Thread: Free Plat Offers Used Multiple Times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Free Plat Offers Used Multiple Times

I thought I'd notify you developers about this problem with free plat offers. I'm actually not sure if it's under your control though, since the offers are controlled by NativeX and TrialPay. And I guess you may already be aware of this issue.
    I have been able to complete the same offers on two different devices. Each of my devices shows a NativeX offer menu independent of the other. The offers seem to be tied to the devices and not to accounts. It would seem to be best to tie it to both accounts and devices so people can't spam plat on several different accounts (which they can't as far as I know) or several devices. I think this is a huge problem since a lot of people nowadays have a smartphone, computer, and tablet, as well as other STG compatible devices.
    NOTE: I'm not sure about it being this way with TrialPay, since their offers almost never work for me anyways, but it DOES work on NativeX.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Halros View Post
    I thought I'd notify you developers about this problem with free plat offers. I'm actually not sure if it's under your control though, since the offers are controlled by NativeX and TrialPay. And I guess you may already be aware of this issue.
    I have been able to complete the same offers on two different devices. Each of my devices shows a NativeX offer menu independent of the other. The offers seem to be tied to the devices and not to accounts. It would seem to be best to tie it to both accounts and devices so people can't spam plat on several different accounts (which they can't as far as I know) or several devices. I think this is a huge problem since a lot of people nowadays have a smartphone, computer, and tablet, as well as other STG compatible devices.
    NOTE: I'm not sure about it being this way with TrialPay, since their offers almost never work for me anyways, but it DOES work on NativeX.
    The app is still downloaded, so yeah it just makes NativeX money, so I don't them removing them.
    Thanks.
    AusNugs 58 Mage - Full INT
    HJVOK 39 Mage - Mix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AusNugs View Post
    The app is still downloaded, so yeah it just makes NativeX money, so I don't them removing them.
    Yes, it may, but the point is it rips the app owners in the offers off and if people can just spam plat like this, STG may loose actual plat buyers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

The amount of money someone would have to spend to get devices enough to "spam plat" that way would be pretty difficult. Don't see this is as much of a problem.
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emagency For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Free Platinum is so wierd becouse i download we chat in native nexuz and i run it at registered but i did't get the platinum so wierd pleaseee fix it..

by: Fourgiveyou.