Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
...Response in bold
I stop reading at 4th point. If I undress all gear, my CS dmg is 17-21. So: average dmg is 19, difference from minimum and maximum dmg is 2 => it is 10% difference and you try to proof 5% dmg boost? If I count that 20 values have no informational value...

Challenge accepted (However, I never say nothink like this, If I do, you can accept another chalenge )

In tindirn maps, the mobs immune to uncharged taunts (as tested with uncharged WM and assuming that correlates to the affect of uncharged CS upon them as well) are: komodo dragons, snakes, green guys, and healers when they have shields. For those unaware, that's over half the mobs in any map besides map 1 and 2 tindirin.

---

As of season 2, you needed to charge CS to use the additional target upgrade. I can confirm that you still need to charge WM to use extended range.
*Tip: ​don't charge CS and don't spam it frivolously.
See what I talked about?

Really man? Read my posts, I make them for a reason!
No offensive, but you wrote some observation from season 2, so I believe you have to play long time and you discover that CS has taunt few month ago (It is just one example). I do things on my own and try correct some wrong informations.

Peace&Love for all