Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
We had one fair game 5 minutes back(in terms of no spot blocking, spawning. Gear is something that one cannot avoid) with the GM present, so that's a good start. I sincerely hope there's more to come!
I had 5 clashes with eos/resi and no spot blocking. Both parties made an effort to make their guildie/Ally leave the team who joined opposite. In 4 clashes, there were rules set , LMS and RG. The last game, well...we cant avoid no rules pvp, just kill zone, but still it was fair 5vs5 match. Still it was fun and it was fair.

Also i was in a random tdm game then 4 eos on one side, and we were only 3, one eos joined game but left the game. I was happy to see this genuinely cause i see the effort of certain individuals who didn't block. I thank you for that.

In random games, there might be a possible misunderstanding of blocking if one of their players isn't participating. Happened to me in one random game where they thought we were blocking but it was that random player's choice to just flag and we didn't even know who that player was. This was cleared in pm and conversation went well.

So far, after one day, i see a difference and i think this is a good start. Other people may have other beliefs, but it's always your choice as individual how to play the game.

And again, please do PM any of us if you see any Magnum players blocking, we will deal with it accordingly.