when i got my full myth set . Did over 5 runs and looted magmatic claymore of assault!!!! was 3.3 mil in auc, I think, I was the second one to loot that. I needed gold, was hungry and greedy too. so sold it just for 2.5 mil. And hell yeah. I'm mythic warior. Did upgrades too. helm took 1 hour, armour was easy. ( Many said U're just lucky dude. But i said, run a lot, farm a lot, U'll be having same luck as me.
    7th day:- Now as I'm myth warior , I did more runs , I did like 10+ but got one warchest.(gold)
    8th day;- This day , i took a holiday from my college( I'm doing engineering). started game in morning, Found party. farmed 7+ hours and Got magmatic blade of brutuality again! God I'm good in farming.Then thought to buy some clothes, and bought red arlor vanity and Amulet of Doom. And that was my last purchase off gold. Now I'm saving for arcane egg

The friend who said me;- Ohh Gosh!! You're Lucky that's all!" changed his comment when he heard" I did over 12 elite tindrin runs today". He changed his comment to:- Oh You deserve that!!. I hope he'll be replying on forums too

So Guys:-
    To the Non Plat users,
    If You are the same non-myth NOOB(used for me) like me,then try joining Farming guild and Farm hard. Never stop. NEVER!! If you dont have elite party try looting eggs at nordr or km3 is best bet. But never stop if u want to be sucessful in game or in real life too.
    TBH I prefer throwing time on game now, not money.

No one can say you're poor or u're just too bored of farming. You need to know about best thing for u. The best guild for u. If u are non-mythic like me, You need a farming guild like me. Dont pop-up in PvP and hear frustrating comments from someone who kill u. Farm for your self and beat em when ure fully geared.
    My advice= Join the guild who excels in farming for ur gold. And if u like PvP . u can join the top guilds.
    At last, I want to thank Elite RUnners, and our Most Hard-Working Guild leader for everything I have acheived.
    If you're interested in farming, I have posted guild's link above. Visit it

You Guys are the best and I'll stay with You till i Play this game.

It's not a just a good story, but it's brilliant! I can't imagine how many runs taken for full myth set.
    I occasionally running in elites and quite lazy to do that. Right now, you have motivate me to go for some elites w/ friends. Haha.

You've succeed for farm those myth items you need. All I can say, I'm quite speechless.. Superbly done (guide)!
    A Chosen Member
    IGN: Alcx - 41 Warrior

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

That was a really good story i liked it!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Nice. Sounds like you were very dedicated to making it happen. My story similar but nowhere near as fast or as lucky lol. But yeah I put in alot of time trying to farm stuff to get my myth set as well after taking a season off to twink. Finally after getting the set and upgrade was feeling a bit depressed bc NOW I found I needed a ring (cries whered my mana go!) . But reading your story makes me feel more inspired to get back out there and find a way to make it happen. So thanks for that! Happy farming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhus View Post
    Nice. Sounds like you were very dedicated to making it happen. My story similar but nowhere near as fast or as lucky lol. But yeah I put in alot of time trying to farm stuff to get my myth set as well after taking a season off to twink. Finally after getting the set and upgrade was feeling a bit depressed bc NOW I found I needed a ring (cries whered my mana go!) . But reading your story makes me feel more inspired to get back out there and find a way to make it happen. So thanks for that! Happy farming!

that's why I made it Good luck !!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Truly Hardcore!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

I'll update this thread with the answers of frequently answered question by people in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Hehe hard work always pays off and endgame farming is the only thing I strive for now. Pvp is best at twink, endgame pvp is kind of political.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Hehe hard work always pays off and endgame farming is the only thing I strive for now. Pvp is best at twink, endgame pvp is kind of political.
    well said!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

How about merching?Hmm.......

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Merching is slow and more gold u have, more u can earn from merch but I don't like merching. Farming better for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You're making me feel like going through elite tindrin lol. Cool story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Merching is slow and more gold u have, more u can earn from merch but I don't like merching. Farming better for me.
    Trust me, merching is not slow at all. I've never opened a single locked crate, nor using any plats to buy things (Grimm's eggs, vanities, Leps, etc.) and sell them for gold. I've accumulated around 200m net profit in 6 months (started playing since around August or September), all is merely from merching.

But yes, some might find that merching is boring, lol.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

24. The Following User Says Thank You to basketholic209 For This Useful Post: