Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where are fair players in 41?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbadboyx View Post
    Actually this thing "1vs5 or 5vs4" didn't start at level 41 neither level36 it started since sts created pvp system , I remember the old days in pvp when natrich/xcs"I miss this guy"/daivdlee/pedgon and other players used to gather a team and attack others with windmill no matter if it's fair or not , I'm not saying its wrong it's totally cool I'm just stating the fact that unbalanced matches were since the beginning and no one made a thread on forums or raged about it , but the diference now that there is something is called guilds war -.- which has started bcs of trash talkers , they are the main reason .

anyway u can visit this thread and join fair clashes which include awesome players http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Flag-to-5-wins!
    o.O why is my name there bad?? i dont know if i should laugh or not honestly..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    o.O why is my name there bad?? i dont know if i should laugh or not honestly..
    Chill ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Hello fellow Players.

Im writing this thread with misty eyes... I just realized that there are large groups of players WHO ENJOY KILLING OTHER PLAYERS. I do not know how this DISGUSTING trend began but I for one am just stunned by how large this phenomeneonemeon is. And on top of that, STG has DEDICATED an ENTIRE forum section for this endless butchery! I began to do a little research how these barbarians get into contact with eachothers. I got an insider tip (which wasn't easy or cheap to get) that in the "join a game" section there is a hidden button which u need to press called "PvP" and then u can join the gladiator arenas. I also heard that u can actually create ur own slaughtering games.

I began to dig deeper and I actually went in to one of these 'PvP' games. I was able to contact one of those vile beasts and have a conversation (his identity shall remain anonymous). I realized that there isn't any sort of incentive for this senseless slaughter. No gold, no platinum, no items, simply nothing. So the only reason for these 'gladiators' to kill eachothers is some twisted sense of glory and the pure enjoyment of taking another human beings life. That's just simply psychopathic and I was disgusted. I left the arena as quickly as possible before anyone tried to take my life.

After I had the information I needed from the gladiator maniacs I knew my next task would be to confront the ones who have made this senseless slaughter possible and even promote it. But considering the fact that last time a Mod/Dev has answered to my inquiries was back in 2012 I think (for some odd reason), I didn't have the courage to confront them. I am only left with my own speculations about the subject but I do think they wouldn't have given me any solid information anyways. It all comes down IMO to offer players adrenaline and excitement to actually KILL someone.

As a conclusion, it's hard to determine whos fault this is. STG for offering us this chance, or PvPers for taking the chance. But if we want to get rid of this problem we have to start from here, we players must be the ones who start the change. I cannot go to a war against a huge corporation such as STG. We need to change ourselves to change the game. If u are one of those maniacs who enjoy killing others, take a step back and think why u want to kill someone. Open up a discussion with ur opponent why u are doing this and I'm certain both of u will notice how senseless it is to slaughter people for no reason.

Remember, be the change.

This was dudetus, reporting from my comfy, comfy bed.
    Everytime i find a pvp thread i will be posting this

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    theyre chillen in Deviant misfits , eminence , CU , etc
    You misspelled it Inky....it is "Pheonix", not "etc" hehe
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    You misspelled it Inky....it is "Pheonix", not "etc" hehe
    Gosh nobody here can spell... it's "Phoenix, Chosen..." not etc

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)