Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dear Magnum, Is this the way you play?????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Angry Dear Magnum, Is this the way you play?????

Hey,
    I don't play PvP with my main warrior, but just did respec to try some PvP. Can't say I'm weak in PvP coz I got lvl 15 Twink already.
    So here it starts,
    I entered room, killed a magnum rogue, and as always. Whole guild landed in the Ctf room. Oh, ganged few times. Then on my team, There were 2 Mastermind Ph Players. Both tanks, They kept blocking. These warriors trashed talked a lot. Me, Conradev(mage), and Rtacx(rogue) were the 3 who were fighting against 4 magnum and 1mages(Unknown Guild). We 3 kept fighting, and killed all of them a lot of times. But gang spawn killing, and 5v3 was frustrating. many of your guild talk about making CTF a enjoyable place to play? huh, I doubt. Do you have a guild moto,:-" If u get killed, Cry and call help to kill him untill your stomach is Full". 2 mastermind ph tanks kept on saying" Ahh, you foods. It's good to watch a Allied guild farm food". You make allies for helping in spot blocking?? coz u're afraid?

No offense in this thread, But is this fair??? Guild spoiling PvP.

If this is 41 pvp, guys Low lvl twinking is lot way better. I'll stay away from 41 pvp now. I decided to make a video of what was happening there. I want everyone of u to watch that, even devs if they can.

See us dying. And I want any one of the magnum to answer me, Is this the way You Play>>??????
    Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQx-3pvrL14 Here is the video, see it. And I was a lot of lag too, missed dozens of heal chances xD
    Last edited by Ishtmeet; 04-13-2014 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Posted Video Link

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Low level twinking is the better but at the same time there are guilds which gang and spot block.
    If your getting ganged why don't you call or just leave, unless your a warrior who can handle being ganged XD

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samdegreat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Hey,
    I don't play PvP with my main warrior, but just did respec to try some PvP. Can't say I'm weak in PvP coz I got lvl 15 Twink already.
    So here it starts,
    I entered room, killed a magnum rogue, and as always. Whole guild landed in the Ctf room. Oh, ganged few times. Then on my team, There were 2 Mastermind Ph Players. Both tanks, They kept blocking. These warriors trashed talked a lot. Me, Conradev(mage), and Rtacx(rogue) were the 3 who were fighting against 4 magnum and 1mages(Unknown Guild). We 3 kept fighting, and killed all of them a lot of times. But gang spawn killing, and 5v3 was frustrating. many of your guild talk about making CTF a enjoyable place to play? huh, I doubt. Do you have a guild moto,:-" If u get killed, Cry and call help to kill him untill your stomach is Full". 2 mastermind ph tanks kept on saying" Ahh, you foods. It's good to watch a Allied guild farm food". You make allies for helping in spot blocking?? coz u're afraid?

If this is 41 pvp, guys Low lvl twinking is lot way better. I'll stay away from 41 pvp now. I decided to make a video of what was happening there. I want everyone of u to watch that, even devs if they can.

See us dying. And I want any one of the magnum to answer me, Is this the way You Play>>??????
    Thanks

Phew, everyone knows how magnum is behaving. Just gang n spawn them too, they have too low IQ to understand fairplay it seems. (Most of them, i don't say about everyone).
    Showing, how low they fell is the only way to make them stop this what they have done with pvp, this guild have probably the worst reputation in al, we are witnesses of paradox here.
    If You see them spawning or ganging You, just leave and don't give them free kills, don't talk with them,
    just take ss and report if they r doing something awful for you. There were many thread bout magnum earlier, trust me, this won't work.
    None can change their nature. Only ban can do something to some of them. Sorry to say that.

Keep chill in pvp, don't interact with them. Or don't play pvp and avoid all what they can do (same as i do )

Sincerely
    Deadroth

Fal got neat point below.
    Last edited by Deadroth; 04-13-2014 at 02:10 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadroth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

The replies that follow will justify all these actions. But if this were to happen to them then they'd flip out. Call you a ganger. Then justify all their subsequent actions because you ganged them. PvP is just another place where people can look for excuses to behave badly.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Spawn gank is hilarious. That shield should never go down while you're in the spawn room.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Yep, id like to say Magnum ruined endgame pvp for me but as long as we're being honest

If it wasnt Magnum it would be someone else, like Pride before and Magnum now theres always a bully guild in pvp messing up the fun for the rest

Obviously its not just 1 guild but always 1 main guild and now im waiting for them to get insulted and defend their bad behavior.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Just do it back with your own guild, it's the only way they stay out of PvP. We've kept offenders of this behavior (note, I said offenders, not the guild itself) out of PvP rooms for an entire day just by resorting to their own dirty strategy.

