Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Defenders.

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

aw dang i wanna play this game but i refuse to upgrade so i wait they spose to have a jailbreak for 4.2.1 on dec 24th when they do i update jailbreak an it on like donkey kong
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I got Godly Blessed Plate Mitts!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Wait how do you sell items? I've been dropping them bc I couldn't find any way.

Ugh that tutorial was so useless lol.

I tried inviting you!
    I also want to try out another class besides Mage...
    1) put in stash/forge from ground.
    2) click on it and then sell to bank button on right.

i am leveling a monk right now to have a MEGA EPIC HEALING ORB OF INVINCIBILITY he has ranged AND physical attacks lol
    PLEASE i can has a screenshot of godly mitts??
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Question: how come all my irked are lvl 1 even tho I'm level 15?
    I mean I'm getting godly, epic and legendary items, but all lvl 1.

I'll post some screen caps. Staff first bc I'm most excited about the aoe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I created One of each char, but I just can't seem to stop playing Mage lol. Just too much fun!! I tried playing huntress a bit, but got bored of my ammo having to recharge.
    I've yet to try the warrior yet (melee sounds annoying) and monk sounds challenging. But I'm giving my second-best equipment to my monk. Should be fun when I start lvling him with legendary and epic equipment at lvl 1 lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

THOSE ARE GOOD MITTS. 20k selling rate above seems to mean it is truly awesome.

I can't post my screens since it is 3am, but I have started insane level farming of the forge.

I got a godly staff (high electric damage, 5 shots, all stats boosted, fast bullets... The works) a godly plate (1 of armor lol BUT considering it has high boosted stats and element resist... And it is 29k worth, I shall keep it) and I think godly boots (meh, it's like a Limbchopper of destiny, better that weaker weapon but yOu know there must be better. Decent stats)

Ps you increase the level by investing/upgrading.
    If I come back in 12 hours and you are still stuck on basic forge usage, I will make pictures lol.
    Can't wait to show you what kind of staff mobs are dealing with... I took care of an insane ogre with good ease.

Will give nice tactics for insane farming in the forge, and you better follow them before the big update (drastic item reduction and higher difficulty from what I hear )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This is my new staff. I joined some random game (since I couldn't get invites to work) and someone dropped if for me (I think). Actually, they were dropping a bunch of godly items in the beginning, but I didn't take anything bc I wasn't sure they wanted us to. Why is there no way to communicate??????

Ok, I suspected that about the forge, but didn't want to waste my mana finding out whether that's true. So you think I should invest in those mitts? Not likely to find a better pair?
    Last edited by Lesrider; 12-20-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw, since any class can wear any clothing, be it chain, leather or plate, is there a down side to a Mage wearing plate? Does it slow you down? Can't find anything about it, but seems pointless to have diff names for them if nayone can wear them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just noticed that thing you said about the update. Dangit so these nice drops were a mistake, Eh? Guess I better farm like crazy before they change it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchylde View Post
    aw dang i wanna play this game but i refuse to upgrade so i wait they spose to have a jailbreak for 4.2.1 on dec 24th when they do i update jailbreak an it on like donkey kong

u can jailbreak 4.2.1 but it is tethered... my ipad is 4.2.1 jailbroken
    Klockwork - Level 50 Dual Cyber Void/ Power Rift Bird
    Seks - Level 50 Cyber Rift Paladin
    Rooted HTC Evo 4G & iPad wifi 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Not getting defensive, just acknowledging you as a troll, bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

This is my new staff. I joined some random game (since I couldn't get invites to work) and someone dropped if for me (I think). Actually, they were dropping a bunch of godly items in the beginning, but I didn't take anything bc I wasn't sure they wanted us to. Why is there no way to communicate??????

Ok, I suspected that about the forge, but didn't want to waste my mana finding out whether that's true. So you think I should invest in those mitts? Not likely to find a better pair?
    u had to cover the elemental damage, the most important part?? -.- nice staff! though offers no way to bring down enemies if you only use fire towers in one spot and they are fire immune.

Btw, since any class can wear any clothing, be it chain, leather or plate, is there a down side to a Mage wearing plate? Does it slow you down? Can't find anything about it, but seems pointless to have diff names for them if nayone can wear them.
    i use anything that make me better. :/ dont think it matters...

Just noticed that thing you said about the update. Dangit so these nice drops were a mistake, Eh? Guess I better farm like crazy before they change it.
    stayed up till 4 doing insane forge solo. got it down gooooood... and yet again lost itouch >.< will have to use paint to draw up my tower builds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

currently upgraded it to about 60 electrical damage. ALL i will invest in is electricity, since i saw a screenshot of a max level canon with like 500 poison damage lol
    yours IS better, but i just think fire proc weakens your strategy. i am starting to phase out the weaker towers, ony use them in very start to fend off first insane wave. then it is all fire and light (the max level tower)

edit: i like my knockback
    Last edited by Arterra; 12-20-2010 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

i played a game of insane at the last level, the throne room, with a group of other lv25'ish people. was awesome, but annoying. slight lagg kept making me miss tight corners and stairs, while those DAMN ARCHERS kept sniping the crystal. we got the boss down to 800hp... and a sniper comes from the opposite side. crystal goes kablooiie....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Oh lord does that mean the loots just drops to the ground and whoever gets to it first loots it?
    Yes and No. With boss drops, they go directly into your inventory and LOCK. You can lock and unlock items so you don't sell them on mistake. Also, you can only get so far in solo mode on certain difficulties. You get the best drops on Insane and that's pretty impossible to solo.

Everyone add my GC name please if you are playing this. I've been doing quick matches and get paired up with shmucks. GC = Slimeon

My main is a lvl 21 Apprentice with all tower specs. I can kill Ogres with one tower.

I've seen Cascade and Arterra on the forums already.
    Last edited by BeardedBear; 12-20-2010 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post

currently upgraded it to about 60 electrical damage. ALL i will invest in is electricity, since i saw a screenshot of a max level canon with like 500 poison damage lol
    yours IS better, but i just think fire proc weakens your strategy. i am starting to phase out the weaker towers, ony use them in very start to fend off first insane wave. then it is all fire and light (the max level tower)

edit: i like my knockback
    Nice drop. I only have 1 godly item and the rest are epics. Holding off on all upgrades till I find a godly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Arterr, I'm not sure how I covered those stats lol. I'll try taking another one.

What level are you guys?
    And when you say forge farming, I think you might be doing what I've been doing to get the godly items? That ogre drops sever at a time on hard mode and above!

And i've tried inviting people, never works. I just get fb messages from them asking what happened. And if they invite me, I don't get it either.

Oh and Arterra, lightning isn't the last tower...

I'm lvl 17, btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just found these two, but I think my current one is better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    Also, you can only get so far in solo mode on certain difficulties. You get the best drops on Insane and that's pretty impossible to solo.
    My main is a lvl 21 Apprentice with all tower specs. I can kill Ogres with one tower.

I've seen Cascade and Arterra on the forums already.
    i saw varking. already in a argument lol
    insane is basically just hard with time limit in build mode... and sprinting creeps... basically just stay next to your crystal until your towers are nice and red hot soloing the forges and foundries on insane gets you awesome drops and mana for upgrades. u have to get good character running speed though...

Arterr, I'm not sure how I covered those stats lol. I'll try taking another one.

What level are you guys?
    And when you say forge farming, I think you might be doing what I've been doing to get the godly items? That ogre drops sever at a time on hard mode and above!

Oh and Arterra, lightning isn't the last tower...

I'm lvl 17, btw.
    lv 27 i think. insane gets me about 8 stat points per game, stops counting actual levels lol
    and btw, i said light not lightning i dont use lightning unless trying to cover a wide area, and there is a slowing aura too. i put a fire and a light on the two sides to the crystal, and one fire and 3 light towers on the middle corridor, wall covering all sides. insane got so easy after i start upgrading those things, and with high attack rate they are beast. talking about forge btw

ps i have tower overkill in middle area since a) light can reach the ends where mobs meet fully upgraded, so major chokepoint and b) i always lead the ogre into that trap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

one more thing: i find that upgrading elemental damage increases more than normal damage. hence, getting weapons with increadibly high proc damage and upgrading just that makes overkill.