Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In Development - What's Next for Arcane Legends?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Wow!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Great! But can someone explain what will be the changes in CTF? "Explain it to me like I'm a 5year old"

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

in pvp if u give the other players "assist flag" if ur near the flagbearer when he caps it, that will also crete teamplay :-)
    Valheeru / Valaltor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

You mean new Level Cap?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

2015?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Any clue for the new mythic items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

From what I understand, after the ctf changes are implemented, when one team's flagger has the flag, the opponent team cannot take a flag. Correct me if I am wrong. So, the opponent team will focus on stopping that flagger, and yes this will encourage team work on one side. BUT, why will the flagger's entire team make any effort to save him, unless there is a ctf games won/lost as a team record? To encourage teamwork in ctf I think players should be given a ctf games won/lost record on their profile like KDR.

I am looking forward to the new events. This looks pretty exciting. Can we please have a cute Sylvan vanity-cap with elf ears and elven vanity vests? When the new client is released, will Arcane Legends still be playable on google chrome?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

wow new content! O_O

Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster
    ~★Bloodpack's one stop shop for signatures and artwork★~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    From what I understand, after the ctf changes are implemented, when one team's flagger has the flag, the opponent team cannot take a flag. Correct me if I am wrong. So, the opponent team will focus on stopping that flagger, and yes this will encourage team work on one side. BUT, why will the flagger's entire team make any effort to save him, unless there is a ctf games won/lost as a team record? To encourage teamwork in ctf I think players should be given a ctf games won/lost record on their profile like KDR.

I am looking forward to the new events. This looks pretty exciting. Can we please have a cute Sylvan vanity-cap with elf ears and elven vanity vests? When the new client is released, will Arcane Legends still be playable on google chrome?
    Quote Originally Posted by valheeru View Post
    in pvp if u give the other players "assist flag" if ur near the flagbearer when he caps it, that will also crete teamplay :-)
    Thank you!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Free respect! Awedome
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    People over estimate this "fix". This will just slow down free flaggers but not by much. This is what will happen. You have one guild who stacks one side. Their flagger joins the opposite side. They kill everyone on the flaggers team but allows their guild's flagger to free flag. Because they will never go after the flag and never kill their own guildie. I already seen this happen so when you implement a weak fix like this, people just change tactics. I am sure there will be other imaginative "solutions". This one is the most obvious.
    I agree. This change might just make the whole spot blocking issue go to extremes, rather than eliminating it.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post

This Weekend:
    In the meantime, we always have something worth logging in for every weekend. Next up for April 26/27 is a 2X Story Token Weekend and a Free Respec Weekend!

IMO, 2x story token weekend is not very needed by players

How about changing it into 2x hauntlet token weekend??

Looking for feedback from devs & other players .. Thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

So I finnaly wont only get 2k of gold 3 times in locks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Sounds like awesome stuff is coming to Arcane Legends!

Some things I would personally like to see included in those future updates are:

* fix for pet spamming in PvE. People are already abusing pet spamming with the use of macros in both timed runs and regular farming runs. This ruins the fun for the honest players who refuse to resort to these kind of non-intended practices.

* passive damage/armor on stat screen fix. All I'll say about this one is that it's long overdue.

* fix the 'parking techniques' used in PvE. Another fairly clearly non-intended practice to farm elite maps the easy way. I won't share the details here and personally I just think it's an extremely boring way of farming. Still, I'm hoping a fix will be looked in to in a future update.

* last but not least, I'm hoping for a fix/change to how the recently revealed dmg and armor% buffs/debuffs stack.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Omg yes free respec tytytyty. My dreams have come true. Xoxo. Oh yeah, n YEAH to new stuffs!

Ps. Sam can we get king of ring like in DL? PLEASE :-D TY.
    Last edited by Kellhus; 04-23-2014 at 02:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Double story token ain't nobody got time for that! Haha how about a new 1000 story token pet?

Dang looks like 2k x3 is probably considered a good payout unless the special lix are worth a ton of gold over the ones available now. Maybe a 50% luck kit?

I hope the lix kits are here to stay and just wanted to say thanks STS for the continued support of this game! I can't wait for my locker stash slots to be purchasable by story tokens! I'm sure pet abuse and parking will be addressed, but it won't do much for an elite team with 4 Sams. If new mythic items will be introduced as well as event gear, end game loots will decrease in value to the point it won't be profitable to run them anymore. Please either buff or change up some of the elite gear drop to make them better than event gears.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    * fix for pet spamming in PvE. People are already abusing pet spamming with the use of macros in both timed runs and regular farming runs. This ruins the fun for the honest players who refuse to resort to these kind of non-intended practices.
    I'm surprised PvE is highlighted instead of PvP but I agree this is the main fix we're all looking forward to. I hope the new skills system resolves the 5-6 skill-swapping exploit too; we've already went through the unfair advantages on that one.
    * passive damage/armor on stat screen fix. All I'll say about this one is that it's long overdue.
    * last but not least, I'm hoping for a fix/change to how the recently revealed dmg and armor% buffs/debuffs stack.
    Yes on the first but not sure about the second. Taking a look at the bigger picture, what was revealed changed maybe five point placement and everyone will get a chance to respecialize soon. Does it need to be fixed or will it result in a broken PvE environment like PL? I like the current level of difficulty.
    * fix the 'parking techniques' used in PvE. Another fairly clearly non-intended practice to farm elite maps the easy way. I won't share the details here and personally I just think it's an extremely boring way of farming. Still, I'm hoping a fix will be looked in to in a future update.
    This should be low at the need-to-do list. True, it is an exploit and yeah, like the case of swapping skills it does involve some amount of skill but its impact on the game isn't as severe. So, if they fix skill-swapping then they should go ahead and fix this too - just keep in mind that fixing "parking" would most likely involve changing core game mechanics so unless more people complain I don't think it'll be done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

For the ctf change I like it if 1 flag is counted for each person of the team when it's scored. For example A,B,C,D are red team and E,F,G,H are blue team and guildmates. If A takes the flag and B,C,D are random player that don't know A probably they will not be intrested to save him from blue team gang, they will be intrested to save him only if when A scores also B,C and D have a flag added on their profile.
    Let me know your opinion thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to firechandra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Very cool, I'll prolly log in to see that ctf.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

STS is awesome!