Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prioritize View Post
    What if you were trying to provoke a response? Just an example of how conflict begins in AL.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Prioritize View Post
    Funny thing is, we know you abuse bugs. Why should we bother staying when people like you ruin the game. Build that ego, it might help you achieve something in life one day.

Oh the FE'y!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Might I suggest a 'time-out'...a Binky...and a cup of warm milk?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Since no one has mentioned it, I'll bite, WHO is going to advise MMPH of this? It seems Republika and Magnum are well aware of this and they're letting their members know, but I have not seen one MMPH member speak in this thread and normally I see them spot blocking and tank stacking the most.

Remember its pointless if not all guilds cooperate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Time to make things fair again

[QUOTE=Limsyoker;
    Last edited by HAX; 04-15-2014 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    Since no one has mentioned it, I'll bite, WHO is going to advise MMPH of this? It seems Republika and Magnum are well aware of this and they're letting their members know, but I have not seen one MMPH member speak in this thread and normally I see them spot blocking and tank stacking the most.

You would think that allies communicate.

Jack (41) - Dictate (26) - Adapted (26) - Decisive (16) - Priority (15)
    All posts are intended to inform or critique, not to flame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I don't think they are active on forums, but I do know that the information has also been passed on to them.

Edit: As for tank stacking, they are actually out of avid pvp rogues atm. That's as far as I know. :/
    Last edited by Classychic; 04-15-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    @puresai We aren't really asking for totally fair play, as ganging will happen guaranteed in the future but stopping spot blocking. It is a move taken forward not because we are 'scared' or are getting owned by spot blockers from the rival guilds, I assure you it's not that.

It is because (this is only one of the reasons) we and our allies are being scapegoated (maybe because we are #1?) as the 'only' spot blockers and our reputation is going down the drain whilst the other blocker guilds aren't targeted when they do the same. We want to take a new initiative and stop this.
    I was not saying you scared, if I made you feel that way, sorry about my English.

Scapegoated? by who? your allies? Why? Please tell us~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Resilience and EOS started blocking since last week, yes I admitted it.
    However, I swear to god I have never seen one "come block magnum" in /g since pride to loyal to resilience until last week.
    Will you swear on that no "come block resilience" in your /g too? (sorry I made it sounds seriously which I don't mean to. my English is limited :/ )

This has nothing to do with you being #1 guild, TBH I don't give a s**t about guild rank or LB. (Its not like it will help you on your resume.)
    Tell us how mush time do you need to spread no-blocking rules to your members and allies.
    no more public affairs on how innocent you are please.

I want to see no-blocking in the future, but you cant deny what you did in the pass.
    What you did represent to your reputation, you have noone else to blame but yourself. (ex. pride=gangers)

The point of this thread is try to make a no spot blocking between us in the future,
    yet I only see people defend themselves.

Magnum started this thread without thinking through how are you going to do it so lets start it with my only one question above.

this is one man's opinion.

Thank you Jon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Guys, gals, lets see how everything pans out around after 2 weeks. I believe this is sufficient time for all parties involved to get the word out to all their members.

Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, so lets give it some time for it to work. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, just wash your hands please. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Guys, gals, lets see how everything pans out around after 2 weeks. I believe this is sufficient time for all parties involved to get the word out to all their members.

Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, so lets give it some time for it to work. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, just wash your hands please. Thanks.
    Sounds like a plan.

Jack (41) - Dictate (26) - Adapted (26) - Decisive (16) - Priority (15)
    All posts are intended to inform or critique, not to flame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    +1.

Goodluck with spreading the word. I personally thank you for the initiative to represent your guild.
    As I should, Limsy goodluck to all of us!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by puresai View Post
    All I see is
    Blah Blah Blah~~~
    They started it

Blah Blah Blah~~~
    We are mature and they are not
    honestly everyone else put names where I didn't put any and I've always played fair but your attitude just does another one not willing to play fair

Blah Blah Blah~~~
    We are the man!! they may not be man enough.

Give me a break already........

Magunm was formed because you hate pride was ganging (I don't agree but that's not the point here)
    so magnum started gang every pride members regardless and you think that justice is served.

well, guess what~
    That's what happened now,

What goes around comes around.

Before you point fingers, take a look at yourself.

I believe even if you do kick your members for blocking spot, they might just join mmph or Republika.
    haha nice try!! I am not stupid enough to fall for this.
    YES I am man enough to play fair (that's what I have been doing until last weekend)
    However, I just don't believe you will do what you said.
    I've learned my lesson.
    everyone else has put names where I didn't and your attitude is just another one that does who didn't want to play fair and its unwilling to in the future ask you've done is call yourself out

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kill3rPao View Post
    For Magnum/republika/mmph.
    Beautiful initiative, after so much time that you have abused this trick to make the kill, aided by your alliances to do the dirty work for you. (Block)
    And have you ever wondered who blocked the game to go, in fact were doing worse, you caught on to spawn kill.
    I do not want to waste other words, because already hear that you play clean I have to laugh, though if you want to play clean you will have the same treatment from me.
    Who hurts, gets hurt I hope I explained myself well, I'll see you in pvp What goes around comes around.
    good day to all
    this coming from one of the dirtiest players in the game lol you need to really look at yourself before you make such brash statements

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

be fair then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    ironlung man, ur a good friend of mine but u've got this all wrong. Magnum IS the ones who started spot blocking. U weren't even playing AL at the time, u were playing battle command, but i was playing so i saw who started it. I also saw the guild chat in pride saying not to spot block and pred saying he'd kick any spot blockers so i know who's at fault.

I've said it before, u guys (old judgment peeps) need to get away from magnum. They're poisoning u guys
    If only they realized... Sigh...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Pointing fingers to make you looks better is just a nice way to get rid of what your guild and alliance started....

I don't remember EOS / Pride blocking. I never saw a game blocked by Pride towards EOS or not knowing of any EOS blocking Pride or other guilds...

But coming back to these 3 guilds in alliance, we were blocked, ganged in spawn and I still was the one saying in EOS, don't block even if you get blocked, don't spawn even if you get spawned... I am the guild master of EOS since one year ago, and never had a big issue with people coming to me saying EOS members blocked spot or gang as hell.... I got some warning, I warned / kicked the ones who did it... but as for now.... too many people suffered cause of this dirty work that these 3 guilds implemented, and I am not speaking only about EOS, I am speaking for more guilds I know and from friends. And how can I say to my members : " Guys stay in game if they block and gang you....". Just think a bit... you don't need big IQ for this...

I am mature enough, I have warned all these 3 guilds before, to stop ganging, spawning etc... but quess what.... nobody was doing and reacting to my point (I mean from these 3 guilds), the blocking and spawning was still ongoing.... so now when : " What goes around comes around" you come here pointing fingers and try to make your guild and alliance looks clean?

I don't believe in any actions you guys ask... even as said by most... you guys still continue this even after magnum post...

And what I really love in this... is people from these alliances are hiding titles, changing names, ganging players and when they are asked what guild they are, they are saying they are EOS or Resillience... what can be lower than this?

I don't wanna mention names in here, I warned 20+ players from this alliance (magnum / mph and republika) before EOS got into this war, and quess what? Did any of you took actions? And I am sure I was not the only one warning the guild masters of these guilds... and officers... even some magnum players who posted here were warned before...

Get a taste of your own dirty tactics and handle it.

Thanks Iron for your initiative... but as most can't believe it.. I can't believe it myself!

Good luck with your guild... and hope you guys stop with these pointing fingers threads... cause everyone outside your guild and alliance knows when and who started these dirty games......
    just so you know Paul your guild is the one that started the spot blocking it war not any others it was eos that started this so before you try to sound high and mighty look inward cause it was your guild that actually started it not resilience not magnum or any others it was EOS after I and many others warned YOUR players to not perform this action they did and you backed them up sorry to be blunt but the truth is EOS STARTED THE SPOT BLOCKING IN ENDGAME
    Last edited by djironlung; 04-16-2014 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    If only they realized... Sigh...
    sorry my friend but it wasn't magnum it was eos that started it and another good feel in line with them then magnum retaliated tks was a fierce discussion amongst officers before we did the same and against my and a few others urging we followed suit- a childish decision- you just don't see it somehow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Thanks for the reply,
    One thing eos does not do is stack tanks unless its a response to an already tank stacked team. It's a (sorry) Magnum and MMPH trademark move. But thank you for trying to reinforce regulations on your guildies, maybe we'll get somewhere if all 5 guilds agree not to result to unfair tactics.
    this is the point and dirty to say but had to stack tanks against you guys tonight cause that's what was done and certain players using advisor obscene language to reply back to me not cool stone of us have children.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djironlung View Post
    everyone else has put names where I didn't and your attitude is just another one that does who didn't want to play fair and its unwilling to in the future ask you've done is call yourself out
    Stop being naïve, we all know where your fingers pointed at, also please read through my reply.
    Which part did I say I don't want a fair play??
    my point was I don't believe you can make your members and allies stop blocking.
    As I said, I was a fair player until last week.

I posted other 1-2 replies. please kindly read it before you make a comment. Thank you

BTW. Why didn't you talk to your members and allies before you posted this thread anyways
    and expected everyone to changed right the way?,
    I guess you didn't do much pvp recently.

Also I have to say sorry about my comment "pff" when you said " see, we can have a fair play" in the earlier clash.

Thank you Jon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Effort? Seems nobody is seeing the effort ... sorry!
    apparently you don't want to make one that's a cold blunt statement to make but then again I'm starting to see the real person

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Safiras,

We've tried this against them. We tried it for a good month! Still, however, Magnum did not back off. I am not willing to believe them when I am STILL receiving blocks in game.
    all day that I was online no blocks were made so a this is a flat out lie I spent all day monitoring PvP on my many toons and no time farming