Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In Development - What's Next for Arcane Legends?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    If they remove the flagging APs for 5k and 10k flags, then the Top Players leaderboard will be identical to the PvE Kills leaderboard. They have to add some more achievements. If flags are the only achievements half of the player base has yet to accomplish, then that is all people are going to want to do. Add some other achievements, and maybe so many people won't be flagging.
    YEAH, I want a Deathmonger achievement for 10k deaths in CTF .XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I can see people cooperating in Ctf to get flags. I think free flagging will still exist as much as it already does. So many people are chasing the AP why would this change stop them now? The only difference now is that it will take even more time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    For the most part I'm excited about the new changes Sam which is great... Like Candy I'm a little concerned about the gold from crates though. Removing the gold from crates is a bad idea. Already getting pinks that are worth less than the 2k 2k 2k payout is lame.

I also finally looted my first red arcane weapon and what was it... Lvl 26 hooks that are worth less than mythic daggers... this is ridiculous (outright ripoff) Yes I'm a rogue but at least if it was a staff or a maul it would be worth the thousands of crates opened to get first arcane weapon.

Either fix the Rogue Arcane Hooks (through an upgrade quest or something) or get rid of it altogether... huge disappoint getting hooks that won't even sell for what a glacian will sell for now. Considering the rarity (way harder to loot in locked than a red pet which is stupid rare already)

So let me get this straight you're taking the biggest gold payout which is like only 50k away so then what's left...

We spend 15 plat and 13,000 gold to get what... pinks that might sell for as little as 150 gold each o.O

Minus going through tons of crates looking for a Shard or decent redpet, maul, or staff what's left if not some decent gold payout???

Answer will be nothing unless ur interested in hoarding a bunch of snow vanities and holding them for year till their worth something... if anything something more of value should be added to crates as normal payout in gold or something else (if you make the elixirs something better than you can buy normally then maybe this could work?)... nerfing them is a bad idea though because if you don't loot something RED which is already next to impossible... then what is there as a consolation if not at least some of your 13k gold back or hopefully a little extra to make up for all the 2k 2k 2k and terrible pinks you keep getting in the last 10 crates???

Let's not kid our selves...
    (The pinks are worth something for the first couple hours they are available and some of the weapons are worth something for a couple weeks spiraling down in value the whole time)

I've opened a lot of crates and I can say... I don't have a lot of gold.
    Hooks are only used for twinks at lv 26-31. I think they should no longer drop or even better to be upgraded to a higher lvl.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Default I suppose I could be wrong but...

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    It actually is up to you whether or not the elixir gets ethyl'd (tm) since players do not open crates looking for these items, and sure, the first couple hundred that hit the market might be worth something, but the rest will just, as Billy would say, sit in the back on the discount rack like another can of beans, or perhaps a Snow Vanity, which had a value of:
    Opening Day: 500K
    End of Opening Weekend: 50K
    Today: 5K or a trade for a can of beans.

Point is players are opening crates for A) Something Red, B) Something Yellow, C) Plat / Gold which are 'respins' and they can open MORE crates for MORE chances at Something Red or Something Yellow. Everything else can be hot for a day or two, then just becomes filler that gets in the way. I know when I open crates, if you happen to be standing next to me, you are going to get Ethyl Bombed. Perhaps now someone is going to get Elixir Bombed.

Of course, there is an alternative, but that would be too much work. That would be CHANGING the extra thing in the crates weekly to keep its value and give players a new reason to open them. Perhaps a different elixir type, or differing vanities, constantly discontinuing the previous one. Players do LOVE discontinued items
    Taking one of the ONLY remain consolation prizes (50K) out of locked is a bad idea. The real fix is adding new items weekly or bi-weekly in locked (that will have some value) and instead this is another nerf to plat buyers recently... (lix for gold and now taking gold away from people that open locked). Unless you hit the 50k with prices the way they are today it not only costs you plat to open but also gold.

Less and less reasons to even spend plat on opening locked crates. Now better spent on revives since you can buy lix now with gold. Well my playing will be getting a lot cheaper I guess... Nerfing the people that pay your salary doesn't seem like a bright idea to me... idk. I wouldn't feel this way if there was something to replace the nerfs but there isn't. If there were new pinks bi-weekly that did different things this might be ok but that takes work... much easier to just take stuff away from people that pay I guess.

After all where do people think most (not all but lets be real) of the orange and red items came from...js.

The 30% damage elixir is a step in the right direction.
    Last edited by notfaded1; 04-24-2014 at 12:59 PM.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

6. The Following User Says Thank You to notfaded1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

...stop flagging??? Its called capture the flag!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    ...stop flagging??? Its called capture the flag!
    Missing the point entirely.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

thanks for the event..this will allow low levels to enjoy the game not kust to focus in leveling to endcap.
    rogue(crocodiile)level 23

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down Again !? OMG !

, We do not need or do not want to turn some silly events omg why is it good again?! We need new weapons and arcane if not then at least arcane [mythic weapons to level 41 also need to upgrade mythic Aset or send it straight to the scrap? each to Mythic and arcane things shoved a lot of money .. to open locked chests on the things people put all their Goldy and now find it useless when ordinary legendary weapon that is worth 500k better than mytthic for 16 million. I think I'm Sam wants new mythic / arcane stuff on level 41 also mythic pendants are outdated at lvl31 .. I ask support to let komentu express and let them communicate such plans to continue the mythic things that are now, or send them directly to scrap mozme ? or sell for a pittance? or will be improved as it will therefore be of those mythic and arcane things come even some new? and if so when?

Waocaseki...

Ps: sorry for my english )

Ty for fast answers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PicsArt_1397582791823.jpg   Pics_Art_1397582791823.jpg  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Agreed, Gold sink need. But the solution is NOT items in weapons, armor, etc. All that will do is shift the money around. What are needed are better gold purchasable consumables, this will actually remove gold from the system.

Even now, with people paying 100m for arcane rings only served to move that money to another player. There needs to be a way for gold to leave, and right now I don't think there is an effective sink.

What can you spend gold on? Pots? They are dirt cheap. Pets? 1k gold to keep them happy? That's nothing, and farmers don't even pay that as they rotate pets. Anything going through CS only results in a small fraction of the transaction leaving the system, and those that merch and sell directly to players circumvents that too.

Where is the gold? Is the coffers of a limited number of rich players, hence, you can't have something purchasable for small amounts as it won't remove enough gold. You need something valuable that will cost upwards of 1m or so that will give a player something that will be consumable and/ or breakable, and will thus leave the system. What that is, I have no idea.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nitexx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lightbulb Thank you

Awesome Stuff, can't wait for all the new content. I'm fairly new and can't wait to add Ripmaw as my new mythic pet. All I need is Slag and Grimm to complete my mythic pet set. I wish they would sell an Arcane pet for one day only in store. I wouldn't mind paying 500 plat for arcane pet lol. That last part will never happen but I can dream lol. I have bad luck with locked crates

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Finally! Thanks.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waocaseki Go ! View Post
    , We do not need or do not want to turn some silly events omg why is it good again?! We need new weapons and arcane if not then at least arcane [mythic weapons to level 41 also need to upgrade mythic Aset or send it straight to the scrap? each to Mythic and arcane things shoved a lot of money .. to open locked chests on the things people put all their Goldy and now find it useless when ordinary legendary weapon that is worth 500k better than mytthic for 16 million. I think I'm Sam wants new mythic / arcane stuff on level 41 also mythic pendants are outdated at lvl31 .. I ask support to let komentu express and let them communicate such plans to continue the mythic things that are now, or send them directly to scrap mozme ? or sell for a pittance? or will be improved as it will therefore be of those mythic and arcane things come even some new? and if so when?

Waocaseki...

Ps: sorry for my english )

Ty for fast answers
    Silly events? No one complain like u complain..
    I want to tell u
    If mythic or arcane lvl 41 come, and u open locked chest with so excited, and got junk items? Really, do u ever feel like that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

The events are a great idea. Who complains about new content? Makes me lol. STS is doing a tip top job delivering content at a fast pace. Keeps people entertained.

The damage elixir in the locks needs to be upgraded to something else. Never good to downgrade your money producer. Then again only STS knows if this has had an effect on how many were opened. Maybe it's not as big of a deal as I think it is. It's definitely a downgrade though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Awesome, glad to see new events coming soon. Always fun to play these mini-expansions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Not complaining about the new client. Just the outdated loot inside locked. Come on sts flip us some new orange and red. You guys keep taking these baby steps, time to jump in with both feet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Zzz ripmaw really? Want to make money sts? Include some more pets to stable. Or are we saving these for their own weekends while we patiently wait something new?

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Seems Funy, Thx StS...

1= flag = maybe clear all the flag points and giwe to old flaggers a good banner... new players cant catch that 10 k flag easy as old players... also there a leaderboard hmmm.. idk idea can be change but should do samething for it... and i liked the new flag system finaly Ctf will be funny but 10 k flag seems scary now...

NOT: personaly i dont care Kdr, and i think no 1 does care... because kdr not showeing player skill, its mostly shoveing who waste so long time for the kill afk players... i dont care so much about ctf pvp kdr on my char, also dont care pvp AP to, its wasnt funy to collect flag without challenge... at point i liked new ctf idea...

2= gold sink = what about breezage egg or only plat buyable pets +++ can be loot on a new chest.. chest can be drop in arena and can be opened 10-15 k... and maybe put in that chest a new pet to...

--- also sell in shop 1-2 new legendary / mythic / arcane pets with gold <<< its should a limited time and pets untradedable and that arcane pets shouldnt strong as best pet in game because ppls need to open crates for the best items.. but not so weak to...

for example mythic pet 1 mil, arcane egg 4 mil... its will take so much gold in game and its can repeatable every time when there a gold silk need ( should repeatable every 3-5 month for the giwe buy chance to new players and prize can be change about game economy )

--- new mythic ring / armor / amulat weapon / helmet can be craft with 1 mil gold + hard quests...

--- sell plat buyable pets for gold for a weekend... example not seeing a slag seller, it was 250 plat right ? so sell it for 2 mil untradedable.. also can be abaddon to, or that pets we need for achievements and pets only buyable with plat... that ideas bad for community i know because selling that pets for the plat, but i think its will be good for players if only sell for limited time and untradedable...

--- hmm going to add idea, ton of idea in my mind but my post going to soo long so enought hehehe

And maybe a new map enter ticket can be buyable with plat or gold...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 04-29-2014 at 07:36 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomsChaos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hey sts it is obvious you are trying to make money from ripmaw but would it be a better idea to add some mythic and red and you can make money from lock instead! at least we hv a stimulation to gamble again in lock

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bomchong View Post
    hey sts it is obvious you are trying to make money from ripmaw but would it be a better idea to add some mythic and red and you can make money from lock instead! at least we hv a stimulation to gamble again in lock
    Wth? U said red? Arcane added in every expansion only..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Any new amulets?

Doom , fang , and lunar is getting old.