Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Immaculate> *New Thread! Never Surrender!*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimos View Post
    If that's from an anime your telling me the name

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilations View Post

Hi again team,

I know many of you will tied up this weekend in search for the elite golden dragonchests. So we have decided to have a quick and fun contest. We will have a best Arcane Legends Meme Contest. Here are the rules:

***PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFED***

RULES
    -You MUST send me your meme to my STS email here on forums. *Simply click my name, Annihilations, and go to the option private message and you will see an email box. On the second row to the right, there will be an image of a tree. This is how you upload your image to the email then hit send.*
    -Do not post your meme to this thread! I will post all qualifying memes once I have verified them.
    -Memes MUST be AL related and cannot include profanity, sexual content, obscenities, slurs, insensitive remarks, etc. If I feel it is breaking any of these rules, it will not be posted. Period.

Judging:

Four random officers will be selected to help judge the winners and one special judge from outside guild to make sure all is fair. We will decide down to the top 3 memes but all who entered will have their memes displayed. So even if you do not win your hardwork will be noticed.

Prizes:
    1st Place: Elite Golden Dragonscale Chest
    2nd Place: 150k Gold
    3rd Place: (3) 25% Luck Kits, (1) 25% Damage Bonus Kit, and (1) 15% Damage Reduction Kit

Be creative. Be funny. Be clean. You have until Sunday Septemeber 7, 5:00 PM/ 17:00 New York City Time to send me your meme. We will have judging done later that day.

Thanks and GL!!
    ====================================
    Entries:

Noisy
    Attachment 102737

Sfu
    Attachment 102910

LadyJuvia
    Attachment 102911

Kirstie
    Winners:

1st Place: Noisy!
    2nd Place: LadyJuvia!
    3rd Place: Sfubi!

Congrats!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annihilations For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Gratz winners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Hello guys

I've been in the guild for a while now, and I've been running a ton of elite with different players. I would like to give some tips from a rouge's P.O.V during an elite run .

Warriors
    The tanks main job is to pull all the aggro (Aggro; to hold the mobs attention and attacks on oneself). Pulling aggro is done by having one of the few tank skills that says "taunt" (Heal, Chest Splitter, Juggernat, Windmill). It can also be done if you charge your skills, which is highly reccommed for a tank .
    If you're having trouble tanking the mobs with pots, Juggernaut is a great skill to unlock too

At any boss, we squishy classes like it if you could save your heal for when the boss does the "redzone" attack. Also, healing as much as possible when killing mobs.

Mages
    The mages are primarily to hold the mobs CC chained (To CC; To Crow Control a bunch of mobs). That being the following combo: (All charged) Fireball, Ice, Timeshift, Lightning (Some mages use shield as the mobs do too much damage). Temporaily stunning the mobs, will relief the tank for damage and he/she can heal up a bit. A good tip from my friend Haligali, is to switch out Timeshift for Shield at boss, so you can possibly survive .

Lately the "bigger" mobs have been one shooting the squishy classes, so if it's possible we would love for you, the mage, to freeze and fireball the hardest hitting mobs!
    (The "Big mobs: The Crab (Found in Elite Kraken Isles), The Witch & The Lizzards (Found in all Tindrin maps), The Ice Golem (Big Glacians, found in the Nordr), The Mages (Found in Shuyal)

Rouges
    The rouges main job is to focus down the hardest hitting mobs. As a PvE rouge, the skillsets seen are different. Some uses 2 team based skills, and some only uses 1. Aimed Shot and Noxious Bolt is the mst commonly used. Rouges often switch between Piercer, Shadow Veil, Traps and Razor. (Just a quick reminder that Razor and Veil is bugged. Upgrading only the extra time on razor, also makes you immune to root, snares, stuns and panic/terrifies. Shadow Veil's damage buff does not apply in PvP, as the % damage buff does not work in CTF)

It would be lovely if the rouges would try to focus down the 1 shooters and the boss. It is also never good to charge your skills (Beside Veil and Razor) as a rouge, as it draws aggro to you.

Regards
    Noisykillar/Tinysound
    Thanks for this Noisy!
    I hope ppl take note of your advice

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Thanks for this Noisy!
    Hey Ane! Thanks .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Thanks for this Noisy!
    Unfortunately the people that need this information the most reply what forums when i reply the information they are looking for is on the ss al forum....

fyi, i caught a nasty lil bug and it is kicking me hard, when i am awake i am mostly brain dead. i will not be available for elite runs until i can oust the bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Lol sfu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Hello guys

I've been in the guild for a while now, and I've been running a ton of elite with different players. I would like to give some tips from a rouge's P.O.V during an elite run .

Warriors
    The tanks main job is to pull all the aggro (Aggro; to hold the mobs attention and attacks on oneself). Pulling aggro is done by having one of the few tank skills that says "taunt" (Heal, Chest Splitter, Juggernat, Windmill). It can also be done if you charge your skills, which is highly reccommed for a tank .
    If you're having trouble tanking the mobs with pots, Juggernaut is a great skill to unlock too

At any boss, we squishy classes like it if you could save your heal for when the boss does the "redzone" attack. Also, healing as much as possible when killing mobs.

Mages
    The mages are primarily to hold the mobs CC chained (To CC; To Crow Control a bunch of mobs). That being the following combo: (All charged) Fireball, Ice, Timeshift, Lightning (Some mages use shield as the mobs do too much damage). Temporaily stunning the mobs, will relief the tank for damage and he/she can heal up a bit. A good tip from my friend Haligali, is to switch out Timeshift for Shield at boss, so you can possibly survive .

Lately the "bigger" mobs have been one shooting the squishy classes, so if it's possible we would love for you, the mage, to freeze and fireball the hardest hitting mobs!
    (The "Big mobs: The Crab (Found in Elite Kraken Isles), The Witch & The Lizzards (Found in all Tindrin maps), The Ice Golem (Big Glacians, found in the Nordr), The Mages (Found in Shuyal)

Rouges
    The rouges main job is to focus down the hardest hitting mobs. As a PvE rouge, the skillsets seen are different. Some uses 2 team based skills, and some only uses 1. Aimed Shot and Noxious Bolt is the mst commonly used. Rouges often switch between Piercer, Shadow Veil, Traps and Razor. (Just a quick reminder that Razor and Veil is bugged. Upgrading only the extra time on razor, also makes you immune to root, snares, stuns and panic/terrifies. Shadow Veil's damage buff does not apply in PvP, as the % damage buff does not work in CTF)

It would be lovely if the rouges would try to focus down the 1 shooters and the boss. It is also never good to charge your skills (Beside Veil and Razor) as a rouge, as it draws aggro to you.

Regards
    Noisykillar/Tinysound
    An alternative to healing on the "red zone" boss attack, chest splitter upgraded with Staggering Blow will interrupt the wind up for that, functioning like stun pet but no stun ofc.
    Also seems to not work on certain attacks, ie Arachna's web attack.

Crowsfoot has a very detailed thread outlining a tremendous tank build which i have been using lately.
    You can find that in the class discussion section.
    It has made a huge difference in my tanking.
    I have even gotten a few compliments.

Thanks Noisy, great info.

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sfubi View Post
    Unfortunately the people that need this information the most reply what forums when i reply the information they are looking for is on the ss al forum....

fyi, i caught a nasty lil bug and it is kicking me hard, when i am awake i am mostly brain dead. i will not be available for elite runs until i can oust the bug.
    Hope you feel better sfu

12. The Following User Says Thank You to j3peaz For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimos View Post
    Reminds me of Blood Glacier 2014 icon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amicusdei View Post
    An alternative to healing on the "red zone" boss attack, chest splitter upgraded with Staggering Blow will interrupt the wind up for that, functioning like stun pet but no stun ofc.
    Also seems to not work on certain attacks, ie Arachna's web attack.

Crowsfoot has a very detailed thread outlining a tremendous tank build which i have been using lately.
    You can find that in the class discussion section.
    It has made a huge difference in my tanking.
    I have even gotten a few compliments.

Thanks Noisy, great info.
    Awesome! I never knew that, thanks.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hi Team,
    This weekend we will do a double contest! Both will be KDR (Kills vs. Death Ratio) in nature but one will be for PvE the other TDM. To qualify for PvE, you must add an additional 5k kills by end of contest. For TDM, you must add an additional 250 kills. Remember it isn't only about the amount of kills but your kills vs deaths average. I recommend not stopping at your goal because in the case of an unlikely tie in KDR, most kills will be the tiebreak. **You May Not Participate In Both Contests. You Must Choose One**

Each winner will receive 300k Gold!! There will be additional prizes for exceptional efforts.

Details: Contest begins Friday at 11:00PM/23:00 Hours New York/Eastern Standard Time and will end Sunday 11:00 PM/23:00 Hours New York Eastern Standard Time

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Annihilations For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Yeeeee another pve contest!! Love it.. By the way what do u get for additional efforts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Ooo, I might try out for the PvP one @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Aw if noisy goes for the pvp one i will have to go for pve only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Universalpro View Post
    Aw if noisy goes for the pvp one i will have to go for pve only
    .-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Just kidding

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Universalpro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thnx for having me in this awesome guild...

Kristerjahn

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaycee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hey guys n gals,

For all our LB players, STS has confirmed that the season will end early this week coming up. Also, this signifies that new arena and client will be ready for launch, so get ready! We may have a small meeting this weekend to go over small details but nothing currently written in stone. Thanks all

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...23#post1822823
    Last edited by Annihilations; 09-12-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilations View Post
    Hey guys n gals,

For all our LB players, STS has confirmed that the season will end early this week coming up. Also, this signifies that new arena and client will be ready for launch, so get ready! We may have a small meeting this weekend to go over small details but nothing currently written in stone. Thanks all

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...23#post1822823
    I am so doing CTF then..