Yes, I believe in fair play but I also do not believe in unfair advantages. However, with how broken the PvP system is, it leaves you no choice if this repeat offenders keep doing unfair behavior.

To those who do play fairly in Magnum, cheers! I know who you are and you hold my respect for that.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Yea lol whenever I see the word "magnum" I see it in 3 or 4. Its like wolf pack, and they gang and spawn kill block. Whenever I see the name ct... (you know who) I know I will sure hit the button on top right of my screen, because hes always in pack and spawn block. Other guilds do it too sometimes but not "always". I see if I play fair (which means I only attacks the ones who is willing to attack me, not anyone I see in any guild, even when I know they will die in a combo) they may play fair too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sceazikua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Hey,
    So here it starts,

Thanks
    PLEASE TAKE NOTE :I am not siding Magnum

I am sorry for you Ishmeet but that is how CTF is played, that is basically how PvP is played in most mmorpgs when it comes to Guild vs Guild or Group vs Group.
    Why do you think players make a PvP guild in the first place?

I used to play a purely pvp game (not LoL) and i can tell you ganging and spotblocking is sure not a fair way to fight but it is part of pvp itself. Some call it strategy i call it lameness.

You could have changed your room and move elsewhere but you didn't and that means you accepted to fight that way.

I am not saying Magnum is right but i think you are complaining too much just because it was "Magnum" that did this to you.

Magnum story apart and speaking about pure PvP

Spotblocking, ganging are tools to finish off the enemies. Just like in a pve elite tindirin you are supposed to kill all the mobs why is it that at some point everyone runs and skip the mobs? It is all part of the game same as this so called strategies are part of a group fight.

Get over it.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-13-2014 at 04:03 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

yes , don't u guys think, if in pvp no one can see other names even the member of the same team can't see the name?. This will turn pvp in an exciting way. Guildmtes kill each other and don't know.. Will be purely called as player vs player instead guild vs all. Or..
    If u can't acess guild chat or any other option. Can't invite player. Can't msg in pvp lol. That may be the best way to stop trashtalking. Play like a game. And only one button should be accesible.. I.e. Quit arena button.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Leave or do the same this is present day PVP rule.

~Prahi

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I found their pvp rule...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    PLEASE TAKE NOTE :I am not siding Magnum

I am sorry for you Ishmeet but that is how CTF is played, that is basically how PvP is played in most mmorpgs when it comes to Guild vs Guild or Group vs Group.
    Why do you think players make a PvP guild in the first place?

I used to play a purely pvp game (not LoL) and i can tell you ganging and spotblocking is sure not a fair way to fight but it is part of pvp itself. Some call it strategy i call it lameness.

You could have changed your room and move elsewhere but you didn't and that means you accepted to fight that way.

I am not saying Magnum is right but i think you are complaining too much just because it was "Magnum" that did this to you.

Magnum story apart and speaking about pure PvP

Spotblocking, ganging are tools to finish off the enemies. Just like in a pve elite tindirin you are supposed to kill all the mobs why is it that at some point everyone runs and skip the mobs? It is all part of the game same as this so called strategies are part of a group fight.

Get over it.
    Keeping Magnum apart. In general
    If this thing continues then it would be like you cant enter a PvP room without any back up. Leave the top class/guild players they gonna save theirselves by calling their friends/guild mates but what about the unexperienced players who arent in a pvp guild They dont stand a chance against them and get blocked and spawned. Fair??

Retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

What is most annoying is when I join red, some guildies join blue, 2 magnums/republika/mmph join red, I start flagging, they call for backup and accuse me of blocking.Dude, I came first and I want to flag. If you think I'm blocking, leave the damn room.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

@elitefamily , prahi
    Sorry mate I totally disagree with u.
    Pvp is not magnum's or anyother guild's home. Everyone wants to play pvp for fun not to show others that if they die,they can kill him with help of guild. If its possible ill send alagran a request, and ask him to call his friends whenever mAgnums land in Pve and gang you there lol. Its pvp, why should someone join pvp if he wanted to leave???
    Now a days pvp is like.. Enter a room, wait till everyone passes offby you and wait for someone to attack u. if they attck, fight back. If they don't , just go flag lol. Why can't a guild make rules , don't gang? It iwll increase the reputation of guild and all the members of it. Its same and disgusting like scanning. Scam makes one cry and gangs makes one angry. Nd we don't play this game to get anger, instead of having fun.
    Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yasshh View Post
    Keeping Magnum apart. In general
    If this thing continues then it would be like you cant enter a PvP room without any back up. Leave the top class/guild players they gonna save theirselves by calling their friends/guild mates but what about the unexperienced players who arent in a pvp guild They dont stand a chance against them and get blocked and spawned. Fair??
    Not fair. But you must be prepaired when you enter a ctf room. Players don't go there to drink tea but kill the opponent party. If you are new and don't know what you are doing then don't enter a ctf room.

Moving even further from magnum stuff.

If a player new, newb or undergeard can't enjoy a pvp fight it is sts fault.

First off nothing has still been done about the dummy farming thing and secondly the pvp aspect of the game is made in way all 4 types of pvp:
    PlayervsPlayer.
    GuildvsGuild.
    PartyvsParty.
    Capturetheflag.

Are fighted in one spot.

So it's plain obvious a type of pvp covers another and while 5vs5 in ctf or 4vs4 in tdm work well with certain type of pvp that require strategy like GvG and PartyvsParty (example spotblocking, where you stand, attacking one enemy at a time ecc) it doesnt go well with a freelancer type of pvp or 1vs1 fights. You have to been in a guild you need back up cause everyone now understands if the opponent is alone if they gang him they will win. So what do they do? Most players move in groups and form pvp guilds.

Not always the strongest wins Yash infact it is who is more adaptable to the situations he finds himself in that does.

So when knights and gentlemen bring their white gloves out and say it wasn't fair, i laugh. Clean pvp has been surpassed and people should seriously consider adapting to they way it is now if they want to continue enjoying pvp.

It is not we players fault if things are like but sts's, at least till when they give guilds a fighting map, freelancers a fighting map and lone fighters a fighting map.

Till then point your fingers at sts and not this player or that guild.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-13-2014 at 04:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I won't say all magnum. They have alot of decent players.
    But yeah alot of them are gangers and trash talkers.
    And MMPH are even worse.

Maybe the video can help set things right, either by their guild master applying new behaviour rule to his guild members.

Or getting their guild a warning.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Moehummer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Not fair. But you must be prepaired when you enter a ctf room. Players don't go there to drink tea but kill the opponent party. If you are new and don't know what you are doing then don't enter a ctf room.

Moving even further from magnum stuff.

If a player new, newb or undergeard can't enjoy a pvp fight it is sts fault.

First off nothing as been done about the dummy farming thing and secondly the pvp aspect of the game is made in way all 4 types of pvp:
    PlayervsPlayer.
    GuildvsGuild.
    PartyvsParty.
    Capturetheflag.

Are concentrated in one spot.
    So its obvious a type of pvp covers another and while 5vs5 in ctf or 4vs4 work well with certain type of pvp that require strategy like GvG and PartyvsParty (again spotblocking, where you stand, attacking one player per time ecc) it doesnt go well with a freelancer type of pvp or 1vs1 fights. You have to have a guild who need back up cause everyone now understands if the opponents is alone if they gang him they will win. So they move in group and form pvp guilds.

Not always the strongest wins infact it is who is more adaptable to the situations he finds himself in does.

So when knights and gentlemen bring tgeir white gloves out i laugh. Clean pvp has been surpassed and people most adapt to they will it is now. It nobody faults but sts at least till when they give guilds a fighting map, freelancers a fighting map and lone fighters a fighting map.

Till then point your fingers at sts and not this player or that guild.
    Its moral values of players (even though its a game) rather than STS. We players play it for having fun and fun in PvP comes when u achieve/kill/flag on your own rather than making other side weak and winning over them in unfair way(neglecting the gear imbalance). And more of it i think Ishtmeet was describing how endgame pvp has turned by taking an example of what happened today to him rather than pointing out a specific group. And at the end of the day its a F2P game designed for all players to play irrespective of their guilds and they can enter whatever zone they want to.
    Last edited by yasshh; 04-13-2014 at 05:07 AM.

Retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Posted video link

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

What I want to know is why a Resilience member is helping them gang. Thanks Ish!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: