Thread: Should We Hoard Elixir Kits?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Should We Hoard Elixir Kits?

With the addition of these trade able elixir kits realistically how many people will continue to purchase elixirs rather than purchase the kits given the current plat/gold ratio. Here is what I mean:

If I purchase a luck elixir for 4p I will usually get around 4-6 locked crates within 30 minutes (lets put the number at 5 for illustration purposes) lets also put the price of locked crates at 10K (which prior to this kit release was very low). This means I have now made 50K=4p ratio.

NOW the price of a luck elixir kit is 12K so using the formula above 12K=50K. At this point it becomes more profitable for me to SAVE my platinum and instead only purchase the luck elixir kits at 12K.

I also believe most people will see this too and cease to purchase elixirs for the standard 4p. IF this does happen the DEMAND for elixir kits will go UP which means that NOW, while the market is flooded with those kits it is a good time to purchase them as their value will increase since more and more people will transition to purchasing elixir kits (Increasing Demand) and save their platinum for other purchases (Which might very well be opening locked crates which would then INCREASE their price again) = )

**This does not take into account legendary items being farmed I used Locked crates as they are the easiest to illustrate**

**This post is speculative theories only**

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OtAtOtomustam For This Useful Post: