Thread: The easiest pearls I had got without playing the game ... or just a bit

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default The easiest pearls I had got without playing the game ... or just a bit

I have to always tell the same to STS and they will probably find out after 10 seasons that the pvp matching is broken and that players can use the bad design of a game to take advantage in the competition. Before Theo and I ruled the defense competition by making defenses on each other, now it seems even easier to do it.

Last season I started late but got 3rd place with my alt player EalaX NP, now I am on top of defenses competition just by doing one single thing:

2 or 3 times a day I do that and the result is fantastic, all lower players drop trophies but most likely try to find matches around zero zone. My player EalaX NP is DH6 and most of the active farmers are DH8 so they find me very easy.

Lets see if STS decides to modify this or let me win easy pearls again all seasons.

I really want this game to be fixed and to look more like a real game and not just a pacman without ghost where players at zero level (farmers) only eat the pills (farm gold and sheep).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ealax View Post
    I have to always tell the same to STS and they will probably find out after 10 seasons that the pvp matching is broken and that players can use the bad design of a game to take advantage in the competition. Before Theo and I ruled the defense competition by making defenses on each other, now it seems even easier to do it.

Last season I started late but got 3rd place with my alt player EalaX NP, now I am on top of defenses competition just by doing one single thing:

2 or 3 times a day I do that and the result is fantastic, all lower players drop trophies but most likely try to find matches around zero zone. My player EalaX NP is DH6 and most of the active farmers are DH8 so they find me very easy.

Lets see if STS decides to modify this or let me win easy pearls again all seasons.

I really want this game to be fixed and to look more like a real game and not just a pacman without ghost where players at zero level (farmers) only eat the pills (farm gold and sheep).
    STS is neglecting this game.
    we all can see they really don't care about battle dragons.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SMILE_KATE View Post
    STS is neglecting this game.
    we all can see they really don't care about battle dragons.
    This is a good thing.

Every change they made to Battle Command made it worse. Be happy they are not ruining Battle Dragons. You would get changes like +1 trophies when you win vs lower trophy fort, and -50 when someone with less trophies beats you. Also, you will get PvP matching to make sure high trophy players you cannot farm enough resources to buy upgrades. In BD, the high trophy players can progress. In BC, they are forced to retire.

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    This is a good thing.

Every change they made to Battle Command made it worse. Be happy they are not ruining Battle Dragons. You would get changes like +1 trophies when you win vs lower trophy fort, and -50 when someone with less trophies beats you. Also, you will get PvP matching to make sure high trophy players you cannot farm enough resources to buy upgrades. In BD, the high trophy players can progress. In BC, they are forced to retire.
    I have to say that if they implement clever changes, and perhaps get some inspiration from my posts and other users they can really make this game better. If they perhaps get some feedback from us when they implement a change.

I believe we play more their game than them so we probably know a bit better on first hand the effects of changes. And they dont need to be afraid of testing new things, but also need to be brave to withdraw changes that are not well accepted or are for the worse of the game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ealax View Post
    I have to say that if they implement clever changes, and perhaps get some inspiration from my posts and other users they can really make this game better. If they perhaps get some feedback from us when they implement a change.

I believe we play more their game than them so we probably know a bit better on first hand the effects of changes. And they dont need to be afraid of testing new things, but also need to be brave to withdraw changes that are not well accepted or are for the worse of the game.
    I agree bt some1 tell sts we r here. Seems like they dont even look here atleast we deserve a reply from them