Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Only after you have turned away from you people unfair (block, Gangers etc.), you can also ask others to play clean.
    You have not seen the slightest what your guild or your alliance did and continue to do in pvp, what do you want to talk about? It's a beautiful day today.
    Look I won't even reply if you're all hell-bent on revenge to anyone. If you got something to say that emanates from bitterness from what had happened in the past, please feel free to P.M. me.[/QUOTE]

Revenge? you betrayed, insulted, played dirty too many and too many times, you are hated by many people, no peace with such people.
    Ask yourself the reason for everything.
    Im done here,I do not want to waste other words, by now we all know what you are and what you do.
    Ciao.
    Beware of lightning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kill3rPao View Post
    Look I won't even reply if you're all hell-bent on revenge to anyone. If you got something to say that emanates from bitterness from what had happened in the past, please feel free to P.M. me.
    Revenge? you betrayed, insulted, played dirty too many and too many times, you are hated by many people, no peace with such people.
    Im done here,I do not want to waste other words, by now we all know what you are and what you do.
    Ciao.[/QUOTE]

Betray? Insult? Played dirty? We have never even talked nor I do not even know you. If you are going to spur insults against me whether they may be personal in nature, take it through pms. Oh my gosh.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Ciao.
    Betray? Insult? Played dirty? We have never even talked nor I do not even know you. If you are going to spur insults against me whether they may be personal in nature, take it through pms. Oh my gosh.[/QUOTE]
    You know that I'm not referring to you, but to your guild and alliances, if you want I can post this thread of insults we have received. Especially insulting for our girls in guild.
    And I'm sorry but I'm not like those children you have in the guild, many of them are being banned.
    Last edited by Kill3rPao; 04-15-2014 at 07:19 AM.
    Beware of lightning