Thread: I challenge *you*!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Default I challenge *you*!

Hello everybody! Hope you're doing well!

I'm gonna get straight to the point, here. At level 51 I've been playing a strength/dex avian for a long time. I believe it is the best spec to be, but many pure dex birds would disagree. So I've decided to issue a challenge to every single dex bird at 51.

I challenge you to a duel to 10! I will be on my str/dex avian, and you will be on your pure dex avian.

Rules:
    1. You may wear any gear you want as long as you are pure dex. I, as well may wear any gear I want as long as it's either strength or dex.
    2. No trash talking! Let's do this in a friendly way. We are all bros at 51 for the most part
    3. It will be 1v1 to 10. (If you wish to FFA to 10, that's fine, but I suggest 1v1 due to warbird having an advantage in FFA.)
    4. You must be a level 50-53 pure dex bird.

Rewards:
    Here's how the prizes go: If I lose the game to 10, I owe you a quarter of a million gold. (That's 250,000g) If I win the game to 10, you owe me 50,000g plus you've got to post on the forums and admit that warbird is superior to dex bird when played right

With college classes going on, I can only be so active. However, I should be free each night around 6-10pm eastern time to do some dueling. Hit me up in this thread or on the forums if you're brave enough to accept my challenge!

Why am I doing this? Partly to prove that warbird is superior, and partly just to get people off my back. There have been a lot of people dissing me for going warbird as well a lot of people claiming that any good dex bird could whoop me. I want to put an end to these rumors! But if they are true, I want to face them and go down like a man! So hit me up!

-MM

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post: