Thread: sucking down pots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default sucking down pots

even at low levels I'm needing to suck down pots. when i have good mages, I don't need health pots (I didn't realize how many mages do not heal properly), but I also am mowing down mana pots. am I relying too much on skills vs just using weapon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The only build that doesn't suck down pots is int mages pretty much all the other classes do. Well if you get gear that has high h/s and m/s then its not to bad. The only true way to not suck down pots is to leech but then people won't want you to run with them lol.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Warriors suck down less pot in the endgame because they can mitigate damage better with taunt, evade, iron blood, hell scream, crushing blow, and stuns. There's times that your h/s is actually higher than the damage you are taking, thus you'll gain a little during a fight. The only time that you are gonna be taking a lot of damage at once is through the initial spike damage you'll received if you pull a lot of mobs at once. Also, other class tend to pull more aggro, thus if you don't spam taunt you won't be taking much damage at all.