Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
I dont see a very big change with the locked crate pricing. Even though these kits have been made available to non-plat users, there is still a demand. Locked crates have an interesting sales pattern in relation to other items. People arent always trying to bid each other up. If you price a locked crate lower than the lowest price, then you're either desperate, or are unfamiliar with the cs. There will always be people buying crates, so by setting a price within 2k above the lowest price, you'd still be able to sell it in a few hours. A lot of people do that. It's actually a popular merching strategy. Back on topic: Locked crates will always be in demand. Their prices shouldnt be drastically changed. There are still lots of lazy players out there, and crates are still a pretty rare drop, even with a luck buff. Although these kits are becoming a pretty good platinum to gold conversion (last i checked, 1:3,000 instead of 1:1000) making plat users richer..
I think the only reason why locked crates is still holding its ground and not falling down is because everyone is feeling in the air the presence or the pressumed presence of a mythic weekend. So not many players are actually selling the lockeds they loot with lix or they already had but they keep on hoarding more.