Thread: Dungeon Defenders.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    So how do you use the mana to upgrade equipment then?

I'm starting to get the hang of the game. You use all your mana on defenses, and then get more after each battle. And those treasure chests after each battle are nice.

Um... So there's no gold in this game, right? So what do I do with items that I don't need?

And can I create a second character to swap out to build different defenses?

We should play together!
    let see, i always answer last questions first...

-i cant lost my itouch somewhere... so. very. sad. and. bored.
    -as long as you set it to infinite build phase time, you can. REMEMBER to drop your mana before switching though, or you lose it all.
    -i got some very nice awesome gear i wish i could trade for mana... im guessing that is only way. problem is, you could only trade for max amount carryable, since the 'bank' doesnt give loans. maybe one day... keep hold of it i guess. give to other characters of yours or friends.
    -be sure to not take every chest in a multi-match, or people will be mad. also, remember to check every so often for damaged goods. repairing IS much cheaper than remaking.
    -first go to forge, then if the item in on you go to hero info and press the green arrow. click on item and there should be an invest button on corner. if in storage, go to item and look at item info.

little thing from the forums of DD:
    top rarity levels are shining, amazing, legendary, epic, godly.

i got a epic helm!! though my legendary staff is better...

edit: ps what are your favorite classes?
    mage of course is main plan on making a backup monk later, when itouch back. healing orbs are tha BOSS!
    Last edited by Arterra; 12-19-2010 at 12:32 PM.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...